#1 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18194 posts) - - Show Bio

As we walked away from the still cheering crowd,Shockwave continued to speak to me. He was speaking about our strategies and our plan of action,giving the usual lowdown with the exact details with the exact numbers and calculations and the probability of each give situation.

My mind not entirely focused on him.No I was focusing on other matters.

Shockwave is intelligent his logic sensors are some of the greatest if the not the greatest of any Cybertronian I have ever crossed.

But he is also one the least emotionless. He works from logic,the entire fiber of his spark works from cold,clever, logic.

And that is something I not only respect but I need.Myself I do not work from pure logic,that is not the main reason I do what I do,I think the way I do. So for that reason someone like Shockwave is an essential tool to have in my arsenal,at my side and of course at my possible disposal.

As much as I respect him,I would not hesitate to remove his spark from his chamber or his head from his neck socket. But one who is immersed in so much logic he is aware of this.

Well he is for now at least,there may come a time when he deems my control illogical and may attempt to overthrow my position.

Ah what position is that? You may ask.

Some day I shall control Cybertron,its inner workings,its laws and if need be its people.

For too long now has Cybertron had to suffer,suffer at the hands at the greedy,the weak,the ignorant,the cowardly and the foolish. Well I and others,there are others have grown weary of our planets current ways.

Soon enough the time will be right. The time when we will reclaim Cybertron and not restore but renew it to a state of greatness it has never known.

Now there will be those that stand in our way,those of the old world order,but they will simply have to be annihilated.

Well I didn't spend time in their military or in these very walls of this arena to sign up a peace treaty.

They are either with us or are against us.

They will comply or they will be destroyed.

Disclaimer Transformers and all other characters and terms associated with them belong to the rightful owners

This takes place before the war between the Autobots and Decepticons And its also my own story and doesn't take place in any already established continuities.If you have any questions please ask and tell me what you think.

#2 Posted by Pyrogram (39547 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18194 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18194 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really getting into this -- nice buildup. You have me looking forward to the mayhem that might ensue. You got the cold and calculating part across nicely, and I particularly liked this line:

So for that reason someone like Shockwave is an essential tool to have in my arsenal, at my side and of course at my possible disposal.

Sounds like trouble ahead for Cybertron.

#6 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18194 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

I am really getting into this -- nice buildup. You have me looking forward to the mayhem that might ensue. You got the cold and calculating part across nicely, and I particularly liked this line:

So for that reason someone like Shockwave is an essential tool to have in my arsenal, at my side and of course at my possible disposal.

Sounds like trouble ahead for Cybertron.

Thank you so much.

Yep :)

#7 Posted by xlab3000 (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

a very good fan-fic

#8 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18194 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Lvenger (20261 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Really awesome chapter mate. The narrative in this is so gripping and the direction this story is going in is brilliant. This seems like it has a lot of great potential for the future!

#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18194 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Really awesome chapter mate. The narrative in this is so gripping and the direction this story is going in is brilliant. This seems like it has a lot of great potential for the future!

Thank you.Much appreciated. :)