The Legendary warriors issue One

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

High atop mount Olympus a group of mighty warriors gathered. They were summoned by the three gods The Glorious Kim Jong Un,1960's adam west batman and john cena. They had gathered the greatest warriors on earth. The teenage Mutant ninja turtles,Aquaman(From the super friends tv show),Sheldon Cooper,Yamcha and star scream. The warriors were in disarray after being called to the mountain of the gods they begin to panic wondering were they were. Until the voice of 1960s batman said "SILENCE MERE MORTALS" the arguing of the warriors ceased. Sheldon cooper responded "Batman i have been taken from my spot for what? a pointless meeting with the leader of true korea? game of thrones is on and i am missing it". "Silence we have a quest for you" John cena yelled. "Does it involve whales " Aquaman replied. "YES" yelled kim jong un. The warriors and the two other gods bowed before the glorious leader. "I need you to head to a dark land known as ainsdale and retrieve my meatball sub,it is guarded by many evil warriors" said un. Star scream replied "But great leader who is more powerfull than you?". *Pans off to ainsdale* five figures sit around a table they consist of Squirrel Girl,Naruto,micheal bay,Thanos(the one that jobs),Barrack obama. Obama says "Superman prepare the guards kim jong un has railed his allies they will come for the sub soon".

End of issue one.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@chazz85: Okay where to begin. First it's not clear whose speaking which makes a hard to read piece even harder. Secondly you may want to look at formatting, capitalisation and general grammer. Thirdly I'm not comfortable with using real life characters in Fan-Fic for anything more than a cameo.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@chazz85: Well then invest in a beta reader to check your work for you, there are plenty lurking around here somewhere

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

lol