The shattered monastery

Rashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rashi

Nightfall sat in and the air hung heavy with the smell of blood and sweat. All around him stood the clan of the ashen urn the clan who had just destroyed his monastery and killed all of his pupils. With a wicked smirk on his face on his face the leader of the ashen urns stepped forward.

Rashi it has been long in the coming this day we both knew it would all come to this. I told you those years ago that i would see you're downfall by my hand. i had just hoped it would have been more difficult then this.

Gritting his teeth and clenching his fists Rashi stood a body containing oceans of rage near the point of catastrophe.With malice and anger seeping out with his words Rashi spoke.

Trevun you have crossed a line all the hate you had for me, you should have directed at me not innocent pupils of mine. The biggest mistake you made was not killing me first. You will die before this night is over and i will wipe the order of the ashen urn from the face of Kumori-ty.

Lifting his hand from his side Rashi pulled a cord ran down his side attached to a row of smoke pellets. in a burst the thick smoke filled the decrepit room with a thick chocking smoke.

thinking quick Trevun spun dropping into a craotch narrowly ducking a volley of daggers aimed at him. Behind him Trevun head the daggers slam into his pupils with a sickening sound the men who had been hit gurgled for life through big wet gasps. Pulling his gi top off he slowly started spinning it moving the smoke about trying to thin it out. Again the sound of dagger slamming into his pupils filled his ears. after a few more moments the room went quiet to quiet.

In a loud clear voice he heard Rashi speak to him.

Trevun come to me let no more of you're pupils die fight me with honor you coward let me put to rest the remaining member of the white lotus. On the roof meet me there let us finish this just me and you.

Dropping his gi Trevun walked to the doorway signaling for his closest men. Through gritted teeth he spoke to them.

Around the roof now wait for my signal and take Rashi down. Move only on my signal any sooner and we will fail.

Stepping out onto the center of the room Rashi stood tall in his white gi bearing the emblem of the open palm. In his hands rested his spike chain an extendable chain hosting a razor sharp kama at each end pulsing magical energy. Finding his calm center Rashi let go of all of all of his worldly problems focusing only on the path ahead of him and what he was about to comite to.

Across the roof Trevun pulled himself over the edge. Rolling over the edge coming to his feet he held a katana in each hand. Both glowing an eerie blue light illuminating the roof around them.

Speaking calmly Rashi adressed Trevun.

I know you have me surrounded i also know that you even with all of you're help still fear me and know you cant beat me. Let us be done with this let one of us die tonight.