Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Penderor

Let them fight.

He was angry.

He realized that these two betrayed him and somehow figured out what kind of man he was. But how? That didnt mattered now anyway, he thought. He was in the room full of men from many species, dressed in rags as he was. Some of them were angry or crying, but most of them were quiet. He asked the closest man to him what was going on.

"We are in the arena, on Tatooine. We were brought here by some stupid Hutt who buyed us" The man started whimper.

"They will kill us." Another said.

After this short moment, the doors on the other side of the room opened and the guards in outside shouted on the slaves to get out. The Jedi slowly followed the others, full of anger. He could have stop the Emperor and instead he was a slave now. So many wasted time, lifes and friends. For this?

They moved them into the middle of arena full of sand. Everyone of them could hear the laugh of the Hutts and all others on the tribunes. And finally, the second doors opened.

The beast with brown skin, at least 10 meters tall with sharp claws and teeth.

"The Rancor." someone whispered.

"Not the regular one, more like a mutant," The Jedi shouted "everyone get behind me!"

He didnt need to say more. They run as fast as they could on the first corner of the arena.The Rancor started to move in front of the Jedi. When he was close enough, the Jedi raised his left hand and the beast stopped. Now the animal started to fight with invisible barrier and started to move very slowly in front of the Jedi.

"I will not be beaten by something like you!" Now he raised even his second hand and Rancor stopped completely. The Jedi called upon the Force and throwed the animal back to his corner. The crowd roared with excitement. But the beast was back on his feet and started running into his enemy. But same did Jedi.

When they were close they crowd silenced as if they were in tomb.

The red beam appeared between them. It was flowed from the animal to the Jedi hand. After some time the beast fell on the ground like a cutted down three, dead.

"It wont be so easy your Hutt majesty!" He shouted on the biggest tribune" You need to bring something better."

There was a silence for a moment. The Jedi took the advantage and dropped on his knees for meditation. After several minutes the voice from the tribune spoke to him.

"The great Batto says, that if you beat this last opponent you may walk free from the arena, but you are not allowed to use your powers except your skill with the blade and your body".

"I want from you to free these men with me!" He answered.

"If you want it is possible, but your opponents will be in number of two." The voice spoke again.

From the highs of the tribunes, the vibroblade fell on the ground and the Jedi picked it. Now the third doors opened and two men walked from there.

One had at least six feets with the great hammer on his right should. The second was much smaller, with two shord vibroblades in his hands.

They charged him as the sea charges into the cliffs. They fighted in ferocious fight. He know that he cannot beat them together easily. They were good but they had no style. One was depending on strength and the second was trying to get on his back.

He jumped backward, but the short man was fast enough to slash with his sword against the Jedi. Two strikes appeared. One, that removed the short mans head and the second, which hitted hardly the Jedi.

He now layed on his knees, moving slowly back from his last opponent. The man approached him. So stupid he was, the Jedi sneered.

One swift move with his hand and one flash of steel. The sword flyed through the air and ended in opponents heart.

The Jedi used the Force to cover his wounds, now when the fight was ended and after that he said to tribune the words he needed to.

"I am free and you are beaten," He smiled "I expect you to keep your words".

"They mighty Batto agrees with your release but he wont let the prisoners go" They answered.

"Then tell your master this!" He spoke so all arena could hear him fine and clear" I they wont leave this place he neither!"

"The Jedi wont kill unarmed opponent." Said the voice.

The Jedi focused on that single place, single person, single neck.

"Well since Jedi dont believe in death I will in fact just release him from his slow and fat body. Is that what you want?"

The main doors were immediately opened.

And the Jedi lost focus on that Hutt. That men were free.

He was free.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774

Cool! I can probably read through all three tonight.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: Thank you very much :). I am glad that someone like it.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

This was good too. Again, there were grammar problems, but the story was good. Honestly, I would like to know more about this main character you keep referring to as the jedi. What makes him different from other Jedi? What are his goals or motivations? How did he end up in these action scenes? Is he still loyal to the Order or does he oppose their actions? That kind of information would help readers relate more to this character.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Penderor

@dngn4774: I think you already know who he is anyway :)

Also I want to use his name in some important part of the story as decoration.