The Joker Tortures Poison Ivy [fan fic]

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By theik2

The Joker just escaped from Arkham Asylum intent on getting Harley Quinn back. Harley was under the protection of Batgirl and Batwoman at an undisclosed location. Poison Ivy was at her place. In case The Joker came to Ivy's place, she was to push an emergency button to summon Batman.

The night started out quiet. Ivy stepped out to check on her greenhouse when Joker hit her on the back of her head. Joker placed the unconscious Ivy on a workbench in the greenhouse and tied her up securely. She came to with a splitting headache and saw Joker's hideous grinning face. She realized it was too late to call Batman. She asked Joker what he was going to do with her. He said "First, I want to know where Harley is?" Ivy said she didn't know where Harley was.

He produced a burlap sack and unloaded part of it's contents on Ivy's body. It seemed like thousands of slugs and earthworms were slithering on her. It was sensory overload. She cried out "Oh, oh, oh!" She struggled furiously to get free without success. Then she breathed deeply to calm down and tried some more unsuccessfully. Joker asked her again where Harley was. Ivy was glad that she didn't know where Harley was hiding and said so.

Joker said "Even if you don't know where Harley is, you need to be punished." He placed more slugs and earthworms or poor Ivy's chest. She begged him to stop. She repeatedly denied knowing where Harley is and begged Joker to let her go. After about a half hour she started getting used to the sensations and calmed down a little.

She said "You know, Joker, if you had been nice to Harley she would still be with you." Joker said "Ivy, it is your fault that she left me. Until you came along everything was fine." She replied "You drove her away from you!" Joker said "The next step is to feed you to the locusts and see if they eat you unless you tell me where Harley is!"

He put the rest of the slugs and worms on poor Ivy's bosom and introduced a locust. She cried out because the locust bit her. It hurt a lot and bled a little! The locust realized that Ivy didn't taste good and went away. She pleaded "I don't know where she is, please stop this!" Batman and Robin arrived at this time but Joker escaped. They untied Ivy.

They helped her get off the table. She had been on the table for about an hour. She thanked the dynamic duo and gave Batman a hug and a kiss. Ivy told them that Joker had locusts. Batman said they would be careful. Batman told Ivy that he felt like Ivy might be in trouble so he and Robin came over. She told them what happened. Ivy went into her house to take a shower and tend her wound. Superman and Supergirl arrived at the scene carrying Joker. They were doing aerial reconnaissance as requested. Batman thanked the supers and said that he and Robin would take Joker in. He also asked Supergirl to stay with Ivy. Ivy gave everyone a hug of thanks.

Superman, Batman and Robin left with Joker. Supergirl helped Ivy to clean everything up. Supergirl thought "I don't even want to know what was going on here!" Ivy was too upset for sleep and wept for about an hour. While waiting for the sun to come up she and Supergirl sat on the sofa and talked about life, love, and regrets. Ivy asked Supergirl if it was possible for her (Ivy) to love Batman. Supergirl replied than anything was possible and that Ivy should follow her heart. After delivering Joker to the police, Batman wondered if he could love Ivy.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Is this a battle or a weird fan-fic?

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By theik2

Weird fan-fic.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Oh lol. I didn't even notice.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tomdickharry1984

"Joker picked up some worms and slugs from the sofa and put them on her breasts" OOOHHHH-KAYYYYYYYYY

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By theik2

Should I tone this blog down? Seems kind of edgy to me.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Trinity00

lol.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By tomdickharry1984

S'fine but its a wall of text, needs some paragraph, spacing etc (me im not a great typr/speller) but its a just a sentence, no spaces...its fine though, just commenting on ha ha ha slug boobs

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By theik2

Unfortunately because of formating problems, my original paragraphing doesn't appear. I'll try something else.