Karlel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Karlel01

The Flash

We start in the year 1963 in a black and white flashback sequence, in this sequence we see Barry

Allen’s numerous saves as the scarlet speedster from bank robberies to natural

disasters, maybe these can be portrayed like front page articles shooting out

from the screen however as the sequence comes to an end we get one or two more

come up ten years later about the disappearance of the Flash and the Government

concerned about his true agenda.We then get a dark screen and then the word ‘The Flash’ along

with the logo.

(The idea for this is to introduce Barry Allen’s version of the Flash to the audience and

gives a clear indication of how awesome this man really is).

We now are at a university with an older Barry Allen seen teaching a classroom of students and

given a lecture on physics, as he continues his eyes wonder to his large

audience and notices an empty seat and by his face expression he knows exactly

who it is.

We then cut to our first real scenes of Central City in a sort of downtown part of the city, cars

are packed on every road and all the drivers are suffering from road rage with

constant beeping and yelling, then the cause of the problem is seen, a

motorcycle carrying two passengers darting right and left between the traffic

going so fast that it would be safe to say was breaking any speed limit.

We then see that the person riding the motorcycle is a young woman, and on the back part screaming part laughing is

our hero to the movie Wally West, the scene goes back and forth between Barry

Allen giving his lecture and Wally on the motorcycle.

(This part should be very fun and very exciting to watch; maybe a song playing in the

background when the motorcycle is racing between the traffic and maybe even a

moment when the cycle takes off on a lowered ramp attached to a truck, a song

like ‘Want You Bad’ from offspring just to give it that fun energy.)

As the song comes to an end we see the motorcycle pull up outside the university and Wally jumping of

the back and running straight to the classroom, just as he is rushing through

the halls he notices a girl who walks by and quickly reaches into his pocket

and pulls out a small sheet of paper with his phone number telling the girl

that it’s for her, he then steals a quick kiss and continues and ‘that’s for

me’, laughing he runs again through the corridors leaving the girl bewildered

but smiling, he then bursts through the classroom door yelling ‘I’m not late’

only to be greeted by a room full of band geeks, clearly not only is he late

his also in the wrong classroom.

The next scene sees Wally walking in the right classroom however the room is now empty with only

Barry left tidying his desk.

When Barry notices Wally he stops what his doing and just stares at him with a look of slight

disappointment.

WW: ‘I know what you’re gonna say uncle Barry but I swear this time I really did try getting here on

time’.

BA Then why weren’t you Wally, this is the ninth time this semester, if you were any other student I

wouldn’t think twice about failing you.

WW:’ Come on uncle Barry you and me both know that I’m way ahead of most of the other guys I’ve

had you drumming your quantum theories in my head since I was two, so what if I

don’t show for a few lessons, im only missing what I already know’.

BA:’ That’s not the point Wally, as part of my class you have a responsibility to show up like

everyone else, by not showing up you show no respect for me and worse you give

others the message that you think your better than them’.

Wally quickly replies jokingly ‘and theyed be sooo right’.

Barry goes to leave ‘No Wally, you’ve got it in your head that you’re so ahead of everyone here, then

how come you were the last person through my doors’ and with that Barry leaves

Wally in the classroom alone.

We then get the first appearance of our villain of the movie, as Wally sulks out of the room he

crosses paths with another of the universities professors Eobard Thawne but

most of the students name him Professor Zoom, nothing is said as they both seem

to be deep in thought.

The next scene is in the late evening at the Allan residence with Barry Allan locked away in his

basement speaking into a recorder and turning page after page of notes and

formulas scattered all across the room.

‘It’s coming I know it, all these years trying to regain what I lost finally I am now in the final stages to becoming the speedster once

more, the night of the accident so long ago I used to believe was pure chance,

but after these past years trying to replicate that same accident I have come

to believe that the odds of that occurrence far exceed even a billion to one,

what if it wasn’t chance what if it was destiny or fate or whatever you want to

call it, but what if I was chosen to be the Flash what if what happened that

day was always meant to happen, and because of that I know it’s my

responsibility to become him once again’.

In the dark basement Barry continues to race through all his notes.

‘Every chemical, every formula from that night I have managed to sneak into my lab at the university

and are ready to be set up exactly like

they were the night I first experienced the Speed force, all that remains is

for the abnormal lightning storm started it off, and after years of waiting my

readings show one to occur in three days, however the only problem is the storm

will last a matter of seconds and once it passes it may never happen again.

Everything must be perfect and precise’.

(Now this little scene after is one of my favourites that I have come up with, very simple but a least

in my mind awesome, during this basement scene there’s a little background

music being played, it’s called the toy cupboard however after the first minute

the tune suddenly changes into a more exciting beat which is perfect for how

this scene ends.)

Barry then sees an old newspaper with himself as the Flash on the front page that must have been

somehow mixed up in his notes he stops talking for a second and just stares at

the picture holding it up in admiration for who he once was.

‘I know the time is coming now that the world will need him once again and if I fail who then could

possibly take up the role’.

As soon as the scene ends we go in quick succession to Wally partying with his friends at one of

Central City’s biggest nightclubs, the music is loud and vibrant and its clear

Wally is having an amazing time dancing and drinking.

As the night goes on Wally overhears his friends talking about missing class tomorrow and pulling an

all-nighter, but then Wally does something incredibly rare in his nature and

remembers what his uncle was telling him earlier about responsibility and

impression, he tells his friends his going home and at first thought he was

joking, but he was serious, tomorrow he was going to prove his uncle wrong.

The next day Wally wakes to the sound of his alarm in his apartment and just before going back to

sleep jolts himself out of bed rushes through his clothes and jolts out the

door, even though he had woke up late he could still just get there on time if

only he could get a lift, but with the streets packed and the roads busy he

knew there was no way so without thinking he just starts running, as fast as he

can he knows at this point he would be late for class once again, he knows that

his uncle will give him another speech expressing his disappointment but he

didn’t care, he didn’t want to give up that was easy, he wanted to be there

today, for just one reason, because he knew Barry wanted him there.

When Wally finally reaches the university he feels like he’s about to collapse his out of breath

and very sweaty, but also he’s full of pride he got here, by himself for the

right reasons all he had to do was walk in on his uncles class which must only

be about halfway through, I can still show I’ve made an effort he thinks to

himself.

As he walks towards the corridors and approaches the classroom door he notices a sign informing

everyone that class is closed for the day.

‘Oh hell no uncle Barry’ moans a knackered Wally and with that opens the door and walks into the

empty room, he looks around and by the looks of things no one has set foot in

there all day, suddenly he hears someone coming and see someone about to walk

through the door, Wally quickly ducks behind one of the stretched lab tables

wanting to remain hidden until he found out who it was.

In his head he thought

it could only be his uncle but as he peered over the table’s top he saw that it

wasn’t Barry at all but instead Professor Thawne,remaining hidden he watches as Thawne searches

behind Barry’s desk through his cupboards and pretty much everywhere else

constantly muttering to himself ‘where are they I know it’s you Allan I know it

and I know what you’re planning, now where have you hidden them’.

When it’s clear that whatever Thawne wants isn’t in the room he sneaks out leaving Wally to come out

from where he was hiding only to then hear ‘WALLY!!!!’

Wally screams at the

surprise and looks across to see Barry walking through one of the backroom

doors on the higher decks, ‘relax Wally it’s me’

‘I know’ reply’s Wally jokingly ‘that’s why I screamed’.

A slight smile spreads across Barry face

BA: ‘What are you doing here Wally, class is closed today I must have left ten messages on your machine last night telling you’.

WW: ‘Ah yeah well the thing is I was out last night’.

BA: ‘Of course you were’ he said with a with a sarcastic tone

WW: ‘But I went home earlier then I had too because I wanted to be here on time for once’.

Barry smiles

BA: ‘Well like I said im doing no classes today I have a lot to do and I can’t have any distractions’ suddenly the mood changes.

WW: ‘Yup sure I hear you loud and clear uncle you don’t want any distractions and of course that’s what I am right.

Barry realising what he said quickly replies ‘Wally I didn’t mean …..’ but before he could say anything else Wally was gone. As Barry walks towards his desk he notices that someone has been moving it all around, knowing that it wasn’t his nephew he looked up realising that someone else was onto what he was planning and that tonight he would have to be extra careful.

As the night quickly approached Barry is seen setting up his custom made lab inside his classroom

with certain chemicals and types of potions spread throughout the room and constantly being mixed by the scientist, he then started going through all his notes checking that everything was in the right place and at the right angle

etc. so that when the storm hits everything will be precise, Barry then sets up four long vertical steel rods and places them at certain points in the room so that when the storm hits the power would be conducted where he needs it to be.

With all the preparation in place Barry then goes to his laptop and checks the storms condition and to his shock it was mere minutes away, as Barry readies himself to risk his life to once again possess the speed force he stands in the epicentre of the room and closes his eyes ready for what is to come, there was just one problem, he wasn’t alone.

His concentration was interrupted by a familiar voice, It was Professor Thawne.

ET: ‘I knew it was you, for years there was so many times where my thoughts were uncertain but of course it you’.

Barry looks up at him unsure of what he means.

BA: ‘ Thawne what are you doing here ‘.

He laughs

ET: ’You know there were many questions asked when the Flash disappeared so long ago’.

Thawne walked closer towards him and Barry realised that this man knew about his past.

ET:’ Like where has he gone, what’s happened to him, will he ever return, why did he lose all his powers but after all those questions no one asked the one that mattered most, the question I have been searching for ever since your disappearance and the

reason as to why I followed you here to work where you work’.

Thawne is standing right in front of Barry now

ET: ‘Would you like me to tell you what that question was’.

Barry just stares at him and quickly glances at the laptop monitor to check when the storm is due to hit.

Thawne whispers in his ear ‘how did the Flash ever come to be’.

And with that Barry realises what Thawne is talking about and what he’s been after, and goes to swing for Thorne, the professor quickly dodges the attack and pushes Barry to the ground and whilst laughing runs out the door with Barry getting up and

running after him in hot pursuit, whilst this is all going on however another figure walks into the room completely unaware of what had just happened there, its Wally.

‘Uncle Barry’ he shouted.

‘I just wanted to say sorry for earlier, and whatever you’ve got going on I want to help’.

Wally then notices the set up lab in the room, the steel conductors, the floor covered in wires, everytable desk and shelf holding jars of bubbling chemicals.

‘Saying of which what have you got going on’ Wally says in confusion.

(Now this is the moment where everything changes, the scenes keep switching between Wally walking to the epicentre where Barry was standing before, and then to Barry and Thawne fighting throughout the university and finally the fight is taken outside in the pouring night rain, I also think that the song/theme ‘the toy cupboard’ could be playing in the background once again to give it a more dramatic effect, after all what’s about to happen next has have a big build up, with the scenes keep switching Wally remains standing in the epicentre till suddenly a crack of thunder can be heard and the vertical steel conductors suddenly start

powering lighting up the wires that surrounded him and causing all the jars of chemicals to explode showering Wally with its contents.

Back outside Barry and Thorne continue to fight and exchange comments of who deserves the power more, until they both realise that the storm is already happening and that both of them are about to miss out what they want forever.

Suddenly their fight seemed now meaningless and both of them raced back towards the school trying to best the other to be

the first one there, little did they know that they were both too late, as the storm raged on and grew stronger Wally began fearing for his safety but for some reason knew that he shouldn’t move, he knew somehow no matter how scary it was that he needed to stay right where he was.

Suddenly the full force of the storm is unleashed and a huge lightning bolt hits Wally completely blinding the room with light, as Barry runs through the classroom door he hears the scream but as the light fades the room is empty, he then looks behind him looking for Thawne but he was gone too properly escaped during the storm.

Barry looked on at his classroom, his experiment had failed, the storm had come and gone, and by his findings it would never return, never again would he become the Flash, but there was something that he did not know, for the ‘accident’ that gave Barry

Allan his power so long ago was destiny and was always meant to happen, but now destiny called for someone new to become the Scarlet Speedster and that destiny

belonged now to Wally.

The next day Barry began teaching his class as normal however he had not seen Professor Thawne that day although he wasn’t sure how he’d react if he did, and also there was no sign of Wally, which also seemed normal, but as the day went on Barry began

thinking that something wasn’t right, he understood why Thawne had disappeared and he knew at one point he would have to somehow deal with him if he was a threat but Wally seemed so determined the last few days to become more

responsible and yet Barry had received no phone call or anything from him, Barry’s doubt suddenly turned to fear, he thought he had heard a scream the night of the storm and the more he thought about it the more he realised Wally

was there that night too.

Rushing out of the classroom leaving his lecture half way through Barry drove straight to his house only to be greeted by a confused Iris and just after telling her to ring the police the home phone rang, Barry rushed to pick it up and the voice he

heard down the line was like a wave of great relief.

WW: ‘uhhhh Uncle Barry’.

BA: ‘WALLY! ‘Wally where the hell are you’

WW: laughs ‘well uncle to simply put it, I’m in Italy.

(The scene has now shifted to Wally speaking on the other side of the line and he’s indeed in

Italy, this bit should be very comedic).

BA: ‘ Wha... what are you talking about Italy’

WW:’ and that’s nothing this morning I woke up in France, then as I was trying to work out what was going on and bang I wound up in Italy’.

Barry now began sussing out what had happened though his mind was trying to convince him otherwise.

BA: ‘Wally what’s the last thing you remember before today’.

WW: ‘Uhhh last night, I walked in on your little experiment thing you had going on in the classroom, then there was a flash of light and next thing I know I woke up being greeted by a French woman asking me what I assumed was did I have any soap’.

Barry covered his face with his hand.

BA: ‘Wally I’m so sorry.

WW: ‘Oh no it’s cool I didn’t have any soap but she was content just taking some of my gum’. Wally laughs.

BA: ‘Wally I’m coming to get you just don’t move.

WW: ‘No no you don’t have to come and get me, look I’ve managed to travel between three different countries in a day so I’m sure I can work out to do it again to get home.

BA: ‘ No Wally don’t try doing anything what’s happened to you can be dangerous, let me come and get you, take you home and I promise I’ll explain everything.

WW: ‘And what am I supposed to do till you get here’

(Just at that moment a two beautiful Italian girls walks past Wally)

WW: ‘ ok never mind’ replies Wally sharply hangs up the phone and chases after the girl.

(We then go to a scene with Eobard Thawne, now up until now we’ve only seen him as a shady character that seems to hold a resent for Barry Allen but in this scene it becomes clear he is much more than what he had at first seemed.He is in what looks

like an old, rundown building but much like Barry’s set up lab in his classroom the room is full of cliff notes, wires covering the floor and all across the walls, computer monitors everywhere flashing constantly, this should give an indication that Eobard was attempting to accomplish the same as what Barry was doing, to gain the powers of the speed force)

ET: ‘I was so close, so close to gaining the power that is by right mine to wield’.

Eobard smashes some of his monitors in rage.

EB: ‘And now is WASTED, all I needed was the final formula how was I too know it was the storm itself being the catalyst.

(We now get a flashback sequence of a young Eobard in a gang of armed bank robbers with a retro looking Flash zooming on the scene and taking them all down, includingThawne).

EB: ‘That day I witnessed that power and I knew then that one day it would belong to me, after I served my sentence I devoted myself to learn all there was to know about quantum physics, advanced geometrics, everything that I could, and of course a devotion to discover the secret identity of the man I resented’.

(Eobard then uncovers his project, pulling of a dustsheet of a humanoid figure and it is revealed to the audience, a slim armoured yellow and red suit very similar to Barry’s Flash costume except from the colour change and more robotic looking ‘think a cross between Reverse Flash costume and Ironman’.

ET: ‘I knew that my body would never be able to withstand the raw energy of the speed force but within this suit I know its power would match exactly what Barry had, but without the catalyst source its all for nothing’.

The next scene is the interior or an airplane With Barry and Wally sitting next to one another, clearly Barry had went to Italy grabbed Wally and both were returning home.

WW: ‘You’re quiet’.

BA: ‘I’m sorry Wally im just trying to think the best way to explain this to you’.

WW: ‘Well feel free to start anywhere you want like what were you doing last night and what was that little set up you had going on, or how about the fact that that I teleported’.

Barry quickly interrupted ‘You didn’t teleport’.

WW: ‘ Really then how did I go from Central City to Paris in a matter of seconds, and then once again to Italy, I mean I would love to hear your explanation uncle I really would’.

Barry looked straight at Wally preparing himself for what he was about to say.

BA: ‘You ran Wally’…. (There’s a little pause), ‘You ran’.

And with that Wally’s face remained still and was silent for the rest of the journey home.

The next scene sees Barry rushing through his own front door with Wally in hot pursuit demanding more answers, as Barry hurries to his basement Wally stops to give his worried aunt Iris a brief hug but as their eyes met he could tell that whatever was going on she knew too.

Wally rushes down to the basement and he’s met there by his uncle standing by all his work whose eyes met Wally’s.

BA: ‘Its time Wally, time you knew the truth about me, who I was and more importantly who you are now to become’.

Never before had Wally listened so carefully to his uncle, he wanted answers and he knew he was about to be given them.

BA: ‘Where do you want me to start’?

WW: ‘Right first off what was going on last night at the university, why did your classroom look like something out of star trek’.

Barry smiled

BA: ‘I was attempting to recreate an event that happened to me many years ago, an event that changed my life forever’

Wally continued to listen as Barry began handing him his workings of his research.

BA: ‘I was working alone in my lab one night in the middle of a storm, at least I thought it was a storm, it all happened so quick but

somehow the storm began tearing through my lab, flashes of lightning raced around the room, chemicals from all my workings began exploding soaking me with whatever was contained within them, and then from out of nowhere a lightning

bolt struck me exactly where I stood, from that moment I thought I was going to die, but the truth was Wally I was about to be reborn’.

Wally continued to listen but could feel himself getting more frustrated as he didn’t see how this had anything to do with him.

BA: ‘I discovered that with the quantity of the chemicals I was covered in combined with the countless shocks I was receiving from this abnormal storm that it had given me powers, powers beyond my understanding back then…. and even now’.

WW: ‘What powers’ now Wally was getting intrigued.

BA: ‘I discovered that my body could generate energy much similar to the storm, with that energy, that I named the speed force I

discovered that I could move my body to speeds unimaginable, I could run fast, faster than anything, I could absorb any kind of kinetic energy and then unleash it at any given time, I could charge my body into a state which would give me heightened reflexes and greater strength, and I realised that I had been given these powers, I also had been given a reasonability, and with that I

became something where I could put what I had been given to its greatest use, I became something that the criminal underworld soon came to cower in fear’….

Barry then hands Wally the old newspaper article he had found earlier in his study and at that moment Wally realised the truth and looked into his uncles eyes.

BA: ‘I became the Flash’.

(During Barry’s revelation scene there’s a great music theme playing in the background called spectres induction taken from the first Mass Effect game soundtrack).

Wally unsure how to respond to this and completely shocked only managed to mutter the word ‘cool’.

BA: ‘For years I wore the costume of the Speedster, I made many enemies, forged incredible allies and can proudly say made the world a better place, but after a time my powers left me, ever since I had been planning to recreate the accident in hopes to regain the speed force but there came a complication’.

WW: ‘What complication, you mean me’.

BA: ‘No Wally, Professor Eobard Thawne’.

Wally laughed ‘what does Professor Zoom have anything to do with this’.

BA: ‘Wally he’s not a Professor, at least not in the academic way, he’s a genius who ever since I stopped back in the days when I was the Flash has wanted nothing but to claim the speed force for himself and take his revenge on me’.

WW: ‘So my being there was a mistake’.

BA: ‘Wally what happened to you was no more of a mistake then what happened to me, last night there were three people who could have been given the storms power, but it was always going to be you’.

WW: ‘ Right then, I guess your looking at the new and obviously improved Flash’.

The two exchange a smile and the screen darkens.

The next scene shows an old abandoned racetrack with Barry Allen and Iris Allen seen standing in the stands and Barry holding a

microphone, then standing on a racetrack can be seen Wally wearing the retro looking Flash costume not looking very happy.

‘Why do I have to wear this’ he shouts

Barry laughs ‘You wanted to be the Flash, that’s the costume’.

‘Uhhh no this is your costume back in a time where in fashion it was ok to look stupid’.

Barry talked through the microphone ‘ok forget that your wearing it for a second, you know what were doing here right’.

Wally jokingly calls out ‘remind me’

Barry sighs ‘Were here to test out how much of the storms geometric energy you absorbed and therefore how much of the speed force your body can generate whilst your running’.

Wally looks blankly up at his uncle as if to say what the hell does that mean.

Barry chuckles ‘just run around the racetrack as fast as you can, my set up here will scan how fast your going and how much power your generating’.

Then Iris calls out ‘Go on Wally’.

And with that Wally prepares to take off and jokes to himself

‘The force is with me’.

(What happens now there is again another soundtrack being played this time is the MAIN theme from the

Mass effect game, its very bold and very epic and I think would go perfectly with this bit).

Suddenly Wally shoots of running around the race track and visually is running impressively about 40 miles per hour, Barry clocks this and calls out ‘Faster Wally Faster’, Wally’s speed picks up and is now improving reaching around 80 miles per hour and his

body especially around his feet begins generating energy, Iris looks at Barry as he shouts ‘Come on Wally you can go faster’ this time Wally gave it everything he could, as Barry looked at his speed monitor the clocked his speed

at around 400 miles per hour and as the pair looked on Wally was getting more blurred through his speed.

Iris turns to Barry.‘how fast does he need to go’.

Barry comments ‘the fastest I could ever reach was around Mach 3, Wally needs to hit somewhere close to that and he’ll be ready’.

‘What’s Mach 3’ reply’s a blanked Iris.

‘It’s about 3 times the speed of sound around 1000m/ph if he can reach that speed he’ll be strong enough to go public.

Iris just gives a look of being impressed.

Wally continues to run around the long racetrack lap after lap going faster and faster, Barry looks again at the speed monitor and see’s that Wally is now running well over 800 miles per hour.

‘Come on Wally you can do this’ mutters Barry.

Wally could barely think clearly now he had no idea how he was running this fast everything he could see was blurred but somehow he could still sense where everything was, everything was happening all at once and yet he had never found anything more easier, suddenly he felt a surge run through his body, he could feel the power he had been generating charging him up and he felt a new energy that he was ready to unleash.

Barry looked once again at his monitor and it goes completely out of control the numbers go flying through the system hitting 1000m/ph and continues rising rapidly, as Barry looked on in astonishment Wally could hardly be seen he was moving so quickly,

but then as Barry looked up at the sky astonishment turned to concern, the once sunny day had suddenly darkened thunder could be heard echoing amongst the sudden newly formed clouds and strong winds began blowing in all directions.

Somehow Wally was giving off so much energy that he was creating his very own storm powered by his own power of the speed force.

Barry called out to Wally but to no effect and the storm only got bigger and bigger. Another figure from the other side of the arena caught Barry’s attention and it only took him a few seconds to figure out who it was.

Eobard Thawne gave him a smile and Barry could see him carrying one of his own conducting devices, he realised if Thawne could absorb enough of the storms power once again, then whatever he was planning Thawne would succeed. He calls out again to Wally to stop but to no avail, as the storm raged on Barry began running across the stands towards Thawne, he had no idea what he’d do if he got to him but he had to be stopped.

But he was too late a huge bolt of lightning unleashed from the clouds and went straight into the area Thawne and his conductor was standing. When the mist cleared Thawne has disappeared, Barry then looked back towards Wally and could also see his wife

running towards him, the storm was now out of control and had spread far into the main city, at that moment Wally finally slowed down and came to a stop and gasped at what he had caused, he then heard his uncle calling out to him, Wally

shouted asking his uncle what to do with Barry calling back out ‘Wally you’re the Flash now not me, save the city’.

With that Wally super speeds to the main part of the city and with the raging winds blowing away cars and all sorts of chaos happening he starts making saves all throughout the city, with onlookers confused at the appearance of this speedy hero they start

gathering around as a crowd, even braving the storm around them to get a better look at this new superhero.

After a while of excitement the storm dies down and disappears and even though some damage has been done Central City has

still been saved and a large crowd had now formed surrounding Wally in bewilderment, at that moment the crown suddenly lets out a huge cry of celebration and Wally extends his arms in the air welcoming the cheers, news reporters then

push their way through the crowd hoping to get something from him, Wally grabs one of the reporters microphones and addresses Central City that he is The Flash and he’s here to be their hero, he then jokes that he done such a good

job just now maybe he deserves one more cheer and with that the crowd roared with excitement and Wally began shaking hands and having pictures taken given off poses with as many people as he could, (It’s clear that he is loving all the attention).

At that moment Barry and Iris are watching in the distance and though Iris’s face was filled with joy, Barry’s expressed a little disappointment, although he too was proud of Wally, seeing him being cheered on as the Flash brought back the memories of

his days as the hero, and he realised how much he missed it.

The scene starts off right in the heart of Central City, a large and wide park area very similar to New York’s Central Park and some kind of big festival is being celebrated, and with all the crowds and crowds of people it soon becomes obvious who the

festival is for…. It’s ‘The Flash Festival’ surrounding the park the camera focuses on a large set up stage right in the centre with a band playing and the song is a version of Crash sung by Matt Willis however the lyrics have been changed a little, they are as follows;

There you go way to fast

Don’t slow down you’re the Flash

You don’t know, what’s been going down

You’ve been running all over town

So shut, shut your mouth

I’m not listening anyhow…. Etc.

As that song starts playing we see our hero Wally in his costume walking amongst his many fans (should note; he’s not wearing Barry’s old costume anymore but a more modern and stylish costume), as the people cheer and yell at Wally, he would raise up

his hands, bow, pose, dance, anything and everything to make himself as entertaining as possible.

Everyone there is having a great time, but no one more so than Wally himself, as the song hits

its last chorus, Wally charges up his body and super speeds around the stage, lap after lap energising the arena causing lights to go off like fireworks, sparks flying everywhere and the music being played even louder. The crowdscontinue to roar with excitement and as the song comes to and end Wally grabs the band singer’s microphone and yells ‘How was that’, only to be responded by a cry of celebration from the city.

The next scene see’s both Barry and Iris Allan down in their basement tidying the many years of work

Barry had invested in recreating the speed force experiment, they had no need for it anymore, in the background a small television is turned on playing the news channel showing The Flash Festival.

Iris: ‘You must be so proud of yourself Barry, thanks to you there’s once again a Flash to protect this city, you’ve given so much.

Barry just looks at Iris.

Barry: ‘He’s not any Flash Iris look at him’.

He then directs his wife’s attention to the television.

Barry: ‘Look at him, the people don’t cheer him as a hero they cheer him as a celebrity, and he takes every advantage he can disgracing the symbol that I once proudly held.

Iris looks at her husband, she knew him before he was the Flash, during and after and she knew what was really troubling him.

Iris: ‘I know you miss it’.

Barry: ‘This isn’t about me’.

Iris: ‘It has everything to do with you, you were the protector of this city for so long and done so much for this world, and even after you gave it up, you tried so hard to get that life back, it can’t be easy seeing someone else, even your own nephew continuing the legacy that you built and loved, honey its ok to feel a little jealous’.

Barry: ‘I’m not jealous Iris, when you put on that suit the very paths of the world open up to you, you feel like you can do anything…. But I made many enemies during my time and have been through so, so much, things I have even kept from you, that is now the life that awaits Wally, if he keeps up this act to be loved rather than an act of duty, I fear for him Iris…. I fear for him’.

Then in the Dark, another voice speaks. ‘Don’t fear for your nephew Barry, you need it for yourself’. (The voice sounds human but with a slight robotic tone.)

Barry and Iris look round to see a large humanoid gold andred figure standing on the basement decking. Iris looks at him with both fear and confusion but Barry recognized the armoured suit being similar to his one and he also recognized the voice…. ‘Eobald Thawne’ he muttered.

ET: ‘Not any more Allan, that name belonged to a vengeful man of desperation and obsession but now I am so much more, now I am nothing more now than a god….but as that names been taken, call me Professor Zoom.

Barry stared down Zoom in his suit of armour, it looked so similar to the Flash costume and yet everything about it was twisted.

BA: ‘You’ve somehow captured the Speed Force and contained it in that suit….(his voice raises) Thawne you have no idea what you’re doing, the Speed force is much more than just a source of energy, everything about it is unknown, It breaks proven facts of

physics, it is impossible for it to exist and yet it does, you can’t just claim that power nor can you contain it’.

ET: ‘And yet claim it is exactly what you sought Allan’.

BA: ‘No, I didn’t seek out its power it seeked me out, the same with Wally, we can’t choose to be a Flash, somehow, someway it’s us that are chosen’.

Suddenly the suit begins lighting up and Zoom begins accessing its mighty power. Barry turns to Iris and whispers.

BA: ‘Iris get out of here’.

IA: ‘I’m not just going to leave you’.

Ba: ‘I can deal with him, go and get Wally, hurry’.

Even though they are whispering Zoom can still hear them.

ET: ‘Yes Iris hurry, while I still allow it, this is between us men’.

Iris runs past Zoom’s suit, goes up the landing and out the house.

Barry knew why Thawne was here, he knew what was about to happen to him and he knew that she wouldn’t get to Wally in time.

Zooms speeds to Barry, the force knocks him to the other side of the room, Zoom then picks him up by the neck and slams him against the concrete wall. Barry is gasping for air and using both of his hands trying to loosen the grip but he was no match for the suits strength.

ET: ‘Too long I’ve waited for this moment, where I have the power and you tremble before my feet with nothing but fear in your eyes’.

BA: ‘It isn’t fear you see Thawne, its pride I’ve had my life and it has been good, I’ve been loved by a good woman and have built a legacy, one that Wally will continue and one you will never steal’.

ET: ‘Ah yes! Your young nephew, it’s so clear that he loves you’.

Zoom’s face goes right up to Barry’s.

ET: ‘But will he mourn you’.

Zooms grip around Barry’s neck tightens, but in that desperate second Barry felt something he never felt in a very long time, the

sparks that were shooting around the room wasn’t just coming from Zooms suit, but also from his own body…. His power was back.

With that and a slight smile on his face he unleashes he’s bodies power and throws Zoom back the other side of the room.

He then charges up his body and super speeds towards the villain throwing punch after punch, each one landing against the suits helmet and for a moment it seemed Barry was winning, but Zoom just turned his head back around and a dark laugh emits from the

headpiece.

Zoom then returns the blows and with no suit of armour to protect him nor having he’s power back for very long Barry get badly beaten….Very bad.

The last bit in this scene is a close up of a defeated Barry, succumbing to his wounds and clearly in pain, his face then turns to horror as Zoom slowly approaches him. (The scene then goes black).

The next scene is Wally still at the festival as the Flash talking to news reporters and posing for pictures until he sees his aunt Iris

running towards him, she’s crying and immediately Wally knows something’s wrong and shuts up one of the reporters talking to him.

He speeds over to her and Iris tells him that Thawne is at their home, in some kind of power suit and that Barry is with him. In shock Wally then super speeds to his home, bursts through the basements door and sees the lifeless body of his uncle lying on the floor.

Wally mutters in panic ‘no’.

He rushes to the body and lifts his lifeless uncle trying to wake him up, but to no avail, as Wally cradles him in his arms sobbing through tears he yells in complete anger NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The scene after sees a horrified but silent Iris walk through the basement door and sees her nephew cradling her husband in his arms and grief completely takes over her face, Barry Allan was dead.

It’s a few days later and its Barry’s funeral, the day is bright but cold the coffin is being laid to rest in the ground and the vicar

recites a prayer.

We see both Wally andIris standing next to one another amongst the small gathering in their grief looking upon the lowered coffin, at one moment Wally looks up at the others that have intended his uncles funeral, and to him a few stand out from the rest, there

was one man in a long dark brown jacket, he had long wavy brown hair and he noticed on his right hand a strange green ring worn on his finger, there was another who he immediately recognized, although he had been retired for some

time Wally knew who he was…. Once heavyweight boxing champion Ted Grant, ‘what are you doing here’, Wally muttered to himself. Then there was another he spotted, Ray Palmer, he was some kind of atomic researching genius who Wally

had seen in chat shows, Wally had no idea who these people were but whatever their reason he was glad they had come.

(Aside from Barry’s death scene this scene should be the most dramatic and heart wrenching bit of the movie and everything about it has to show that, slow sad music being played etc.)

To end the scene we get a close up of Wally’s face, full of grief and anger, he wants revenge and he wants it now.

Were then back at the Allan house and both Iris and Wally are packing Barry’s things together.

IA: ‘Wally, you cant blame yourself for what happened’.

WW: I don’t, I blame him and when I get my chance I’m going to kill him’.

IA: ‘Wally you can’t’ she gasped.

WW: ‘Why, because I’m the Flash’.

IA: ‘No, because your Wally West, my nephew and you are not like him, you’re not a killer’.

Wally looks at his aunt his anger. 'Not yet I’m not’.

Moments later Wally is walking alone in the dark evening to try and clear his head and cure his grief, he could be anywhere he wanted however fast he wanted and yet somehow just slowly walking down a familiar street was all he wanted to do. Whilst deep in thought Wally noticed something in the sky, a bright green light shone in the night and the more Wally stared at it the closer and brighter the light got.

‘What now’ Wally mutters.

Then the light dims to a faint glow and a humanoid figure can be seen floating above him, a voice then booms from the man.

HJ: ‘We meet at last kid’.

Wally began charging the speed force in his body, he wasn’t wearing his costume, he wasn’t disguised but he didn’t care whoever this was they had chosen a wrong time to find him.

HJ: ‘Power yourself down boy, you’re not the only one in grief but there’s work to do’.

WW: ‘Who are you’?

The green light now dims to clearly show the mans face.

HJ: ‘I am the Green Lantern of sector 2814, my name is Hal Jordan and I was a great friend of your uncles’.

Now Wally recognized the man, he was at Barry’s funeral and once again he saw the green ring on his finger, as well as some weird green space suit, Wally had never seen anything like it.

WW: ‘What do you want’?

The Green Lantern then descends to the ground.

HJ: ‘I know your in pain son, but if you go after your uncles killer with that pain still weighing you down, you wont stand a chance of winning’.

WW: ‘Oh I do, I’m faster than my uncle ever was, Thawne has no idea what he’s in for’.

HJ: ‘Perhaps…. but what if you do beat him, in your mind now how would you deal with him, kill him?

WW: ‘Maybe, its what he deserves’.

HJ: ‘Wally your uncle was a hero, like you, like me and like many others its not up to us to choose what people deserve’.

WW: ‘You said you were my uncles friend, don’t you want justice’.

HJ: ‘Of course I want justice, but not vengeance that isn’t what I believe in and neither did your uncle…. If you want todestroy

the embodiment that your uncle created out of rage then go ahead, but if you want tohonouryour uncles memory, do the right thing kid, beat him, but don’t kill him’.

With that Hal shoots of into the night sky leaving Wally very conflicted but in a strange way, much better than how he was before, he was right Barry would never of killed in life and he would never want someone to die because of his death no matter who it was. As Wally began walking home he remained determined to face Thawne, but no longer in the mind of a killer, he will face Thawne as the symbol his uncle passed down to him…. He will face Thawne as The Flash.

A couple of days later another Flash celebration is going on at Central City Park with the unveiling of a solid gold Flash shaped statue to show the city’s appreciation to their new speedster.

Wally stood beside the Mayor as the unveiling took place but his sense of mind had changed dramatically since Barry’s death, they still cheered for him, they still loved him but his uncle was right, they were treating him the like he was famous but not as a superhero and he deserved it because he knew that a superhero wouldn’t act to the media the way he had.

Suddenly the once bright warm day sharply changed, hurricane winds began blowing hard against the trees, the sky’s darkened black as a sheet of stormy clouds formed above everyone’s heads, the crowds began screaming and running from the oncoming storm all except one person.

Wally didn’t move he just looked up as the sky turned darker and the storm grew stronger, he then glanced at the giant gold statue of himself he realised he was a hero, not because he wore a costume, not because he had superpowers not even because he

was the only one who could stop Thawne…. But because people needed him, they

looked up to him and now, now they were counting on him, coming back to his

senses he super speeds into the main city looking for the man he knew to be

responsible for the storm, Professor Zoom.

Speeding through the streets he glimpses Zoom once again in his power suit high on top of one of the trade towers and behind him on the very top of the tower Wally saw a huge steel conductor, very much similar to the ones in Barry’s lab only greater in size

and by the looks of it is responsible for creating the raging storm.

Zoom yells out through his suit ‘Isn’t it beautiful boy, with this I can not only control the speed

force, I CAN MASTER IT!!!

With that Wally shoots towards the building and runs vertically up the tower, but Zoom quickly reacts and with his suit speeds downwards from the tower to meet Wally head on.

As the two speedsters clash Zoom with his armour gets the first advantage and hurls Wally back down to the street level, before Wally hits the concrete ground he speeds once again softening the blow and begins running towards the eastern part of the city with Zoom in very hot pursuit.

As Zoom gets closer his confidence grows and he goes to grab Wally, but in that split second Wall turns around comes to an immediate halt and with all of that wind pressure behind him punches Zoom right across the helmet sending him straight up in the air and crashing on top of some parked cars a few hundred metres away.

Wally once again speeds now heading back to the centre and runs back up the tower where Thawne’s storm contraption stood.

Now he was closer he wasn’t sure how it worked or how to turn it off there were monitors, buttons and all sorts if gizmos attached to it but Wally was clueless.

As he looked on down at the city he saw something speeding in his direction, Thawne was on his way and as the storm continued to thunder and roar, rain started coming down like a monsoon, the storm was getting bad and was only going to get worse.

Wally jumps off the building and using the speed force, slowly descends to the ground where there Thawne was waiting for him. (Now this bit would have that classic cowboy showdown feel to it, the storm darkens the sky making it seem night time, rain

is pouring down, wind is blowing hard in all directions and both Flash and Zoom are on opposite ends of the long street like they were in a shootout.)

Once again the two forces super speeds towards each other, as they clash exchange blow after blow, hit after hit both at certain times gaining the upper hand only to lose it, at this point its anyone fight, but shortly after Wally began growing tired, as

the two lock onto each other both in a death grip, they test one another’s remaining strength, whilst in this hold

Zoom remembered all his hatred towards Barry and the Flash, he remembered the embarrassment of his arrest, the pain of his obsession to fuel his anger against Wally, in return Wally thought of all those that were counting on him,

his aunt Iris, the people of Central City that needed him to win this, he remembered his uncle, the pride and love

he had for him and the determination to live up to what his uncle had built, both men’s feelings towards the other were clearly strong and the reasons why they were doing what they were doing.

As the two continued to struggle to bring the other to their knees Thawne uses every last bit of strength he has and begins

overpowering the tired Wally and with that slams Wally hard to the ground, throws him up in the air and punches him right into a nearby two storey building, the force of the collision makes the structure topple burying Wally.

From that moment Wally has been defeated, the storm was now out of control, thunder roared the skies rain had flooded the city and lightning bolts now started shooting from the skies causing destruction everywhere. Thawne stayed where he stood proud of his victory, We then get a close up of a defeated Wally underneath all the rubble his suit is torn and his body bleeding, he’s barely conscious.

In that moment he hears a voice inside his head. ‘Get up Wally’ it sounded like Barry but he couldn’t

react to it, the pain was to intense. ‘Wally get up’ this time the voice was louder and Wally’s eyes opened.

‘Uncle Barry’ Wally managed to whimper.

BA: ‘Get up Wally, you can’t give in’.

WW: ‘I tried but I can’t, I can’t do it alone’.

BA: ‘Alone Wally never, you’ll never be alone, even now’.

Wally manages to speak once more through the pain ‘Who have I got now’.

BA: (There’s a long pause).... ‘you have ME’.

Suddenly Wally felt a brand new strength surround his body, the pain was leaving and his strength

returning, his body once again started charging up and he managed to get to his feet dusting himself off in the rubble, he felt good completely re-vitalised but something else, he could feel his Uncle’s presence with him, and with that

speeds out of the ruined building and smacks an unsuspecting Thawne flying in the air.

As Thawne rose back to his feet and looked once again at his opponent he saw something which made him speak in horror

‘what?’ as he looked on he could see Wally but as the storm raged around him there were flashes where the image of Wally in his suit were replaced by images of Barry in his one.

At that moment Thawne realised he wasn’t up against just one Flash, he was up against two.

Thawne once again powered up his suit and speeds at the Flash but this time with Barry’s spirit

with him Wally was prepared for the attack, Wally starts super speeding around Thawne in a circle, lap after lap causing Thawne to panic, Wally was going so fast Thawne couldn’t get a lock on to where he actually was and again the few glimpses he did catch off Wally he also saw Barry.

Wally’s circle speeding started causing a great cyclone around Thawne and also began acting like an conductor to the storm.

All the clouds began abnormally blowing being sucked into the cyclone, the lightning bolts stopped raining down and the wind

began only blowing in the pairs direction. Thawne was powerless, he was stuck in the middle of Wally’s speed storm and could not escape then Thawne could feel himself being lifted in the air by the cyclones power and blown around it

with a great deal of force, this carried on until the storm was completely eradicated and the skies were blue and the day was bright once again, Wally slowed down, calming the winds and releasing Thawne to drop from the air hitting the ground hard. The fight was over but Thawne was not yet defeated, the people of Central City began coming out of hiding to look on at both the

two super beings and also the chaos of what the storm had done to the city.

Thawne refused to be defeated and rose to his feet only to be knocked back down again and again by Wally, however after every punch the image of Wally would then shift to Barry and then back again to Wally, after being knocked down several times he doesn’t get back up, his machine is broken, his suit is out of energy and the pain he was feeling was too intense.

Wally looked down to his fallen enemy and could feel the vengeful desire to end his life return to him, he tore off Zooms

helmet to reveal Thawne bloodied face underneath and raises his electrifiedfist ready to deliver the fatal blow. His mind was conflicted, he wanted to do it but at the same time he knew he couldn’t, he wanted to be the hero his aunt

and uncle wanted him to be but at the same time the pain for what Thawne had caused urged him to make a darker choice; then the broken Thawne spoke

ET: ‘Do it, it’s a great feeling, to kill the one you hate, it releases all the pain they have caused…. So do it’.

Wally believed Thawne was right and his fist remained in the air unsure of what action he would take, but Thawne was trying to trick Wally, he may be defeated but he could still win…. If Wally killed him as the Flash it would destroy everything Barry

represented and in doing so would kill the reputation of the Flash, that would have been good enough for Thawne.

At that moment a wide smile spread across Wally’s face and slowly unclenches his fist releasing his

intention to harm Thawne further.

WW: ‘Did you really think I would, I’m not like you professor I’m not no killer, I haven’t got the

strength to kill but because of that, I will always be stronger than you’.

With that Wally release’s Thawne from his grip and collapses on the floor, at that moment the people of the city gathered round him, an army of police come driving through and immediately turn their attention to the fallen criminal leaving Wally to be

met by the large crowd. Hundreds and hundreds of people gathered round remaining still and silent but as Wally looked on they suddenly started to applaud, but these cheers were different, no longer were they cheering him as a

celebrity, no more did they see him as someone to celebrate and admire, these were cheers for a hero, these were cheers of them accepting Wally as their protector and putting their trust into the symbol Wally had finally managed to live up to,, they cheered for their scarlet speedster…. The Flash!

As the crowd continued to show their appreciation Wally finally felt the satisfying feeling that he now belonged and though the life ahead of him was dangerous, he couldn’t wait to start all the adventures that awaited him, as he looked up into the clear

blue sky he thought he heard his uncles voice carried along the wind ‘Well done Wally’, as he heard this a small tear ran down his cheek and a loving smile spread across his face (The screen goes black ending the movie in a very emotional but powerful way)