The Tengri Executioner: A Doomhound Spinoff Part 2

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

"You see, the Tayichi'ud underestimated young Temujin's abilities when kidnapping him as a child. Whatever rewards they could get from his custody were not worth the punishment they would recieve from his capture. A young boy, Temujin escaped his kidnappers, swimming down a river to saftey. When he would grow up, he would remember their cruelty..."

Mr. Selmon's students stared, slack jawed. None of the other teachers commanded the presence that Phillip did. Suddenly, footsteps were heard. The click-clacking of her high heels made it obvious that the teacher approaching them was Ms. Konrad, the school's principal. Mr. Selmon gave an exagerrated scared look as she closed in.

"Don't worry kids, I have some holy water in my office! Don't look at her and she's not there!" Selmon joked. His students laughed as Ms Konrad entered the room, Selmon jokingly sneaking into his office. Mr. Selmon really was a great teacher, extremely intelligent in Mongolian history and commanding, yet also humorous and relateable. He was a man of many sides, light...And dark. Ms. Konrad stared at Mr . Selmon, hands on her hips and shaking her head.

"Alright kids, it's 5:00, you can all go!" Ms Konrad droned, rolling her eyes. All the kids rushed out of the door.

1 Hour Later...

Phillip Selmon stared at the sun as it slowly began to lower across the city. He might as well begin to leae, as he had an appointment with Scarecrow at 6 pm...First a "fear lesson" and then a homework assignment from Mr. Crane. As he got up to leave, he accidentally spilled his coffee on a woman passing by. She gasped in embarrassment as Selmon grabbed a napkin to try and clean it up. "Oh God I am...So sorry! Completely my fault and..."

"It's fine...It really is, it was a cheap suit anyway..."

As Phillip looked up at the woman's face, he noticed he recognized her. "You...You're Lois Lane right...Daily Planet? I'm a fairly big fan of yours, would probably be asking for your autograph if I didn't already screw up our meeting so badly!" Lois laughed at Selmon's joke...Truth be told, Selmon was half faking it, but he was a fan of Lane's scathingly truthful journalism. Lois pulled a pen out of her pocket and a receipt out of her other pocket, writing her signature on it. "Appreciate the support...Didn't mention your name?"

Phillip extended his hand, shaking hers. "Selmon...Phillip Selmon, Professor of Mongolian Studies at Gotham University." Lois smiled, "Mongolian studies huh? Like Genghis Khan and stuff?" Phillip pointed his finger at Lois. "Bam! Yeah, Genghis Khan and 12th Century Mongolia is my speciality..." Phillip checked his watch. He was running incredibley late for his meeting with Scarecrow. "Oh man, I have to go...Could I uh...Get your number?"

Lois Lane smiled a rather charming smile, taking her receipt back and writing her number on it. Phillip smiled as he walked away, playfully saluting her. It was odd. Phillip felt he was a monster deep down, but he did have an attraction for this young woman...She was honest, kind, extremely intelligent...No matter, he was running late.

1 Hour Later...

Scarecrow sat in his chair, staring into a swamp overlooking his lair. A thud was heard from behind him...The Tengri Executioner, his new apprentice, had arrived. "You're late...Not much for first impressions are you?" Tengri Executioner bowed before Crane, "My apologies...I was...Delayed."

"It was a woman wasn't it? A, the carnal pleasures of humanity...Fascinating, albeit ignorant. Almost as fascinating as the subject for which you have approached me for more information on...Sit down, my child..."

The Tengri Executioner sat down on a chair opposite Scarecrow. "Alright, you're first lesson is going to be a bit of a kicker..." Two henchman came beside the Tengri Executioner, strapping him to the chair. He sighed, realizing that he was in for a lot of pain. A set of needles began to close in on him. Scarecrow laughed deviously, his apprentice showed no fear...Interesting...

"To understand fear, you need to experience it...You seem to fear nothing...Seems, being the important word. It is time to enter your personal oblivion, apprentice..."

"Yes...Master."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

Good story dude!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts