The Pits of Kaon:A Transformers Story

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The crowd shouted and screamed.They were shouting and screaming for more,more destruction,decapitation and death.

I turned to look at the crowd fellow Transformers of varying height,shapes and appearance.

Their moths and eyes wide with anticipation and excitement.

But...not just that......fear.

Fear,yes,fear.

Fear as well.They feared me as well. I looked deep into their optics I could tell,I could smell it.

Weak fools all are so eager to see me kill another one who think themselves good enough to best me in combat but none would ever dare come and stand down here in front of me with their weapons raised and let alone unarmed.

I looked down at the weakling I had just bested or his main torso at least.

"P please d don't k..kill me I b..beg for.....mercy" He pleaded.Nitro fluid leaked from the punctures I had made in his body and he coughed it up from his mouth.

I lent in close to him,he was blue with a gold face. His limbs and bits of his body littered the arena.His stench of weakness was strong.

"Mercy is for the weak,it applies to bots like you,I am beyond the pitiful concepts of mercy".

He screamed out.

"Consider it an honor to die by my hand,it is a great privilege,especially when you are such a pitiful creature".

I placed my hand into a fist and directed it at his chest panel.You can usually tell what kind of person one is in their last moments of their life,weather they are a coward or not,if they fear termination or not.In this case he was coward his eyes pleaded for mercy,they cried out for me to spare his miserable existence.

I brought my fist down into and through his chest panel.I could feel the warmth of his spark I burst through his spark chamber.

As I plunged it from his chamber his mouth hung open and his eyes went from a glowing yellow to a lifeless black,smoke poured from his mouth.

As I pulled the spark from his shell.I held it up and turned to the crowd.

The crowd roared and cheered.

I turned to see Shockwave standing there.

"Would you like me to place that spark in your trophy room?" He asked in his usual tone.

I replied with a no,a spark of such a weakling does not deserve pride and place amongst my other trophies.

I held the spark up and crushed it in my hands.As I turned and left the arena.

Disclaimer Transformers and all other characters and terms associated with them belong to the rightful owners

This takes place before the war between the Autobots and Decepticons And its also my own story and doesn't take place in any already established continuities.If you have any questions please ask and tell me what you think.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@mrdecepticonleader said:

The crowd shouted and screamed. They were shouting and screaming for more; more destruction, decapitation and death!

I turned to look at the crowd fellow Transformers of varying heights, shapes and appearances . Their mouths and eyes wide with anticipation and excitement. But...not just that......fear.

Ipad? Coz usually Ipads make posts squishy and bunched.

Transformers fan-fic, nice to see some 80's robots in disguise represented! :)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lykopis

Oh my -- super cruel and just -- extremely vicious and...wow.

No spark like that for his trophy shelf. O_O

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 said:

The crowd shouted and screamed. They were shouting and screaming for more; more destruction, decapitation and death!

I turned to look at the crowd fellow Transformers of varying heights, shapes and appearances . Their mouths and eyes wide with anticipation and excitement. But...not just that......fear.

Ipad? Coz usually Ipads make posts squishy and bunched.

Transformers fan-fic, nice to see some 80's robots in disguise represented! :)

lol No,no I Pad I will space it out.

Thanks more is to come,I actually think this the most fun I have had writing something on here so far.So there is certainly more to come.

@lykopis said:

Oh my -- super cruel and just -- extremely vicious and...wow.

No spark like that for his trophy shelf. O_O

Yep :) Plenty more viciousness to come :)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I know there aren't many TF fans on here but I mean people could still give it a read regardless and tell me if they like it not not...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Pyrogram

Now I know there aren't many TF fans on here but I mean people could still give it a read regardless and tell me if they like it not not...

I like this. I wana see more now >:(

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram:Thank you.I will get round to writing more at one point definitely.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

@mrdecepticonleader: Cool :) You wrote anything else or just this?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

@mrdecepticonleader: awesome, ill check some out!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram said:

@mrdecepticonleader: awesome, ill check some out!

Much appreciated.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Lvenger

@mrdecepticonleader: I was wondering when you'd write a Transformers fan fic and this doesn't disappoint! A brutally thrilling tale you've written here!

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger said:

@mrdecepticonleader: I was wondering when you'd write a Transformers fan fic and this doesn't disappoint! A brutally thrilling tale you've written here!

Thank you very much.