the inner monologue of a crazed vigilante part 1

calltomagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By calltomagic

woke up in a colled sweat. I could still hear the screams, my screams it's how I put myself to sleep at night. haven't eaten anything and that cold feeling happens to my stomic like something crawled into my sole and took a shit. start the morning off good chocolet milk and some garbage....I've had worse. I've been looking for the one they call clock face. he's been leaving his stink in my neck of the woods and I think I know why. I black out. wen I wake up a dog is peeing on my leg and I realized I forgot to take my time. I get confused were am I? how did I get hear? who's dog is this? my questions are all answered wen some techno punks walk down the ali it's a real shame I hate techno and I hate punks. so I took there fingers and made a necless. reminded me of the dream I had the night before worked at a cafe and I killed all my employes. couldn't think of a good way to get rid of the bodies so I grinded them into hamburger meat and surved them as the special. good dream. a good day. were am I? to be continued next time I have 5min to spare

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@calltomagic said:

Woke up in a cold sweat. I could still hear the screams, my screams.It's how i put myself to sleep at night. Haven't eaten anything and that cold feeling happens to my stomach like something crawled into my soul and took a shit.
Start the morning off good, chocolate milk and some garbage....I've had worse. I've been looking for the one they call Clock Face. He's been leaving his stink in my neck of the woods and i think i know why.
I black out. Wheni wake up a dog is peeing on my leg and i realized I forgot to take my time. I get confused were am i? How did I get Here? Who's dog is this? My questions are all answered when some techno punks walk down the ally.It's a real shame, I hate techno and I hate punks. So i took they'er fingers and made a necklace. Reminded me of the dream i had the night before, worked at a cafe and i killed all my employees. Couldn't think of a good way to get rid of the bodies so I grinded them into hamburger meat and served them as the special. Good dream. A good day. where am I?
Corrections in bold
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

I love the idea of knowing what's going on in a psychos mind. Great idea. This part through me though.@calltomagic said:

wen I wake up a dog is peeing on my leg and I realized I forgot to take my time.

Um what?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@wildvine said:

@calltomagic said:

Woke up in a cold sweat. I could still hear the screams, my screams.It's how i put myself to sleep at night. Haven't eaten anything and that cold feeling happens to my stomach like something crawled into my soul and took a shit.
Start the morning off good, chocolate milk and some garbage....I've had worse. I've been looking for the one they call Clock Face. He's been leaving his stink in my neck of the woods and i think i know why.
I black out. Wheni wake up a dog is peeing on my leg and i realized I forgot to take my time. I get confused were am i? How did I get Here? Who's dog is this? My questions are all answered when some techno punks walk down the ally.It's a real shame, I hate techno and I hate punks. So i took they'er fingers and made a necklace. Reminded me of the dream i had the night before, worked at a cafe and i killed all my employees. Couldn't think of a good way to get rid of the bodies so I grinded them into hamburger meat and served them as the special. Good dream. A good day. where am I?
Corrections in bold

Good, when these above corrections are done, it'll be much better

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By thespideyguy

@calltomagic: I loved this. It sounds like Rorschach.

calltomagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By calltomagic

thx dudes

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@batkevin74 said:

@wildvine said:

@calltomagic said:

Corrections in bold

Good, when these above corrections are done, it'll be much better

Agreed.