Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

The Enchanted Land Of Snooze

(A series of epic short stories)

Every night I have a different dream.

I might be wreaking havoc in town as Ryu from The Street Fighter series.

I might be a super hot blonde girl in a lesbian relationship with another super hot blonde girl.

I might be spending the weekend on an island paradise with the girl of my dreams.

Every single night I have a different dream, yet it always takes place in the same world.

It's a place called Snooze. The place could turn any of your deepest desires into a reality. I've never felt more comfortable about swinging my arms and jumping and running around like some really high on drugs, giddy high school girl except in Snooze.

The connection between Snooze and our dreams is like the connection of a tree and its branches. Cut down that tree and you'll be a brain dead vegetable for the rest of your life.

I nearly cut down that tree once.

Which is why I'm in a coma.

With no idea if I'm ever going to wake up again.

I don't want to wake up only to find myself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse just like Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead or Jim from 28 Days Later. I also don't want to wake up only to realize that I was the only male alive after a plague killed all the other males on Earth just like in Y: The Last Man (now that I think about it, the latter is actually a pretty good reality to wake up to *cough* just saying).

I just want to go back home without anything bad happening.

But until then, I'm going to protect the world of Snooze from evil doers with my oh-so-awesome rainbow sword, my astonishing good looks, the unbeatable power of love and my less-awesome-yet-still-awesome partner in crime, the flying sparkly rainbow cloud creature I call "William Shatner" (or "Joss Whedon" or "Seth Green", that last name is something I'd rather not talk about).

I am the lightning within the storm, I am... I honestly don't really remember my real name.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice blog and quite impressive if you wrote it at a young age.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@life_without_progress: I would have save the twist to the end, go more vivid into the dreams. This is sort even for a short story

^-^