The Greatest Heroes

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By jobiwankenobi

This is a really, really rough draft of a story I started a while ago. Sorry if it's really confusing at the beginning. It's supposed to be: I didn't want to immediately reveal the characters. Sorry also, if it's really long, that's just how I write.

Chapter one

“… So yeah, life’s lookin’ pretty good now. I’m the hero everybody loves, things worked out with my family and friends, and I managed to stop the bad guy. Couldn’t really have asked for more than that… except maybe to have gotten some pics of the fight. Other than that though, I got no complaints…”

“… … … …”

“… What just happened? Everything just sort of changed all at once around me. Where am I? This is Beck’s doing; I know it. He’s in jail though. I’ll just have to ignore my surroundings and wait until something happens.”

Little did Peter know, this was actually much bigger than he ever could have imagined. This is possibly the most appropriate time that this phrase has ever been used. Peter was not thinking very much of what was going on and there is only ever been one person known to have imagined something such as this.

Peter sat down on the grass. He appeared to be sitting in a small grassy clearing in the middle of a forest with mostly moderately sized trees. He had neither an idea of how big the forest was nor did he care. He only wanted something to happen. A small bird flew by twittering.

“Nope. Nothing.”

Peter sat for another hour.

“Okay, why hasn’t he tried anything yet. Wait, what’s that?”

A dark figure was moving among the trees about a hundred feet away. Peter decided it would be safest to climb the nearest tree and wait for it to come by. Just as he climbed a reasonable height, Peter noticed another dark figure about the same distance wandering toward him from the other direction.

“Oh, something’s finally going to happen.”

The first figure neared first. It seemed lost and didn’t even glance in Peter’s direction. Peter could finally make out that it was a short, robust man with a very thick beard using what appeared to be an ax as a walking stick. The man paused almost directly under Peter’s perch. Peter followed his gaze. The man was looking at the other figure who had stopped as well. The other figure was still a fair distance away. Peter could only see that he was about the size of a high school student a little older than he was.

“This is the weirdest approach I’ve ever seen Beck use before. Nothing feels wrong, though.”

“Hey!” The man yelled to the figure. “Who goes there?”

“Who goes there?” Peter thought, “What’s his game?”

The other man did not respond.

“I said who goes there.” The man shouted again.

The man walked forward and reached for something behind him. Peter felt a jolt go through him.

“Well, here we go…”

Chapter two

“What just happened? Where are we? This is not the same forest. Hey! What? Where are my companions? I’ll just continue forward. Am I in any danger? Is this magic? Probably elves work. Who is that? Hey! Who goes there? … I said who goes there.”

The dark figure advanced. He drew what appeared to be a sword from his back. As he came forward…

“Ah! An elf I see. I knew it. Oh, you’re also a lefty I see. If you wish to fight, you shall taste my ax’s blade.”

He drew a throwing ax and lobbed it at his adversary. The adversary forcefully smacked it away with an ornately painted heavy metal shield. The walking ax was dropped and the heavy battle-ax was drawn. He could now make out that the elf was clad entirely in green and was had hardly come of age. As the elf drew under the tree the man raised his ax but felt a tugging on his back. He and the other both hung suspended from tree. “Whoa, whoa! Let’s settle down…”

Chapter three

“What the Hell? Where am I?”

Sam instinctively ducked behind a tree. Then he reconsidered and shifted his position. Then he decided to move to the other tree altogether.

“Damn. It doesn’t matter. I don’t even know which direction the enemies in.”

Sam reached for his radio.

“Irving? Irving!”

Nothing but static. Sam flipped on his thermal vision. There were no signs of life anywhere except for a few small birds here and there in the trees. Sam decided to stealthily scout out the area. He walked for an hour. He collapsed against a tree.

“I don’t even know what to think.”

There was a movement above Sam.

“Damn! How could I have missed that…”

Chapter four

“What? What’s going on? Is this a trick? It doesn’t feel like it’s one.”

Bruce was wondering why the skyscraper he had been on top of had become a tree not more than twenty feet off the ground.

“Why am I in a forest?”

Bruce looked for shadows to hide in. He found only shade. Instead he looked for someone who may be trying to find him. He found no one. He silently dashed from tree to tree.

“What was that?”

Bruce thought he saw a smear of black move about fifty feet to his right. He stealthily moved closer, staying in the trees.

“There it was again. Hmm… He’s pretty good. He’s coming my way. I’ll just wait for him to come by.”

Bruce did just that. The smear moved closer. It soon became obvious that it was a man. He was becoming sloppier as he went on.

“He appears to be tired. At least this will be easier.”

The man stopped to rest on the next tree over. Bruce moved over to the tree. As he moved directly over the man, he startled a few birds.

“Blast!”

The man looked quickly up, and Bruce dropped.

“Wait, what was that? Was this a trap…”

Chapter five

“Wait? Did any of you notice the forest change? Huh? John? Men? Hmm… where are you? What is going on? I better backtrack until I find them.”

Robin set off the way that he thought that he had come from.

“Well, none of this is familiar. Where could I be? Oh, I should call my men to come help me.”

He took his horn from his belt and blew it three times. He heard it echo slightly, but nothing else happened.

“Where could I be? What is going on?”

He continued on. He came to a clearing in the trees.

“Oh, who are you? Oh, and you and you?”

In the clearing four others had entered at the same time. The first he had seen was a man in some sort of blue and white metal suit with a matching helmet and some sort of pack on his back. The second and third both appeared to be orange metal people. The third was wearing a green and white suit with a small blue emblem on the top part of his chest. He had some sort of bubble above his head and an odd pack on his back as well.

“I heard a horn call…” the bubble man began to answer, but he was not able to continue before the two orange people pointed some large black things menacingly at each other. The blue and white man did likewise and the bubble man responded by pointing his wrist at them, “Whoa! Let’s not be hasty.”

Robin drew his bow, “I just want to know what is going on.”

“I would like to know as well,” one of the orange men answered in a light metallic voice. This one was the bulkier of the two and had its object attached to its right arm. The two orange people clearly had no affiliation.

“Someone had better answer before I paste you all,” the blue and white man said after a few moments of silence.

“I don’t know what you mean by ‘paste’ but I assure you that I will not go down easy if you want a fight,” Robin answered.

No one said anything. Robin turned to the bubble man.

“That was my horn. I was attempting to summon my men…”

The bulkier orange man spoke up, “Men? I don’t like the sound of that. What are these men for?”

“I agree. Answer,” the blue and white man joined in.

“You best be checking your tones. I don’t take kindly to threats.”

“You won’t be taking any threats if you don’t answer.”

“I would not have such confidence…”

“Interjection: Silence meatbags!” the other orange man spoke up in a deeper metallic voice. “While I would like this to escalate to a bloody battle, I am upset that I cannot allow that to occur. Explanation: My primary programming tells me that some sort of anomaly is occurring. Continuation: My programming also dictates that I must return to my master. In order to do so I must figure out what this anomaly is and reverse it. Statement: In order to do so, I must gather information. The most likely place to find such information is within the small minds of meatbags such as you. Sidebar: I would much rather slaughter you and your families right now. Addendum: None of you seem to have any idea what is going on. Observation: Each of you seems to have a similar desire to mine. Proposal: We should work together to satisfy all of our desires. It seems the most logical course of action, though certainly not the most entertaining.”

The others lowered what they were pointing.

Robin spoke first, “So now what?”

Chapter six

“What the… Huh? Clay? Guys? What is this? Is it magic? Where am I? I still got my blade. Guess I better get movin’ ‘cause I ain’t gonna get anywhere if I don’t”

Rai began walking.

“What’s the deal with this forest? This is really creepy. I’d rather live in Goo Zombies than do this. Huh?”

Rai saw something black drop to his left. He looked over drawing his blade. A man in black was dropping from a tree toward another man also clad in black. A few heartbeats after he dropped another man appeared. He leapt from behind a bush to the right of the other two. He was dressed mostly in a purple color with a sort of mask covering his face. He had a sword on his back. He kicked the man dropping away from the man on the ground. The kicked man rolled to a crouch and threw something at the other.

The thrown object exploded in front of the its target knocking him to the ground. He too rolled to a crouch as the other jumped toward him with a punch to the face. He rolled back and onto his feet just in time to block another blow. The two engaged in a series of kicks and punches.

The man on the ground stood, drew a handgun, and shot at the two combatants. The projectile missed the man in black and struck the other in the neck causing him to drop to the ground and start convulsing.

“I gotta do something.”

Rai leapt into the air and glided toward the two black-clad figures. He swung his blue blade knocking both to the ground with a rush of wind.

“Cut it out! What’s going on?”

“You and me are both wondering that kid,” the man with the gun answered, “I’d assume it was these two’s doing, but they don’t seem to care much for each other.”

The other black-clad figure rose with his hands up.

“I wasn’t going to hurt anyone. I just like having the upper hand in case I end up in danger. I just wanted to see if you knew anything,” he gestured to the man with the gun.

“So it’s all his fault!” Rai swung his blade in the direction of the man on the ground.

The black-clad man strode over to him.

“I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion yet.”

The man had stopped convulsing and was only twitching.

“It was only a sticky shocker. He’ll be fine in about an hour,” the man with the gun explained.

“I should be able to talk to him now,” the black-clad man stated.

He knelt down next to the man and removed the sticky shocker from his neck. Then he patted his cheek.

“Hey! Can you here me?”

The man groaned what sounded affirmatively.

“Are you the one who’s done this?”

The man groaned and wiggled his head back and forth negatively as best he could.

“Do you know what’s going on?”

He got the same response. He picked the man up and threw him over his shoulder.

“You’re going to help us ‘cause I’m sure you want to know what’s going on as well. Let’s get moving…”

Chapter seven

“What the devil? Hey monsieur what just… Monsieur? Where’d that lad go? How in blue blazes did I get into a forest? A forest of all places I could end up. What do I do, call for help? Hey! Is anybody out there. Possibly someone French, preferably Scottish, unless of course you sympathize with lobster backs! Well, then you could still come, but it would just so I could wring your neck! Hey! Bonjour! Blast it all to the depths of the sea. Well, I might as well walk somewhere.”

Jones began to walk when he noticed someone off to the right.

“Ah, hello, or bonjour, be you American or French?”

“Uh… Neither really,” a deep, heavy, very gravelly voice answered.

“Well, there’s an accent I’ve never heard before. Where are you from?”

The man’s silhouette moved closer and was quite large.

“Well, I never really took a nationality. My friend Prince Charles is English. Another of my friends is a blue alien.”

“English!” Jones drew his sword, “You’re a friend of George the Third! Blue alien?”

The figure stopped.

“Whoa calm down. I don’t know George the Third. In fact, I thought he died a few hundred years ago."

“You’re not an enemy of the revolution then?”

“The American Revolution? It ended years ago. I wasn’t alive then. Well, I was, but I was frozen.”

“You are a strange one. Say, you’re a large lad, have you ever served on a ship before?” Jones sheathed his sword.

The man drew forward from the shade. He was only wearing green pants, black boots, and some odd sort of pack on his back. However, what struck Jones the most was that he was reptilian. He had a huge head, arms, legs, tail, fangs, and claws.

“Ocean ship or spaceship?”

“Gah! What kind of monster are you?” Jones redrew his sword.

“I am a mutant dinosaur and prefer not to be called a monster.”

“Stay back!”

“I’m not going to hurt you mammal. If I was going to, I would’ve done it a while ago.”

Jones hesitantly sheathed his sword.

“So-o-ooh-ooh… why am I here?”

“I don’t know. I was hoping you might be able to answer the same question for me.”

“Maybe we should work together to figure this out.”

“Sounds good…

Chapter eight

“What’s going on? This isn’t how it usually works. Why is there a forest? Where is the blue lighting and the rope bridges? How am I supposed to find the fountain. Maybe this is a trick of the wicked vizier’s. I’ll just have to figure it out.”

The prince walked on ready for anything. Then a man clad from head to toe in white walked into his line of vision.

“Who are you?”

The man demanded this.

“Never mind who I am. Why did you bring me here?”

“I did not bring you here.”

“Somebody had to. You are the only one here. So until you bring someone else, I will blame you.”

“Well, how about him?”

The man gestured behind the prince. The prince cautiously glanced over his shoulder.

“There is someone there.”

The prince circled until he had both men in his view. The new man was up in a tree, clutching a spear, and wearing nothing but a loincloth. The prince turned back to the other with an eyebrow cocked.

“You aren’t serious?”

He wished he could read the man but he had on a helmet that covered his face with some type of glass.

“No, but you said you’d blame me until I found someone else. Well… there he is. This proves that we are not the only two confused right now.”

He turned to the man in the tree.

“Hey! What’re you doing?”

The man just looked quizzically.

“He’s clearly unintelligent, possibly an aborigine.”

The prince stated this. The man in the tree came down and walked on all fours toward the others.

“Well, that’s certainly odd. Can… you… speak…?”

The other nodded and grunted.

“I… speak… small…? No… little…”

“We’re here to help you. You come with us, and we will help you get back home. Unless… this is your home.”

“Not… home…”

“Okay. Let’s get going.”

They set off…

Chapter nine

“What? Is this a trick? Sergeant? Anyone? What is this? Hello… You in there? She’s not even here. Where is here? Maybe I can find a beacon somewhere.”

John set of in search of a beacon in the forest.

“What could’ve happened?”

“Who’s there?”

Five minutes later John heard this coming from ahead. He ducked behind a tree and readied his magnum.

“All I have is a magnum?”

Another answered the original in a booming voice.

“I’ll ask the questions! Whom do you serve? What is going on? What do you want? Why have or you or your affiliates brought me here?”

John peeked out to see a young man, the source of the first voice about fifty feet to the front. Another figure stood twenty feet from him.

“You ask a lot of questions,” the first voice.

“I’m not in a mood to trifle with anyone. This also seems like powerful magic so I’m not taking risks. Now answer!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

The other advanced.

“Stay back!” The first raised his hands in an odd fighting stance.

“I’m done with you!” His voice had changed. It sounded younger.

The other drew his sword and shouted something unintelligible. His sword erupted in blue flames and then shot these flames at the young man. He responded with a simple gesture of his arms, which caused the fire to move upward ad then fizzle into nothing. He then swung his arms and rained a wave of fire on the other.

The other fell to the ground before the fire reached him. The original pulled his arms back and the fire extinguished.

“H-how’d you d-do that? I shouldn’t have felt any singeing.”

The other was taken aback. He rose.

“Get back!”

The young man shot a fireball. The other dodged into the light. John could see that he was not much younger than the original young man was. The older man raised his hand, uttered something, and sent the younger man flying across the field. The younger man rolled to his feet and shot another blast of fire. The older man said something and the fire went out. Then he dropped to one knee panting. The younger man rushed him. John came out and fired his magnum into the air.

The two stopped and looked at him.

“That’s quite enough!”

“What are you?”

The older man demanded. He was clad in a blue tunic, he had a blue sword, and he had pointed ears and slanted eyebrows. The other boy was a little shorter, had long shaggy hair, was clad in red, wore a sword on his back, and had a large red scar on his left eye.

“Don’t care! You two stop fighting now!”

“I don’t take orders from green people I don’t know!”

The younger man had a bit of a temper.

“You both clearly don’t know what’s going on. You’re both confused. I am too. I don’t know what’s going on. We’re all here and want to go home, alright.”

“What do you think we should do?”

The older man asked.

“Let’s work together to find a way to our homes. Let’s get going!”

John walked off. The other two glanced at each other, shrugged, and followed…

Chapter ten

“What the? Bros, you notice that? Bros? Don? Mikey? Leo? Where am I? This is not New York. I better keep from being seen.”

He shimmied up a tree and started his way through the forest.

“Wait, did the forest just change? Joey, did you notice something change? Joey, I know you’re back there. I just beat you like two minutes ago. You being a sore loser?”

The voice belonged to a young boy clad in red. He was wearing a hat and a backpack.

“Hey, you lost kid? ‘Cause I am too. I don’t think this Joey is here. None of my friends came here with me either.”

The boy was talking to someone to his right that could not be seen. He had an overconfident voice.

“Whoa! You can talk!”

“Course I can talk. I’ve seen some strange things in the galaxy, but none have them looked like you before. What are you?”

“Uh, I’m a person.”

“Of course you’re a person. Anything that can talk, think, feel, and care is a person. I’m a person too. What species are you.”

“Uh… human. How ‘bout you?”

“Sorry to interrupt, but you seem to know what’s going on. Can you tell me? Whoa geez! This thing didn’t freak you out kid?”

He dropped from the tree and had come around to see that the unseen man was a big blue bird wearing boots and a jacket.

The boy answered, “Whoa, you can talk too! I’ve seen lots of things like you guys, but none of them could talk. Now, how could a talking bird freak you out? You’re a talking green guy, honestly.”

“Fair point. Can you tell me what’s going on?”

“Sorry, I don’t know. Let’s stick together and maybe we can figure out…”

Chapter eleven

All the heads of the previously mentioned characters turned as the ground shook, yes even the small birds turned and looked. They were turning to see a mushroom of dust rising up from an explosion that had erupted in the forest with purple light and green fire.

“What’s going on? Is this a trick of Hell’s? Or is it Heaven?”

Al wondered these for a few seconds before he heard a loud voice shout.

“What! Where am I? Is this some trick? Is there anyone nearby? Ah! I sense you over there! This is your doing!”

A small man flew out from between the trees at amazing speed shouting. Al disappeared in a poof of smoke and reappeared a second later in the same spot. The man was wearing a blue and white suit. His hair seemed to be teased to ridiculous heights revealing his prominent widow’s peak.

“HA! THAT WON”T WORK TWICE!”

He shot a blast of purple energy at Al. Al responded by blasting some green fire in return. This resulted in the ground-shaking explosion. All who heard it ran in its direction, except for the birds and other small critter of the forest. All twenty-three of them arrived in a circle around the two combatants in the charred clearing that they had created. The two stopped and stared for a second. Then the forest was filled with many shouting voices. A few minutes later it seemed a fight was about to break out when a bright blue light shone above them all and the whole world went dark. None could move…

Chapter twelve

“Greetings my children…”

“Who are you?” Al demanded.

“Yes, I am aware you are confused. Many of you will expect salutations. Oddly most of you neglected to provide this for each other. My name is Sýmpan.” His voice was rich, deep, calming, and echoing. All there seemed inclined to listen to him. He seemed to be a large smoky blue ball. Except the smoke was actually light. One cannot quite comprehend it. “It is I who brought you here. It was for a reason of utmost importance. Let me start from the beginning.

I am what you might consider your guardian. You each live in a world. Not like a planet. You each live on a planet in your own universes. The only way to travel to different universes is through a guardian. A guardian rules over a dimension, which contains many universes. Dimensions reside in a reality. I do not know what exists beyond a reality. I do not even know if there are other realities. I only know of One above me Who assures me that He rules over all. I do not know if there is anyone between Him and I or if there is any above Him. I do not think there are, but it is not my place to know, and it is not any of your places to know. Al, you may think that you are well acquainted with He, but I assure you that the one you know is an imposter. Someday, my child you will gain the power to defeat this imposter.

I only know of two dimensions within my reality. I guard one and Murer guards the other. Murer is obviously a guardian like me. However, he wishes to govern both dimensions. However, neither of us can forcefully take a dimension from the other. To do so, we must enter the others dimension. When in the other’s dimension, we lose a good amount of our strength. We are both equally powerful in our own dimension.

In order to take mine, he has stolen some of my own beings. He took one from each of your worlds. He wishes to train them here so that they become as strong here as they are in their own worlds. Once they return; they will be even more powerful. He will then use them to overthrow my dimension. If that is to happen, all of you and your friends will likely perish. You each have a generally similar idea of what evil is. Murer has taken evil ones from your worlds to his dimension.

You are not alone. Neither Murer nor his dimensions or inhabitants are inherently evil. There are a few of his inhabitants that will revolt against Murer and his followers. You will need to destroy these villains and restore order. Then you must confront Murer and cripple him so that he no longer wishes evil and will return to his orignal good state.

Now many of you may be wondering ‘why me?’ I picked you each for a reason. Some of you may think that I could have picked someone stronger or better than yourselves. I picked you each because you are all willing to fight and will never give up. You are the strongest of heart first and body second. You are all the greatest heroes from your worlds that I could have picked. You are all my inhabitants, and I care for each of you very dearly. Take care of each other.

Now since you neglected to introduce yourselves to each other; I will do so for each of you. Also, I will explain what each of you brings to the effort and personally tell you how you are affected by this world.”

Bruce came forward and Sýmpan spoke. “This is Batman. He is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He is proficient in technology. He has many ‘gadgets’. He is quite intelligent and a good tactician. He is also a very good detective.” Then to just Batman, “Batman, you will only feel a bit weaker while you are here.”

The bubble man that Robin had met came forward. “This is Buzz Lightyear. He too is skilled at hand-to-hand combat. He has a terillium-carbonic alloy suit that allows him to survive in extreme conditions. He has a laser and jetpack built into his suit.” “Buzz, you will only feel a little weaker here.”

The young man with the blue sword came forward. “This is Eragon. He is a dragon rider. He does not have his dragon with him, as that would interfere. He is incredibly strong. He is a good sword fighter. He also has various magical abilities.” “Eragon, you will feel only slightly stronger and faster than a normal human here. Your magic will also drain more energy from you as well. On top of that, you will not be able to cast wards or store energy in jewels. True Names and other magic that affects the minds and actions of others does not work. Some of the more complex magic of your world does not exist here.”

The birdman came forward. “This is Falco. He is skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He has a laser pistol and deflector shield. He cannot fly; his wings are more like arms. He knows how to pilot various vehicles.” “Falco, you will only feel a little weaker here.”

The short man with the axes came forward. “This is Gimli. He is a dwarf. He is skilled with many types of axes.” “Gimli, you will only feel a little weaker here.”

The skinnier orange man came forward. “This is HK-47. He is a highly intelligent assassin droid. He is skilled with many guns and has many other features.” “HK-47, you may feel a little out of placed surrounded by what you call ‘meatbags,’ but you will get along just fine.” “Statement: I noticed that one here is only mostly meatbag.” “Yes, I will get to him. You will feel only slightly weaker here. You will actually lose the least of your strength here than anyone.”

The man who had attacked Batman came forward. “This is Jago. He is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat and swordplay. He also has a few magical skills.” “Jago, you will feel a bit weaker while you are here.”

The man in the white suit came forward. “This is Jobi-Wan-Kenobi. He is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, swordplay, and with firearms. He has an armor suit made of aggregated diamond nanorods.” “Jobi-Wan, you will only feel a little weaker here.”

Jones came forward. “This is John Paul Jones. There is probably nobody else in the entire dimension that can match him in captaining a fleet. He is a good swashbuckler. He is also prone to never ever giving up.” “John, you will only feel a bit weaker here.”

The man in the blue and white suit that Robin had met came forward. “This is Juno. He is a Jet Force Gemini officer. He has a vast arsenal of weapons that he is skilled with. He is impervious to the damaging effects of fire, lava, and any other significant source of heat. He also has a thick armor suit and a jetpack.” “Juno, You will only feel a bit weaker here. However, some of your weapons, namely the explosive ones, will be a bit weaker.”

The elf that Peter and Gimli met came forward. “This is Link. He is has a vast arsenal of weapons that he is highly skilled with. He wields the Master Sword, the bane of evil. He has a magical object that helps him overcome any fear. Though, little scared him already.” “Link, some of your stronger weapons will be a bit weaker. You will feel physically a bit weaker.”

John came forward. “This is… His current name is Spartan 117. He prefers to go by his title ‘Master Chief’. He is a cyborg. He is very strong, heavy, and has fast reflexes. He has a vast arsenal that he is highly skilled in using. He has a thick armor suit and a regenerative energy shield.” “Master Chief, you will feel a little weaker here.”

The prince came forward. “This is… the Prince of Persia. He would prefer you to call him Prince and does not wish to disclose his real name. He is skilled with a sword and in acrobatics.” “Prince, here you will not have your time traveling dagger or any of your magical swords. You will only feel a bit weaker here.”

Rai came forward. “This is Raimundo. He is the dragon of the wind. He can control the wind to a certain extent. He wields the Blade of the Nebula, which has wind related properties. He is also a good hand-to-hand combatant.” “Raimundo, your special attacks will be a bit weaker here and you will feel a little weaker. You will not have any Shen Gong Wu.”

The green man came forward. “This is Raphael. He is a mutant turtle. He is skilled in stealth, martial arts, and fighting with sais.” “Raphael you will feel a bit weaker here.”

The boy dressed in red came forward. “This is Red. He is a Pokemon trainer. Pokemon are powerful animals. A trainer commands these animals in combat. Red has six Pokemon with him.” “Red, you will feel a bit weaker here and your Pokemon will feel slightly more so.”

Robin came forward. “This is Robin Hood. He is skilled with a bow and arrow. He is also good with a sword and staff. He is also pretty good at stealth.” “Robin, you will feel a bit weaker here.”

Sam came forward. “This is Sam Fischer. He is skilled in stealth, spying, in hand-to-hand combat, and with firearms. He has an array of spy ‘gadgets’.” “Sam, you will feel a bit weaker here.”

The bulkier orange man came forward. “This is Samus Aran, who has a heavy armor suit, a vast array of weapons that can be fired out of the arm cannon, and can roll up into a ball, and many other skills.” “Samus, you are the only female here, and I decided to leave it up to you as to whether you wanted to disclose this information to the others. You and your more powerful weapons will feel a bit weaker here.”

Al came forward. “This is… He prefers to be called Spawn. He can fly, fire necroplasm from his body, and has a symbiotic suit and a cape that can become an ax. He is skilled at hand-to-hand combat and with virtually any firearm. He also has a small ability to teleport.” “Spawn, you will feel significantly weaker here. You cannot control the elements or chains. You cannot draw power from the sins of others. You also lack any abilities that I did not say that you have.”

Peter came forward. “This is Spider-Man. He is very strong and highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He can climb flat, vertical surfaces, has the ability to sense danger, and has devices that shoot a very thick, strong spider-web. This web has many uses.” “Spider-Man, you will feel weaker here.”

The man in the loincloth came forward. “This is Tarzan. He is a skilled tracker. He is skilled with a spear. He can climb like an ape. He can communicate with animals.” “Tarzan, ohh-oh-ah-ohh-ahh.”

The reptilian man came forward. “This is T-Bone. He is a highly intelligent, mutated Tyrannosaurus Rex. He has a device on his back that provides protection and has headlights.” “T-Bone, your Saurian Stomp will not work here. You will also feel weaker here.”

The short man that attacked Spawn came forward. “This is Vegeta. He is very strong and fast. He can sense the presence and power of others. He can fly and shoot energy from his hands.” “Vegeta you will be substantially weaker and slower here.” “What! How much weaker?” “Hmmm… Try to destroy that tree over there.” It was about fifteen feet tall. “Hah, are you serious?” “Just do it” Vegeta raised his hand and unleashed a small beam of purple energy. It hit the tree and knocked a fist-sized chunk off it. “What!” “Impressive,” Sam said. “Query: Why do you stand gaping as if you are dying for so long? A simple gasp would suffice to get your visual message across.” Sýmpan spoke, “Vegeta use a blast you would use to destroy a two-story building.” Vegeta let out a larger blast. The tree completely vaporized. “Use that demonstration as a measure of how powerful and fast you now are. Also, you will not be able to transform into a Super Saiyan. Moving on, we’re almost done.”

The young man with the scar came forward. “This is Zuko. He is a firebender. He can create and control fire. He also is skilled at stealth and swordplay. He can also redirect electricity.” “Zuko, there are no comets here to increase your strength. The sun does not affect your strength. You are just as strong at night as you are during the day. You will also feel a bit weaker here.”

“That concludes my introductions. You all know each other. I will now give you all the ability to understand each other as if you spoke each other’s language fluently.” Bits of Sýmpan’s blue smoke/light flew from him and rested above the heads of the twenty-five heroes for a second and then disappeared. Immediately they understood each other perfectly.

“Lastly, there is one among you that I recommend be your leader. I only recommend them because I believe that they will best understand the abilities of your team and direct them most effectively. This one is Batman, but the decision is ultimately up to you. I can stay no longer or Murer will realize I am here and come obliterate you and me. I care for each of you deeply. Take good care of each other and remain safe.” With that Sýmpan disappeared and the light returned to normal.

“Now what?” Red asked.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Batking200

Super long and complicated. This feels rough and the word usage is choppy. very confusing

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By jobiwankenobi

@Batking200 said:

Super long and complicated. This feels rough and the word usage is choppy. very confusing

It's supposed to be at the beginning, and I wrote it a while ago. As to long, well that depends on what kinda stories you like.