The PokeMafia: Beginnings(3)

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(Names for reference: Raichu(leader)= Ikazuchi. Pikachu=Mizune. Minun(Beniiro's brother)=Aoi. Plusle(Aoi's sister)=Beniiro, Pichu(Ikazuchi's son)= Enrai)
(Names for reference: Raichu(leader)= Ikazuchi. Pikachu=Mizune. Minun(Beniiro's brother)=Aoi. Plusle(Aoi's sister)=Beniiro, Pichu(Ikazuchi's son)= Enrai)

"What is it?"Aoi asked, sensing some concern from the two electric mice who were now traveling beside him. He examined them as their eyes scanned the surrounding forest area. Almost as soon as he said that had their eyes met on a white form laying on the ground ahead of them. As Aoi followed their gaze his eyes began to grow wide and quickly ran off. "Beniiro!" he yelled, approaching the body.

" 'Ey, wait! Aoi!" Mizune's words fell on deaf ears as Aoi sped onward to confirm his disbelief.

As he got closer he soon found that it was indeed the body of a plusle, cloaked in a white robe and a sword by her side. There were multiple scars dressing her face in a crimson shroud. He clasped the body in his hands, tears beginning to leave his eyes. Then he felt a sharp pain in his gut, followed by a deep laughter. He opened his eyes, there was no longer the yellow and red faced plusle, but, in it's place was a large, black and red furred body. On it's face was a devilish grin, laughing as a crimson liquid dripped from it's teeth. "W-what?" Aoi stuttered out, before being kicked away into a nearby tree.

Seeing the scene before them, Mizune turned to Enrai. "You stay 'ere, the Boss-man wouldn' forgive me if I let ya get hurt." Mizune pulled out the sword from his side, electricity beginning to flow off of his body, traveling into the metal blade he held before him. His stance lowered and in an instant he was gone.

The zoroark looked over just in time to see a blade covered in electricity appear before his face. Quickly, he dropped to the ground and kicked upwards in an attempt to hit this new attacker. Mizune shifted his sword into a downward angle and was pleased to hear the anguished scream of his opponent as his foot was pierced due to his own attack. The zoroark's body became limp.

"W-what's going o-on, why c-can't I move?" the zoroark said in panic, having trouble getting the words out. Mizune landed on the ground beside him.

"Yer paralyzed," he said bluntly,"t' electric from my body traveled through my sword into yer leg an' inta yer nerves." Calmly, Mizune began to lite up another Cigar before continuing. " Now, that was pretty nasty of ya ta trick Aoi over there." he said, pointing to the body resting by the tree. Enrai had gone over and was quickly applying some of the medicines he had packed in his bag. "Most unfortunately fer you, yer goin' ta live ta regret this."

Quickly, he climbed a nearby tree and found one of the webs made by the joltik. He grasped one of them in his hands and sent an electrical charge through the webbed network. A few minutes later, 10 galvantula came traveling down their main web until they were before Mizune, who gave them a nod toward the intruder beside him. "Make sure 'e gets t' special treatment." he said as they wrapped him up in their webs and dragged him back up the tree.

That ends chapter 3.

*Sorry Squares, I didn't like the look of it with the speech in bold. I gave it a look though.