Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE WORKS OF AN ORIGINAL FICTION.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

THE DARK WRITER- CHAPTER 3

“AAAH! YES! OH DEAR GOD! YES!” Jeff Thompson cried out in pain as his hands were held tightly with the rope, hanging from the steel pole. He never felt this kind of pain before. This was the first time he’s getting his own pleasure being received by a paid dominatrix. The dominatrix wore black clothing, tight boots and a suit, yet she wasn’t naked at all. But Jeff was naked. He wanted this more than any man could imagine. He had to forget the bad things that the readers always trash his work, regarding them as useless. The bad thoughts were still in his head. He wanted to forget them. He wanted to let his mind go free and reach the darkest corner of a place where desires can be unleashed at full potential. His desire was to have $ex, nonetheless, the dominatrix doesn’t do $ex with her clients. She only beats them up, whip their @$$e$, and perform other perverse acts on their naked bodies. It’s true that sometimes a dominatrix does have $ex with her client. But out all of the ladies wearing tight, black leather, covering their naked bodies, this particular dominatrix who is standing right now, wanted to see the pain, coming from Jeff’s mouth.

“You want some more?” The dominatrix asked, wondering if her client wanted more slashes on his naked body. So far, Jeff had twenty slashes and felt like he didn’t want to stop. But somewhere in his mind is telling him to stop the pain. He wanted to continue. He recalled the time; he watched the first Hellraiser movie, created by Clive Barker. This current situation was so familiar that he felt going to that version of h*ll and experiencing the pain, much more different than before. He was sweating. The sweat came down all over his head. The heat was there; much more that he could bear.

“Yes...I want more,” Jeff said. “Please...give it to me.”

The dominatrix smiled, walking around him, and stood behind him. She had the red hair, which she had dyed it before. She wanted to look more dangerous as the other black-clothed ladies. There weren’t strippers looking for men on the streets. They had a place where they run things, smoothly, privately. It was almost a big place, much like the whore house. But nothing like that. The dominatrix held a long, black whip, touching Jeff’s body. Jeff can feel the whip, scrolling down from behind his back. He closed his eyes, ready for another slash. All the bad thoughts were still there.

“Your writing is clunky."

“There are a lot of grammar errors."

“There are some missing words.”

Those thoughts always get stuck inside his head. As if the pieces of glass, shattered and still lied on the floor, not being cleaned by anyone else. All the pieces were left alone that Jeff wished he could pick them all up and throw them away.

Another slash came through his back, which made Jeff another cry in pain. The room, which he was in, was a secret room, a dungeon that he wouldn’t want anybody to see what he was happening to him. However, his maids and the butler have heard the cries, spilling somewhere down the halls, the rooms, and the kitchen. The maids were not to check what was happening to him. They only focused on their duties, trying to forget the painful cries. All of the other maids went on their work except for Yumiko, who barely cleans Jeff’s bedroom, right now, wondering about the faraway cries. She can hear the soft sounds coming from below the room, since there was an air vent on the corner of Jeff’s bedroom.

A cell phone rang on the bedside table. She noticed it and thought whether she has to take Jeff’s cell phone. Whatever Jeff was doing, she thought, he must be really busy, not wanting to be disturbed by the outside sources. Without hesitation, she took the phone and answered it.

“Hello?” Yumiko said.

There was a pause. On the other side of the line, John Winston who was driving his white car to Jeff’s home recognized that voice. He heard that Yumiko was the new maid that Jeff hired last month. He concentrated on his thoughts of what to say, trying to forget what happened earlier in the crime scene.

“Is this Yumiko?” John asked, just wondering if she was the person whom he thought of.

“Yes sir. It is,” Yumiko answered. “May I ask who this is?” She didn’t recognize the man’s voice.

“It’s John,” John answered back. Yumiko knew the familiar voice. She met him twice at the mansion, serving food and drinks to him, whenever he comes to meet his cousin.

“Oh, sir,” Yumiko realized the name. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was you.”

“That’s all right,” John said. “Listen; tell my cousin that I’m coming to his place. Could you do that for me?”

“Yes sir. I will,” Yumiko listened to the detective.

“Thanks,” John said. “I’ll see you around.”

“Yes, sir,” Yumiko said. The call ended and she took the phone with her, moved out of Jeff’s bedroom and walked down the stairs. The hallway was quiet as the other maids were performing their cleaning duties on the other rooms. There was a door on the left of the stairs. She opened the door, walked down another set of stairs. The basement was quite large enough that so many people could go in and come out. There were rooms as well, such as the exercise room, the freezer room, the guest rooms and others. Ever since she came here, she was amazed how one man could live alone entirely in his house without a lot of people living with him.

She continued walking down until she heard the cries, coming from the room between the two walls that had the paintings of various historical figures. There was one table on the right side of the wall, which held the antiques such as plates and souvenirs that she didn’t yet recognize them. She came closer to the door and knocked it.

The dominatrix stopped whipping the naked, struggling writer. Jeff heard the knock as he still felt the pain flowing through his mind and body. The dominatrix looked at the door, wondering who disturbing Jeff’s pleasurable moment was.

“Who is it?” Jeff asked, trying to look over his shoulder, while still hanging from the steel pole.

“It is me, sir,” Yumiko said. “Your cousin, John called from your phone. He said, he’ll be coming here.”

Jeff wondered why his cousin would call at this time. John had met him twice a week to see how things were. Jeff decided it was time to stop his dark pleasure.

“I see,” Jeff said. “Thank you, Yumiko.”

Yumiko wondered if she could give the phone back to him, so that he wouldn’t miss any important calls. She held the phone, still standing at the other side of the door.

“Anything else?” Jeff asked, as he watched the dominatrix putting her things away, packing them up.

“Um...” Yumiko sort of paused and continued speaking. “Yes sir. Do you want me to give the phone to you?”

“No, that’s fine,” Jeff said. “Put it back on my bedroom, will you?” The dominatrix untied the ropes, releasing Jeff from the steel pole.

“Okay sir,” Yumiko said. She went away from the door, walked upstairs and closed the door behind her.

The dominatrix stood there, watching Jeff as he wore his clothes back. The whipping marks were shown at the back and the front of his chest. He buttoned his T-shirt covering it, hoping that his cousin wouldn’t find about his wildest fantasy.

“Where’s the money?” The dominatrix asked, sounding like a gangster who is waiting for the price in exchange of her dangerous services.

“Yes, it’s right there on the table,” Jeff said, motioning for the dominatrix, who looked at the tight-sealed envelope. The dominatrix walked towards the table, grabbed the envelope. She thought it could be a trick, but Jeff isn’t the kind of person to trick any person, thinking it was the real money or how much money he would put it inside the envelope. He had all the money he needed to do whatever he wanted. She wanted to test it out by opening the envelope, but felt it wasn’t necessary. She took the envelope, stashed it inside her black purse and zipped it. She walked towards the door, opened it and looked back at Jeff. She smiled.

“Call me whenever you want do it again,” the dominatrix said. Jeff didn’t say anything as he was thinking of his cousin coming here. He stood facing the wall, without looking back at the dominatrix. The dominatrix thought of Jeff as a quiet man, yet he wanted something in his life, which he truly cherishes. She wasn’t meant to ask her clients, the questions about their life. It’s none of their business. Without saying goodbye, she went out of the dungeon, leaving Jeff alone.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE DARK WRITER- CHAPTER 4.

What’s this? Jeff wanted to receive pain? Well, you can see the reason why. What will happen when John comes to his home? Watch out for the next chapter of “The Dark Writer.”

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Omniscience
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Not sure if this is Certificate 18 stuff but definitely wild!

It's a dark series, after all. So it does have that kind of stuff, not much I would say. It depends what I have to include in the story.

Thanks!