The PokeMafia: Beginnings(5)

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(Names for reference: Raichu(leader)= Ikazuchi. Pikachu=Mizune. Minun(Beniiro's brother)=Aoi. Plusle(Aoi's sister)=Beniiro, Pichu(Ikazuchi's son)= Enrai, Sableye=Nikoyaka Ippin)
(Names for reference: Raichu(leader)= Ikazuchi. Pikachu=Mizune. Minun(Beniiro's brother)=Aoi. Plusle(Aoi's sister)=Beniiro, Pichu(Ikazuchi's son)= Enrai, Sableye=Nikoyaka Ippin)

As the sableye made his way down, the horde below quickly began to disperse into the nearby foliage. From previous ordeals, they had learned that it was best to keep at a distance whenever their leader made his appearance.

As Nikoyaka reached the ground, everything became silent. It was as if the Earth itself let out a scream as the sableye's feet met it's surface, smothering out all other noise. In contrast to Ikazuchi, Nikoyaka was bleak, the only source of light upon him was that of the gems reflecting the light emanating from the raichu across from him. At his feet, shadows sprang to life, twisting and coiling in his wake.

"What's wrong?" The sableye continued in his cheerful tune, vanishing and reappearing near Ikazuchi's side. "You don't look excited to see me~" he said, putting a hand to his face as his smile faded. On his hand could be seen various rings adorned with purple and black gems.

"And what do you want?" Ikazuchi said bluntly, his yellow aura growing.

"Oh come now, we both know what I want~" Nikoyaka picked up, " a certain 'spooky' plate that should be in my collection~", he walked a bit away from Ikazuchi, turning to reveal a smile once again on his face. "The real question is, what do you want?" he pulled down the top of his suit to reveal a yellow slab that resonated with the sparks coming off of Ikazuchi.

Mizune stood there watching this. He tried to move forward, but couldn't. Looking at the ground, he saw his shadow was reaching out from himself and connecting with the sableye's. All around, he saw that every shadow in sight was being drawn to the figure confronting Ikazuchi, making it appear as if he had a massive shadow. Looking closer, he saw smaller strands of shadow attempting to penetrate the barrier of light around his leader, each one disappearing as it touched the raichu's electric shroud.

Ikazuchi also noticed this. "You won't get it that easily." he said, swinging his tail around to reveal multiple bands laced around it, each with a yellow orb attached to it. "I'm well aware of your intentions Nikoyaka, and I don't plan on giving you more power. "

"Well, this is troublesome~" he turned his head and scratched the side of his face with his cane. "I was really hoping you would have gone to handle the zoroarks yourself, it would have been a lot easier." he paused for a moment, clearly pondering something. "But, I guess it can't be helped~" Removing his top-hat, he revealed a curious object. Once it was brought out into view, it could be a seen that it was a golden, angled orb. "I had planned on doing it when I had everything, but now is a good a time as any I suppose~" And with that, he devoured it.

Thus ends chapter 5.

**A little extra information**

• Those gems on Nikoyaka's rings are actually Ghost and Dark Gems.
  • The bands on Ikazuchi's tail are focus bands, each one with an electric gem that has been smoothed out.
  • The thunder-storm that appeared earlier is actually a variation of "Rain Dance" that involves launching multiple lightning bolts into the sky along with the initial rain dance.
  • The 'plates' that are being referred to in here are indeed the plates of Arceus. That will be explained later.