#1 Posted by dngn4774 (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Guys!

After talking with a couple of aspiring fanfic writers such as myself, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a place where authors can request assistance on developing their stories. All you have to do is fill out a request with a brief summary of your what your trying to write, along with some basic info (universe, genre, main chars, etc.) and maybe you can find another artist who wishes to help you create that fic. Then you correspond with the other user on his/her profile and a match is made. Here are a few guidelines to help out the process:

• Please specify what you are asking for (a partner, a beta reader, a consultant, or any of the above.)
  • Please verify that all collaborating parties understand the terms of the agreement (what one person may consider a partner, another person might not). For example, make sure you both understand how long you are working together, what parts of the writing they are responsible for and what story elements can be transferred to their fics..
  • When publishing please give your collaborator the proper credit he/she deserves. I'm sure none of the admins want to be bothered with a bunch of plagiarism disputes.
  • If you are interested in collaborating with one of the requesters , please continue correspondence via private messaging. We cannot allow this thread to be flooded with multiple conversations on different stories. The purpose of this topic is to help fanfic writers develop their stories.

I hope this topic has been helpful. If you still have question's about what's going on here please ask.

#2 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this! This is awesome! :-)

Personally, I need. (And when I say need I mean NEED) a partner to help me with my story Psycho (About a vigilante/eco-terrorist obsessed with "cleansing" Gotham of land developers, polluters and criminals) and The Doomhound (About the estranged son of Lex Luthor, cursed by a demon, who is learning to turn his curse into something he can control...And use.)

REQUIREMENTS:

Needs to read/watch a fair amount of Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Watchmen, Red Hood, Deadshot and Lex Luthor for Psycho. For Doomhound, Poison Ivy, Lex Luthor, Sinestro Corps and Doomsday

Needs to be able to write whole chapters

Thanks!