Welcome to the “Feedback” Joint!
As the title indicates, this is a thread where people can request feedback or offer their support. It is also the place to get constructive criticism and all around, comments and compliments.
This is dedicated to the hard working and talented writers that post their fan-fictions or original works here on the Vine! I have talked with many of them (and I am one of them,) and it is getting very irritating and much HARDER to get feedback. People ask for feedback, but when it comes to being supportive of others…they’re nowhere to be found. Therefore, here is my shot at getting people’s attention and seeing what everyone thinks, especially fellow writers!
You are allowed to:
- Post Ideas (Survey your audience/Get the “yes” or “no”.)
- Request Feedback (for Story/Series)
- Offer assistance
- Advertise (your writing/art/projects/future objectives)
- Request a "bump" to your thread (so you can continue your story/series within the same post)
- Anything that falls under the categories or the main idea :)
- Fan-Fic board: 5 things I think make a great user (by CapFanBoy)
- How To Write Fan Fiction (by the FF Community)
- How to Comment (by Joygirl)
- Our Rules: Fan-Fic Rules
- New to the Fan Fiction? The NEW writer's thread! (Reboot)
- Need something to read? : Fics of the Month Showcase Thread
- Want to join a group? The Vine Collection of Current Fan Fic Groups
The awards hosted by CapFanboy in 2011. They were discontinued before being rebooted in 2012.
- Fan-Fiction June/July Nomination thread
- June/July Winner's thread
- Fan-Fiction August Nomination thread
- December (and for the entire 2011 year) Nominations thread
- December/ the year 2011's Winner Thread
End of the Year Award
Last year showcased the first End of the Year Award poll which included the category of fan fiction writers
- Comic Vine 2012 Comic Awards and Community Recognition
- Comic Vine Community Recognition for 2012
- Comic Vine 2012 Comic Awards