arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Hulk Chapter 8 Green Flame

Natasha left home that morning at 4 am dressed in blue jeans a white tshirt and a back pack with all her gear. It had been over a year but not much over that we had been married. I loved the vacation in Disney land and she had told me that we just had to go back. She buried herself in her work for the Avengers and for Shield. Keeping the world safe was a full time job , not just from mutants , terrorist or aliens but from the Earth itself. Every once in a while Gia would get upset and she would shake her fist and she would scream. Nothing good would ever come of her getting upset just ask Thor.

Natasha walked to the town square and she put in her head peace. She waited for the call to come in and hit the secure button.

It was her contact. Millions of people in the middle east were changed almost over night by some bug , something that would make them hostile and scream “DOWN WITH BIG GOVERMENT”

They stopped working they stopped mining or doing anything but protesting anything that led to harmony with the world.

Natasha took the call but the call had nobody on the other line. What had going wrong she thought , what could be the reason her contact would not stay on the line.

Natasha looked to the world as she waited , she felt her senses come to life and she could hear the heart beat of those around her. They felt at ease , they felt way to at ease.

A small Squirrel ran up to the park bench she sat on.

It looked her in the eye and then it spit out his food and screamed “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE”

Natasha stopped what she was doing and thought to herself “just how am I going to run”

She took the buss , she had no means to get to the buss station and most important of all she wanted Bruce to meet her down town so they could talk over how they would treat her son when he was born.

She had no idea if she was having a boy or a girl but she knew that what ever she was having ate like a pig. She felt horrible as this rodent was screaming at her to run for her life.

The rodent stopped screaming and stood on two legs and grabbed her face like you would a child to drive the point home.

“I know you think your seeing things , I want you to listen close...This area is about to be hit with a deadly attack” He scratched his head and then he screamed again” Run for your life”

Hawkeye showed up on a motorcycle and rode with her as fast as the bike could carry them both.

Looking back the section of city she stood in and 4 blocks all around her turned to dust.

“Ok, You have got my attention” she was angry for those blocks held life and people trying to live.. Not heroes, not doctors or lawyers but the prime example of people doing what was right to survive.

Bruce was dealing with his own problems as he was keeping his calm looking at baby pictures from a women on the buss. “you see young man you never have to many pictures” The nice lady was smiling as she looked up and seen a very large flash and then the area before the buss turned to ash and dust and she was smiling no more. Bruce fell to the ground as panic rushed through him. Natasha was in that sector waiting on him , she was in that zone waiting on his presense and she was most likely gone.

He not only changed but he changed many times , huge hulking presence that scared all on the buss then a small child stood before them screaming as powerful green flame shot in all directions and at last the green machine back in action only his mind focused his power his rage went to move him and he needed control. He needed to fly and the flame was all around him feeding off his anger and it had to much to feed off of as he floated into the air on the power of the gamma explosions.

He was a machine on a mission a one thought one reason rescue team.

“Find Natasha” He whispered the words as if it would help her not be dead.

He flew over the dead zone , he made his way over the powder substance that once was people that once was buildings that once held a memory of life.

His powers let him adapt and over come anything that threatened his safety to include his sanity.

Bruce closed his eyes and let the sounds of the city come to him , the screams of the people the crying and the panic. He felt the world as it went by beneath his feet and then he heard a heart beat , he felt it strong and true and he knew it was her and behind that heart beat was the fast beat of his Daughters heart. He let his anger flow to keep him flying he let his anger flow to keep him searching and he let his anger flow because something in the universe was playing a game so deadly that killing a few thousand people on a busy day in NY city meant nothing to them.

He landed before Hawkeye and Natasha and she jumped into his arms and said.

“I have missed you Dear”