the generation, the next group of super heroes? tell me

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RAY

ok yall i have made my own group of heroes called "the generation". they are a group of teens in new york, that have come from different places in the united states of america. so tell me what yall think of them, who sounds like the most powerful and weakest and so on. give me your opinions, their stats are below. plzzzzzzzzz comment on them thanks.

mark lewis - caucasian - angel (wings that give him the power to fly, halo powers, super strength, eyes glow white)

di' mitri ray williams - african american - ray (power to fly, can shoot light beams from eyes and hands like starfire [golden yellow glowing eyes] super strength, generate light force fields)

natari fordez - latin descent - genie (has magical powers (basically whenever she says abra cadabra, what ever she whats to happen will happen, power to fly, purple glowing eyes)

la toya freeman - african american - arora (emitts a pink like aroura around her, like green lantern, which gives her the power to fly, glowing pink eyes, telikinisis, can see into the future, can generate kinetic force fields, and can use force fields as a weapon, like the fantastic four movie)

alex shitashi - asian - speedy (power of super speed, can create whirlwinds [ by either running in circles, or spining his arms very fast, eyes glow red, not that evil red though lol, hand to hand combat skills)

brittany collins - caucasian - phaser (power to walk through any object except the densest metal on earth, can turn invisible, and has hand to hand combat skills, eyes glow light blue)

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

What are halo powers?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

They kinda sound like the Young Avengers or the original Generation X. But I like the team.

natari fordez - latin descent - genie (has magical powers (basically whenever she says abra cadabra, what ever she whats to happen will happen, power to fly, purple glowing eyes) I'd say she's the tank of the group.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RAY

Buckshot says:

"What are halo powers?"

lol, they basically r like, he can create up to 3 halos on each arm at a time and use them as projectiles, like shoot them like a power blast, and he can use them as wonder woman uses her bracelets to block bullets and stuff, i know alot of ppl wonder what halo powers are lol

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RAY

Gambler says:

"They kinda sound like the Young Avengers or the original Generation X. But I like the team. natari fordez - latin descent - genie (has magical powers (basically whenever she says abra cadabra, what ever she whats to happen will happen, power to fly, purple glowing eyes) I'd say she's the tank of the group."

lol y did u put hers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

RAY says:

"Gambler says:
"They kinda sound like the Young Avengers or the original Generation X. But I like the team. natari fordez - latin descent - genie (has magical powers (basically whenever she says abra cadabra, what ever she whats to happen will happen, power to fly, purple glowing eyes) I'd say she's the tank of the group."
lol y did u put hers "

Cause she reminded me of the Scarlet Witch. Natari powers are only limited by her imagination, as long as the team gave her enough time to say, "Abra Cadabra" then she'd be unstoppable.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RAY

Gambler says:

"RAY says:
"Gambler says:
lol y did u put hers "
Cause she reminded me of the Scarlet Witch. Natari powers are only limited by her imagination, as long as the team gave her enough time to say, "Abra Cadabra" then she'd be unstoppable."

lmao i c what u sayin

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Forever

la toya freeman - african american - arora (emitts a pink like aroura around her, like green lantern, which gives her the power to fly, glowing pink eyes, telikinisis, can see into the future, can generate kinetic force fields, and can use force fields as a weapon, like the fantastic four movie)

Seeing into the future makes her pretty impressive. She could use that to direct everyone's actions and use her telekinesis to great effect.

I like your team. They look like they would mesh well.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RAY

Forever says:

"la toya freeman - african american - arora (emitts a pink like aroura around her, like green lantern, which gives her the power to fly, glowing pink eyes, telikinisis, can see into the future, can generate kinetic force fields, and can use force fields as a weapon, like the fantastic four movie) Seeing into the future makes her pretty impressive. She could use that to direct everyone's actions and use her telekinesis to great effect. I like your team. They look like they would mesh well."

thank u so much

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Forever says:

"la toya freeman - african american - arora (emitts a pink like aroura around her, like green lantern, which gives her the power to fly, glowing pink eyes, telikinisis, can see into the future, can generate kinetic force fields, and can use force fields as a weapon, like the fantastic four movie) Seeing into the future makes her pretty impressive. She could use that to direct everyone's actions and use her telekinesis to great effect. I like your team. They look like they would mesh well."

That was my second pick.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"Forever says:
That was my second pick."

You have a good eye my friend.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RAY

Forever says:

but the only thing is that her visions mostly come at random moments and they dont always add up, i guess i should have put that, but if the concentrates really hard it will come to her, although the strain could either make her unconcious or even kill her, because for her seeing into the future isnt that easy, its a working progress

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Forever

RAY says:

"thank u so much"

Glad I could help Ray.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Octagon Freak

Nice Team. I have a team of 8, the Octagon Heroes, accept no one cares about it, so I never bring it up.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RAY

Octagon Freak says:

"Nice Team. I have a team of 8, the Octagon Heroes, accept no one cares about it, so I never bring it up."

well post a forum about them, i wanna hear about em

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Octagon Freak

RAY says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Nice Team. I have a team of 8, the Octagon Heroes, accept no one cares about it, so I never bring it up."
well post a forum about them, i wanna hear about em"

Tis in one of my blogs. If you really want to know about them, I'll pm it to you. Unless I get the all clear and everybody wants to hear.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Forever

Octagon Freak says:

That's tragic dude.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

You should write a fan-fic for this team. I would like to know more about them, like how or why they became a team.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Octagon Freak

Forever says:

"Octagon Freak says:
That's tragic dude."

Isn't it?

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RAY

Gambler says:

"You should write a fan-fic for this team. I would like to know more about them, like how or why they became a team."

well like i said its a working progress but this summa ima b workin on them alot, including pics

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RAY

o yeah i need to tell yall of the evil ppl to, but thats comin soon, probably by the end of the week, hopefully

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

RAY says:

"o yeah i need to tell yall of the evil ppl to, but thats comin soon, probably by the end of the week, hopefully"

Cool, cant wait to hear more about it.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

RAY says:

"o yeah i need to tell yall of the evil ppl to, but thats comin soon, probably by the end of the week, hopefully"

Sounds like a good team, but it will be their villains that make them.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Final Arrow

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"RAY says:
Sounds like a good team, but it will be their villains that make them."

Your team is cool man, But I agree with CS your villians will make the group, Like I dont think Lex Luthor types will be anygood, Cant wait to see what you come up with.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RAY

ok well there is one called the shadow master, he has numerous powers, he can fly (naturally) and, like u know how raven can move along on the ground like a shadow, he can do that, he has kinda created his own army of shadow creatures. there are boy creatures, girl creatures, creatures with wings, and so on. he also has 5 top henchmen. im not gonna say who they are yet, but thats just to give u a sneak peek. and eventually he will create the shadow mirrors, which will be the alternate/ evil versions of the generation, now this is a lot to draw so yall gonna have to give me somemore time, and i still need a camera phone with internet that can send these to my email, so i can let yall c the pics

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RAY

well i have made 4 of them on this website, and still got 2 more to go, and on top of that, gotta make the villians, but yeah just to give yall a heads up, the names r halo angel (cause angel was taken and i couldnt make one with him), arora, and Phaser, they are my friends on my page so add them if u want, and id love some more comments on my team here, just tell me what yall think plzzzzzzzzzzzz, lol, thanks

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RAY

ok i got most of my pics done, but i still need a camera so hopefully b4 school start ill get em on here