The laughing lord and the game maker.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(Warning: although I tried to avoid being cringeworthy for the injuries some people may not like this simply because they feel it anyway)

Jerome sat up with a start. He was in complrte darkness with no memory of what had happened. He checked to see what he had by feeling around. Just clothes, and a small dagger. It was a simple one, bone handle and steel blade, but it was useful for various circumstances. He stood up and the floor lit up. He was in a dome with other people laying around. Just a bunch of elves, humans, and vampires, so only humanoids. They each had a dagger like Jerome and were each probably very powerful judging by their clothing. Jerome looked around. They were screens. He reached down and shook one of the people, a vampire, awakening him. The vampire, like most, had black hair and eyes, pale skin, and was slender and tall. He stood up gazing around.

"What is this?" He asked in a deep voice.

"I'm not sure, do you remember anything before you woke up?" Jerome asked assuming he did not.

"No," The vampire said confirming Jerome's suspicions. The vampire looked at Jerome hard, "Who are you? You look familiar."

"My name is Jerome Logic, I'm an admiral and in the line of Logilion." Jerome replied, "And you?"

"A sentry, although by status I am more of a lord. My name is Traken Vendatar." He answered, "Now I remember. You're the one who stopped king Conjeria. But enough talk, shall we awaken the others?"

"Yes," Jerome replied. They continued to wake the others, some had more emotional reactions than others and one even screamed.

Jerome woke the last one and the ceiling suddenly showed two people. One was around fifty years old. Apparently human. Wearing a soldiers garments. Black, greying, hair. And grey eyes. He had a look of both extreme intelligence and a grim grin. The other looked no older than thirty and his smile covered his entire face. His eyes sparkled. His dark brown hair was in a rather military fashion. His deep blue eyes showed not only intellect but lon memories and a sadistic glee.

"Welcome, to the games." The older one said his grin widening, "You have all been brought here to be tested. I want a challenge, and he wants pain." The man pointed at the younger one.

"Game maker," Jerome said realizing who he was. A human super genius who had access to almost unlimited resources of technology and had entrapped entire cities in domes to play with them like puppets. Only a select few had even barely survived, all had mental deterioration and physical as well.

"Yes, and I'm the laughing lord!" Added the younger one letting out a long roar of laughter.

The laughing lord was no less legendary. In fact he might be more. He had the urge to inflict pain in any way he could. There were myths he was a demon. He even named his soldiers demons. No one knows where he gets them but they are magic. He had been around for milinias. Some say he is ageless. Some it is a name passed down. And some that he is sadistic pleasure incarnate taking refuge in people.

Someone fell flat on their face. When another turned him over to check on him he jumped back in fear. The mans face was gone! Two inches of it were just missing. No blood. It was just missing.

"Oh dear." The game maker said, "I think I killed him."

The laughing lord started another burst of laughter.

"Time to begin." The game maker said, "Let's start with simon says. I'll say a few and you must follow them all."

Nobody moved.

"Touch your toes." Half the group leaned over before Jerome could warn them and acid flew in their face from the floor causing them to scream and fall onto the ground. People went to help but the game maker said, "Simon says don't move."

Nobody did, except one who fell over and the floor opened up letting him fall into molten rock.

"Kill the person next to you." The gamer maker said. One person nearly did but a warning look from everyone stopped him.

"Good," The game maker said, "Simon says...kill Jerome Logic."

Jerome looked around. Only Traken knew and he wasn't about to tell.

The game maker rolled his eyes and the laughing lord stepped closer to the camera, "Simon says the first person to find and kill Jerome Logic gets to leave. Hahahahahaaaa!"

This time one of them looked hard at him and squinted his eyes, Jerome was pretty sure he'd just figured it out. He was right. The mans dagger flew almost three inches in front of his face from a portal and Jerome barely dodged it grabbing it and returning it. The man easily cought it and another knife went right over his head. He used telekinesis to send it back but the person dodged just enough to take it in the shoulder. Again the portal maker threw the dagger extremely close and this time it was behind Jerome's back. Luckily Traken grabbed it and speedblitzed the man with it cutting his neck in half. Flame, ice, sonic blasts, knifes, all sorts of things were trying to get at Jerome. These were some of the most powerful people and possibly some of the smarter ones too. They got very close several times. Jerome seemed to have been weakened at some point, but he couldn't figure out how. Traken was the biggest reason be stayed alive. Traken and two others. One was a dwarf subject of Jerome's, a bodyguard oddly enough which is extremely rare for a dwarf. Who cought several knifes before finally being crushed by a foot. The other, still alive, was half human and half elf. He had somehow turned his knife into an arbiter and was weilding it with a blue glow on it that made it seemingly unbreakable. He was a one man striker (someone who preforms quick and lethal attacks) whose name is Karion.

Karion, Traken, and Jerome fought the others until only for were left who didn't look to eager to fight.

Jerome noticed both the Game maker and the laughing lord were laughing their heads off.

"All the destruction! It was so easy!" The laughing lord bursted out, "Alright, this game might end soon. This time, stab your leg."

One of them almost did it but he stopped just in time and looked up quite annoyed.

"Good catch," The game maker commented, "Simon says...survive."

A comlatre creature thing came out of the ground obviously angry and ready to kill. It burst out of the cage and started flaming like a wildfire running at everyone. The four others weren't doing well. Two died simply from the heat, one of them got knocked unconscious, and another was just barely keeping his distance by using forcefields that the coatreian kelt breaking through. Finally Jerome managed to burst its eardrums with sonic blasts causing it to stop just long enough for Karion to stab it.

"Well done, well done! But not enough pain...I need more pain." The laughing lord said, "Let's try another. Simon says...don't cry."

Suddenly an painful sound burst out practically crushing their eardrums. Jerome and Traken restrained themselves despite dalling to their knees, the other one tried using force feilds to protect his ears but they broke and he let out a shout suddenly getting covered in acid and melting away while screaming in pain, Karion let out a loud groan which was apparently enough and spears launched out of the walls stabbing him until he was finally more wood and metal then flesh and bone.

"That'll be enough." The laughing lord said quite amused, "That one went well. Now what to do with you two. Oh I have got it! Simone says kill each other!"

Traken and Jerome looked at each other. Nodding they each said, "No."

"No?" The game maker growled, "This is what a 'no' gets you!"

Spikes shot up from the ground penetratin their feet and causing extreme pain with poisen, unbeknownst to Jerome this poisen was designed to set off a killer instinct...in vampires.

Traken stared up in pain screaming a terrible sound. He stared at the faces and at Jerome. Then he turned into a mist and assaulted Jerome trying to get at him from every angle possible.

"Stop it!" Jerome yelled falling back from the attacks, "Don't do this!"

Traken was tearing and biting at him faster than anyone could have reacted too. One moment he was biting his throat the next he was ripping apart the tendon from the heel.

Finally Jerome grabbed something and crushed it. It was Trakens spine. Half mist he fell to the ground a distorted beast with pain, hatred, and terror, all on his face.

The laughing lord was nearly breathless with his laughing now and the game maker was leaping around like a kangaroo on red bull.

"Alright...alright...you can go now...ahahaha!" The laughing lord said not bothering to contain himself. A door opened and let him onto the surface of his very on Venetian orbit station, "Invite your freinds!" The laughing lord said bursting out into laughter again, "Don't forget to clean up!" The game maker added.

(This is my 1000th post. After trying a few other things, super powered vampire with sadistic pleasures to the origin of the Logilion line, I ended up with this one. Hope it went well. Thanks!)

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alright. If anyone would like to tell me what they think about the laughing lord and the game maker that would be nice. They're an official part of my universe (Logilion universe) and I want to know what prople think about these two crazy people.