The "Feedback" Joint 2.0

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

houseofmystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cbishop said:

@houseofmystery: It would be better to start your own thread for this. The "Feedback" Joint is more for feedback on a story you've written, not just general feedback on a question.

Thanks for the heads up, sir. I shall do just that!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@houseofmystery: No problem. You wouldn't believe the number of questions others have had to answer for me. ;)

houseofmystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Thanks, man. I don't want to be the new guy on the forum who splurges out on creating new threads unnecessarily and makes everyone hate them because of it... that would potentially be the worst!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By cbishop
DoctorSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DoctorSweet

Please read and review my DC Universe fanfiction. I was having some trouble with the link-posting thing, so here's the url: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/the-odyssey-a-dc-universe-fanfiction-1528132/#0

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

DoctorSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you, dngn4774, I have no idea what the problem was.

Avatar image for amazingfantasy15
AmazingFantasy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi,I wrote a rough 5 page script for a submission to a comic book publisher and would really appreciate some feedback before moving forward. Thanks, here's the link:

The new, old hero

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Wrote my first fanfic in a very longtime, well first post of a fanfic. If all goes accordingly and I can keep up the material and keep it fresh, this will be a trilogy. Please give some feed back guys, this fanfic forum is so much more diverse than when I was king lol

God's Bane

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I wrote my prologue to my first ever fanfic story Star Wars AU. If any one is interested in giving it a read that would be most appreciated :)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/star-wars-au-prologue-1-arrival-1534410/#0

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#62  Edited By johnny_blaze

Hi. I'm in the middle of writing a post apocalyptic Green Arrow fanfic and I had an idea for an OC. A man who has the ability to create constructs out of elements. I am having trouble thinking of limitations/weaknesses for the character. Any suggestions?

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#63  Edited By dngn4774

@johnny_blaze: I created a magic-based character with similar powers. She could absorb any elements and alter their shape or physical properties. I gave have a lead weakness so that if traces of that resource are touched when she manipulates constructs, it hinders her powers and can actually poison her. Any elemental or mineral weakness should put enough limitations on your character, just make sure it isn't a material as rare as kryptonite.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@dngn4774: Or maybe I should stick with just one element. She sounds cool by the way.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: Characters like Mister 104, Metamorpho/ Shift and Element Lad all have powers over elements, and that's the thing- with a good knowledge of chemistry, there's very much they can do, and very little they can't. A lack of knowledge in chemistry might be a good weakness, but that kind of thing wears thin quick.

Kind of like the early Firestorm stories, where Ronnie Raymond was in control of the powers, but didn't know enough about science to use them well. They had finally gotten him to the point where constantly merging minds with Professor Stein made him smarter, but then they wiped that with one of the Crises. <sigh>

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Orician_Seis

#2 of my Star Wars AU series is up!! Give it a read

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_poet: Not sure if it's good or anything so I would like to have feedback pleas :) and English is not my natural language

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dreaming-about-ninjas-dream-1-1557199/#0

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: maybe like a mystical 5th element? or anti-elements?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I would say check out my Masters of Evil series but let's face it nobody actually bothers reading my stuff

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By poze
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@poze: Thanks. I'll endeavour to return the favour

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By poze
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

immortalfrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By immortalfrieza

I would like some feedback on my fanfic "The Symbiote" located here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-the-symbiote-1561429/#3

especially since it's my first fanfic ever. So far I've only made the first installment or issue and I was hoping as I make these each of the installments could be given constructive criticism or praise so I could know what I was doing wrong and right, or if it's too similar to somebody else's story. In short, I want some audience participation with this fanfic.

frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Guys, I've just started writing a new fanfic; please give it a read if you're interested, and I will of course return the favour.

The story opens as Iron Spider brings together a group of superhumans from the fringes of the Marvel Universe to form a new organisation: The Web. The Web is not the Avengers. The Web is not the X-men. The Web is not the Fantastic Four. Lurking in the shadows, striking without warning, vanishing into the darkness. Together with Dragon Man, Lady Mastermind (Martinique Jason), and Alpha (Andy Maguire), the Iron Spider plans to save the world from any and all threats, including those who consider themselves its protectors. But who is the woman lost in the snow? What is the creature stirring in the ruins of Utopia? And who- or what- lies behind the mask of the Iron Spider?

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/frochez/blog/the-web-part-one-come-into-my-parlor/97972/

teabag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Check out my Thor 3 screenplay at

http://subtle-screenplays.blogspot.de/2014/06/thor-3-spec-script.html

and tell me what you think!

Logline:

(Sci Fi, Fantasy, Rated T) - After saving the nine realms, Thor stays on earth with astrophysicist Jane Foster who has gone into hiding together with Dr. Selvig, Darcy and Ian. Soon, an undercover S.H.I.E.L.D. spy shows up, gains their trust, and accompanies Thor and Jane to Greenland where Thor slays an astray frost beast and in doing so, unintentionally awakens an ancient menace. Will Thor manage once more to avert the impending destruction of the great World Tree or is Ragnarok upon the Gods at last? (120 pages)