The Epic Wish of a Geek Named Neil. Part 2

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T -- Teen- Appropriate for readers 12 and over. May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

Appropriate for readers 12 and over. May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

Previously on The Epic Wish of a Geek Named Neil...

Genies, Wishes, Sex, and craziness....

Michaelangelo invited Neil to have A party while Sir Newton was out investigating a solution for the genie.A band of characters buzzed in at Neil’s apartment, Squidward and Jubilee were dancing while Alex has been sipping on some Milk Plus. Jubilee has been avoiding alex all this time. It’s like she was hiding something from Neil. Beavis and Butthead were playing a prank on Mickey Mouse while the ghost of Freaknik was teaching Hello Kitty how to rap and other characters were present there. They’ve been partying hard that night that Neil knocked out.” Great party bro...” Michaelangelo stated. Then a scream was heard through Neil’s room then. “AAAAGH!!!” Squidward yelled “ zombies!!!” Most of Lastnight’s party-goers scrammed through the window and out the fire exit. “oooh gotta give em some knuckle-sandwich bro! “ Neil knew Michaelangelo was supposed to be a ninja turtle and has the ability to beat these zombies but he panicked that he threw a little guy at a zombie and realized it was Mario a little, plump, Italian, plumber. “Oh $#!t who is gonna save princess peach now? “ Neil whispered to himself. Realizing this he and Michaelangelo shuffled their way across the zombies with the help of Mikee’s ninja skills to find Isaac Newton. Just then Isaac Newton busted in through Neil’s apartment gate and yelled “Neil the genie created a massive horde of---“ Sir Newton was stopped as he saw these zombies “come here follow me!” they ran of quickly into safety “ I learned something about the genie Neil “ Newton said “what’s the update doc?” Michaelangelo butted in. But the three were stumped when they were stopped by Alex DeLarge and his droogs ... Their looks were more evil this time. Then Alex laughed an evil smile. Alex’s Gang-mates Beat up Newton so bad and laughed harder this time “B-b-but you were supposed to be my friend!” Neil screamed. Then Alex peeled off his eerily plastic-like skin and was revealed to be Joker the Batman’s arch-nemesis. “Neil take Newton to the nearest hospital and I’ll take care of this” Michaelangelo said. Neil ran away from the battle scene while the Joker and Mikee are about to go toe-to-toe with each other. Neil then realized He wasn’t in New York anymore and saw the nearest pokemon-center and was just out there running to save Mister Newton- the only man who has information about the genie...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Is up with joker? Will Neil find a way to save Newton? Will Newton have the chance to say the thing he knows about Genie?

What will happen in Michaelangelo and the Joker's Battle? Find out on the next episode of The Epic Wish of a Geek Named Neil!

All characters are not owned by me. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I thought of the story but not of the people

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

That was interesting....

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By wildvine

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

That was interesting....

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Lol ... I didn't finish it but I will. I gotta go work out before the sun goes down.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By feebadger

I love it but it's become increasingly confusing (if possible). Can you have a read through it again and see if it makes complete sense to you!? If you come back and say yes, then i'll continue reading and question you no more. If you think it needs corrections, then maybe this work of what may be genius will relate to that many more people!

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feebadger said:

I love it but it's become increasingly confusing (if possible). Can you have a read through it again and see if it makes complete sense to you!? If you come back and say yes, then i'll continue reading and question you no more. If you think it needs corrections, then maybe this work of what may be genius will relate to that many more people!

actually I already have the part three and am planning to get it here tomorrow...

Iv'e just been busy man! too much schooling...

and it is exams week so... Study study study!!!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

T -- Teen- Appropriate for readers 12 and over. May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

Appropriate for readers 12 and over. May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

Michaelangelo invited Neil to have A party while Sir Newton was out investigating a solution for the genie.A band of characters buzzed in at Neil’s apartment, Squidward and Jubilee were dancing while Alex has been sipping on some Milk Plus. Jubilee has been avoiding alex all this time. It’s like she was hiding something from Neil. Beavis and Butthead were playing a prank on Mickey Mouse while the ghost of Freaknik was teaching Hello Kitty how to rap and other characters were present there. They’ve been partying hard that night that Neil knocked out.” Great party bro...” Michaelangelo stated. Then a scream was heard through Neil’s room then. “AAAAGH!!!” Squidward yelled “ zombies!!!” Most of Lastnight’s party-goers scrammed through the window and out the fire exit. “oooh gotta give em some knuckle-sandwich bro! “ Neil knew Michaelangelo was supposed to be a ninja turtle and has the ability to beat these zombies but he panicked that he threw a little guy at a zombie and realized it was Mario a little, plump, Italian, plumber. “Oh $#!t who is gonna save princess peach now? “ Neil whispered to himself. Realizing this he and Michaelangelo shuffled their way across the zombies with the help of Mikee’s ninja skills to find Isaac Newton. Just then Isaac Newton busted in through Neil’s apartment gate and yelled “Neil the genie created a massive horde of---“ Sir Newton was stopped as he saw these zombies “come here follow me!” they ran of quickly into safety “ I learned something about the genie Neil “ Newton said “what’s the update doc?” Michaelangelo butted in. But the three were stumped when they were stopped by Alex DeLarge and his droogs ... Their looks were more evil this time. Then Alex laughed an evil smile. Alex’s Gang-mates Beat up Newton so bad and laughed harder this time “B-b-but you were supposed to be my friend!” Neil screamed. Then Alex peeled off his eerily plastic-like skin and was revealed to be Joker the Batman’s arch-nemesis. “Neil take Newton to the nearest hospital and I’ll take care of this” Michaelangelo said. Neil ran away from the battle scene while the Joker and Mikee are about to go toe-to-toe with each other. Neil then realized He wasn’t in New York anymore and saw the nearest pokemon-center and was just out there running to save Mister Newton- the only man who has information about the genie...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Is up with joker? Will Neil find a way to save Newton? Will Newton have the chance to say the thing he knows about Genie?

What will happen in Michaelangelo and the Joker's Battle? Find out on the next episode of The Epic Wish of a Geek Named Neil!

All characters are not owned by me. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I thought of the story but not of the people

This is a big wall of text! Have a look at it....seriously just look at it. Chapter 1 was formatted into paragraphs, this is a big slab of words which makes it hard to read. Also it's full of grammatical errors. It seems like you've got the idea in your head but as it flows from your brain, down your hands, into the fingers, onto the keyboard and up here onto the fan-fic section; something goes awry!

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

I finished it this time. On to the next part =]

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CozyDaPrynce: Wow dude you are taking this too seriously!!!

thanks anyways...

Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: I'm just catching up now that way I won't have to later, lol =]

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CozyDaPrynce: ahahahaha

hope you enjoyed it COZY!

No Caption Provided
Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rusty_Irons

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

That was interesting....

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tmacximas: thanks!

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 said:

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

This is a big wall of text! Have a look at it....seriously just look at it. Chapter 1 was formatted into paragraphs, this is a big slab of words which makes it hard to read. Also it's full of grammatical errors. It seems like you've got the idea in your head but as it flows from your brain, down your hands, into the fingers, onto the keyboard and up here onto the fan-fic section; something goes awry!

dude pleaze do nut take thiz zeriouasly thiz waz meant to be funa and carelezz