The Giant-Killers

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

I hope this is a good place to put this.

I am an aspiring writer, and I have loads of ideas for stories. As an aspiring writer I welcome critisms because they help me to become a better writer. I am going to be posting a story idea that I have been working on recently, and I would love to hear any postive or negative criticism you may have.

---

The Giant-Killers is a team of characters from myths, legends, fairy tales and fables who come together to fight Ares, who has declared war on all of humanity.

The members of this team are (In order of appearance)

Orpheus

Hua Mulan

Sinbad the

Sailor

Jack Horner (a combination of Jack and the Bean-Stalk, Little Boy Blue, Jack be Nimble and Little Jack Horner),

Talos (a man made of iron),

Mulrisc (the pirate daughter of an Irish king),

Charles (the huntsman from Snow White ) and

Phillip Thomas (the Beast from Beauty and the Beast)(Charles and Phillip are twins),

Elizabeth (a combination of Snow White, Cinderella and Molly Whuppie),

Rosabell (a combination of Little Red Riding Hood, Belle from 'Beauty and the Beast', Rose Red from 'Snow White and Rose Red' and one of Cinderella's step-sisters.)

Marigold (a combination of Goldilocks, Rapunzel, and Cinderella's other step-sister)

Perseus (the son of Zeus, he will be replacing Orpheus)

Rumpelstiltskin (I thought about having him as the villain, but I didn't want people to compare him to Once Upon a Time's version)

Patrick Thomas (the Pied Piper, who, in this story, is Charles and Phillip's older brother)

Pinocchio (an older/human version)

Robin Hood (while not a member of the team he and his merry men will be allies of the team (I'm also tempting to draw inspiration from Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves by coming up with forty merry men (including Robin))

---

VillainS

At first, it'll only appear as if there is one villain, which will be Ares, but eventually there will be revealed that their are four villains who are eached based off of one of the apocalyptical four horsemen. And because I am open to criticism, I am going to go ahead and reveal all four of them

Apollo will be the the white horseman of conquest (actually, I call the white horseman false peace.)

Ares will be the red horseman of war.

Dionysus will be the black horseman of famine.

Hermes will be the pale horseman of death.

---

Please respond with criticism. Do you like? Why? Do you not like it? Why? Have any suggestions for any of the characters? What? Want more information on my characters, maybe how and why they join the

team, ask me, and I'll post it.

---

Note: I purposely spelled villains with a capitol 'S' at the end to emphasize that even though it will appear as if there is one primary villain, there are actually more.