The Contract #1: Beginning of the End

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

"Father, do you think this man is serious? This is a suicide mission for any of our assassins." Talia Al Ghul said, while handing a letter to Ra's. "Talia, you know better than that. Contacting us is dangerous enough as it is, and arraging a contract traditionally is very risky. I don't think he is kidding."

"But how will we pull an assassination like this off, we don't have the men." Ra's walks over to a computerand sits down. "Talia, this will bring us very much money. And something this large is sure to bring much more fear and respect to the League of Assassins. We have to accept it."

"Talia, contact Merlyn. We'll be needing his services." Ra's said, zooming in on Star City, as if trying to find him.

"But father, Merlyn alone will not be nearly enough to pull this one off. We need more. More firepower. More organization." Ra's gets up out of his chair and walks to Talia. "I know. Contact David Cain and Lady Shiva. I'll take care of the rest."

"Ooh! I've always wanted to work for a nazi! Do I get a Hitler stache? I'm going to start brushing up on my German right now! Schloffel Gutten Weinerhousen! How'd I do, huh? I asked you for a pony right?"

"Somebody please shoot this man. I have no time for this nonsense. We are capable of completing this assassination without you Mr. Wilson, and I will not hesitate to remove you from this team." Sin says as she signals for Crossbones to shoot him.

"Ah, calm down ya' ginger. (Haha! Because she has a red head but no hair! Man I'm funny!)" Deadpool remarked before being shot in the head.

"Ow! I think you might have shut downt he speech part of my braaa..." Deadpool said as he started to hold his throat as if choking. "Ha! gotcha! So gullible... So, what do you want me to do? Who to kill? What to say? Can I have my pony yet?"

"Mr. Wilson, look around you. Who do you see?"

"Well, I see a freaky looking nazi. Oh, and you too, Sin." Crossbones gets up and pulls the bolt out of Deadpool's head.

"I see Taskmaster, Daredevil's psycho girlfriend, Wolverine's psycho clone, and, oh, is that his cousin over there, or is that Ravager. I mean Lady Deathstroke. No, Deathstrike. Lady Deathstrike."

"Mr. Wilson, five more people are going to be entering this room. They will be coming shortly. Until then, you might as well read up on them." As Sin starts to leave the room, Deadpool raises his hand.

"Uh, wait, I don't think i completely understand this- wait, no! Don't turn the page I'm still talking I- Oh, how wonderful. I remember this place."

Deadpool is walking around panels in gotham city, going sightseeing muppet style.

"Oh, high there Owl things! Say high to Deathstroke for me! Wait, Deathstrike. No, Deathstroke was right this time." Deadpool says to some members of the Court of Owls.

"Wait, how did you get in here!? Talon! Kill him!" one of them screams. "Oh. Nice." Deadpool says as his severed arm falls to the panel below. "I'm going to have to pick that up, because sometimes, new people kind of come from your severed arms. You wouldn't know what i'm talking abou- hey! Stop that! I'm leaving."

As Deadpool walks off panel, Ra's Al Ghul follows him on his computer, finding that when he goes back to his universe, the energy within him has to pass through one spot to travel through realities. A maching that is in place of the target's heart. After following Deadpool through realities, he finds that the exact same person is being hunted by an alternate team of assassins, in his reality.

"Talia, contact the Talon of the Court of Owls. We will be receiving assistance from him as well."

So tell me what you thought of my first non-horror fan-fic. Still working on introducing all of the characters into the mix, as there will be alot of them. And sorry if it got a little Deadpool heavy, and too break the fourth wall-ey, but it's all for the story. You'll find out why. But more importantly, again, tell me what you thought, @tommythehitman, @batkevin74, @wildvine, and @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@gumflabica: It get's weird when the marvel characters pop in out of nowhere but it regains momentum towards the end. I'm not a big fan of Amalgam but I hope you get more comments.