The meeting. Zerian first tries to take down Garian.

Venator_umbra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zerian passed by the guards of Vacatio easily. They weren't looking for a thin wisp moving at light speed. He entered the temple and Lord Garians room materializing into his normal body.

Lord Garian was there, sitting in a chair. Smiling.

"Greeting, shadow hunter!" He said, "Care for a drink?"

"No, I'm here to take you in for invading another planet." Zerian said walking towards him.

A grin spread across Garians face, "Invasion?" He asked. He was an incredible actor and he sounded genuinely confused, "You're not speaking sense."

"Surrender and we can go through this peacefully." Zerian said, "But I can do it the hard way."

"What is the hard way? Do you intend to kill me?" Garian asked surprised.

"If I need to. This planet was also taken by force, so that's another thing against you." Zerian said.

"Can you prove this? I was only protecting the people, they even rule this place." Garian replied.

"I'll find the evidence, but first I'm taking you down." Zerian said continuing to get closer.

"I refuse to go." Garian said.

"Then I'll force you." Zerian said.

Garian glanced to the left. Zerian looked and saw a microphone. He'd been tricked it no doubt was connected to a remote site.

"We don't need these unpleasantries do we?" Garian asked keeping up the charade. A hint of fear could be heard. It was fake but nobody would know that.

Zerian had to figure this out. He couldn't take him now, or he'd be charged with kidnapping and trespassing. Then Garian would go free.

"Alright...fine...evidence first." Zerian said.

"There isn't any for something I didn't do," Garian replied.

Staying wouldn't help. So Zerian left as fast as he could.