The New Empire: Preview and Characters

Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Author's NoteI just realized that once this story goes live, my universe of books will begin. I can't wait. Thanks to the people who read my story and enjoy it, I continued to write. A lot of thanks to those who always come back for more.

Also, my stories will be going more public the day of this launch. I am going to open many social media accounts so that I can touch more people with my stories.

Library

UPDATES: Added some new characters and an explanation of how government works within the Falcon Empire will come tomorrow.

Also, the last 5 MK: Destruction Chapters will be posted the same weekend as the launch date of this story.

PreviewImagine a universal empire where no one is ever infected. Imagine many galaxies and worlds free from oppression. Free from suffering. Free from death.

Free from sickness and death, innovation takes charge. New technologies are developed rapidly. The people no longer have to worry about living their life knowing that they can postpone that for later. They can enjoy the riches of the universe, unless someone decides death is necessary for them.

Imagine that in this empire, there is no poverty. Only immense wealth and luxury. Everything is upscale, amazing, and beautiful.

The people can enjoy these riches so easily accessible to them. Enjoy these riches with family and friends and enjoy eternal life knowing that wealth is accessible. Imagine never having to worry too much about economic status as long as you work.

Imagine that the government is free from corruption. No official is allowed to accept money from corporations or citizens. They are required by law to find the best for the citizens and the empire. Sensationalist politics are absent as politicians speak truths. Not lies.

You wouldn’t have to worry if the current government representative of your planet is accepting bribes because by law they would be executed.

Imagine the corporations work for profit, but also citizens. Corporations provide the best they can for the people that support them. They develop amazing new things to help the empire and citizens within.

Capitalism is not a negative connotation as it spawns excellent competition and growth.

Imagine that the empire is colossal, prosperous, and desired. This empire will defend you from the many enemies that try to take it. The envious outsiders who try to destroy everything.

The extreme pop culture society creates the greatest example of modernity an intelligent being would ever lay their eyes upon. The people are observant and tolerant. However, this pop culture comes with regulations.

Imagine that this empire is protective of what the media is allowed to influence. No opinions are allowed. Only facts and data are permitted in news reporting unless clearly labeled opinionated.

Due to this, the society is allowed to make their own decisions based off of current events. Media influencing of opinions is not permitted.

Imagine that celebrities are not allowed to use media as advertising outlets unless there is a special exception. They are allowed, however, to use social media to their liking as long as it doesn’t injure the citizens.

This is the Falcon Empire. A utopian society.

Characters (More to Come) Name: Corvus Falcon

Social Status: Royal Family

Family: (Spouse: Rubrum Falcon) (Adopted Eldest Daughter: Tengah Malam Falcon)(Adopted Eldest Brother: Cannibal Falcon)(Adopted Youngest Daughter: Orage Falcon)(Adopted Youngest Son: Ouragan Falcon)

Name: Rubrum Falcon

Family: (Spouse: Corvus Falcon) (Adopted Eldest Daughter: Tengah Malam Falcon)(Adopted Eldest Brother: Cannibal Falcon)(Adopted Youngest Daughter: Orage Falcon)(Adopted Youngest Son: Ouragan Falcon)

Name: Tengah Malam Falcon

Family: (Adopted Father: Corvus)(Adopted Father: Rubrum)(Eldest Brother: Cannibal)(Youngest Brother: Ouragan Falcon)(Youngest Sister: Orage Falcon)

Name: Cannibal Falcon

Family: (Adopted Father: Corvus)(Adopted Father: Rubrum)(Eldest Sister: Tengah Malam Falcon)(Youngest Brother: Ouragan Falcon) (Youngest Sister: Orage Falcon)

Name: Orage Falcon

Family: (Adopted Father: Corvus)(Adopted Father: Rubrum)(Eldest Brother: Cannibal)(Eldest Sister: Tengah Malam)(Youngest Brother: Ouragan Falcon)

Name: Ouragan Falcon

Family: (Adopted Father: Corvus)(Adopted Father: Rubrum)(Eldest Brother: Cannibal)(Eldest Sister: Tengah Malam)(Youngest Sister: Orage Falcon)

Name: Donovan Aquilae

Height: 6’1

Social Status: Prime Minister of Parliament

Family: None, Note: His dedication to serving the Falcon family and the people of Falcon Empire is his utmost priority.

Name: Sicarius Tueri

Height: 6’4

Social Status: Governor of Defensive Operations

Family: (Spouse: Lusus Tueri) (Biological Son: Rapere Preadam (Tueri))

Name: Lusus Tueri

Height: 6’2

Social Status: Advisor of Defensive Operations

Family: (Spouse: Sicarius Tueri) (Biological Son: Rapere Preadam (Tueri))

Name: Rapere Preadam

Height: 6’5

Social Status: Advisor of Falcon Family

Family: (Biological Father: Sicarius Tueri) (Biological Mother: Lusus Tueri) Note: Hates his mother and father.

Name: Aurum Dator

Height: 6’5

Social Status: Governor of Citizen Law and Affairs

Family: None

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stumpy49er

Well here's a new story preview. Hope you like it.

Also there will be a new American Horror Story chapter some time next weekend.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This deserves a good ol' bump.

Let's get the hype train rolling...?

Come on KC's readers, we know you exist. There's a view count on pages. We've seen your lurk mode.

Your stealth needs work.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@kcsshd: Hmm not believing the hype, there must be something dark hidden in this world. I guess we'll know more when more is written.

As for @Geth: and his/her comments, lots of people come in and out without commenting no matter how good the writing done by the OP is. It's annoying but that's just how it goes, personally if I read something I leave a comment to say I've been here out of respect of the work that's gone into the writing

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcsshd: Nice preview. The art is beautiful. Nice to hear your universe will begin. Good luck and keep at it (writing).

I agree with @impurestcheese. More comments around here would be nice. I do sympathize that some people are just too busy to read everything. Just be proud of yourself that you got it out there for people to read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Check back for more updates to this coming story