THE BREACH. New Chapter SECRETS out **THIS** FRIDAY

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Omniscience

Update: First Chapter SECRETS Out This Friday, 08/29/14!

SO it's been a while but I am finally back to conjure up yet more self proclaimed interesting ideas for an original fan fiction.

Title:The Breach.

Plot:

Dr Reign, an old, eccentric but brilliant biologist, discovers a way to unlock the genetic potential of Omega DNA, and after many painstaking trials, creates a group of superhuman clones called the Nine Paths, who can each telepathically command various things.

A decade before the present day, after their powers were deemed to be a breach of national security, the Government made it their mission to detain all the Paths once and for all, in an operation codenamed Rainfall. The clones who were unable or unwilling to resist became labelled as Compliant, and now either are kept in custody or assist the government. Those who escaped or successfully resisted then fled across the world.

Ten years on, the hunt continues to capture the remaining Paths. Those who pursue a normal life are labelled Low Risk. Those who rebel against the government in some way are labelled between Mid and High Risk. Dr Reign somehow managed to escape with his youngest and most powerful clone, Adam, the Path with the greatest risk of all. However, some of those Paths have joined allegiance, calling themselves The Breach, seeking to bring down the government order, and change the world as they know it.

Characters:

Matthew (First Path): Techno-path. Can control technology. Active. Known. Compliant.

Dorothy (Second Path): Flora-path. Can control non-sentient natural organisms. Active. Known. Low Risk.

Nadia (Third Path): Socio-path. Can control the physical functions of sentient beings. Inactive. Known. High Risk.

Rupert (Fourth Path): Velo-path. Can accelerate and control the velocity of any object. Active. Known. Low Risk.

"Fibre" (Fifth Path): Clima-path. Can manipulate the local weather conditions. Active. Unknown. Mid Risk.

Steele (Sixth Path): Matter-path. Can control the density of local inanimate objects. Active. Known. Compliant.

Lucy (Seventh Path): Tecto-path. Can control regional geological activity. Inactive. Known. High Risk.

Edward (Eight Path): Psycho-path. Can control personal and local mental activity. Active. Known. Low Risk.

Adam (Ninth Path): Omni-path. Can control reality to an unknown degree. Inactive. Unknown. Incalculable Risk.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Hmm...Sounds interesting.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Thanks man! What kind of things would you want to see in this kind of novel?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Thanks man! What kind of things would you want to see in this kind of novel?

You're welcome!

Well, I can't say for sure what I needed to see. That depends of what you can include. I can see this novel as a fast, paced sci-fi thriller. Maybe, include some twists and turns around the characters, especially those who are hunting the clones down.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. How come there's no Tele-path? Is that related to Psycho-path?

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Omniscience

@the_impersonator: Love it :D Yeah I'll try to make it fast paced as possible, and I have quite a few unexpected events in store!

Although the Psycho-path Edward can both understand and manipulate the neurological activity of those around him, he's not a Tele-path.

His powers are more to do with affecting the mind; he mainly uses his power to give himself superhuman intelligence, or to enforce his own will onto others by altering their thought patterns.

He also has the ability to cause hallucinations, induce a state of coma by suppressing the brain, and even shut it down completely, but he's more of a tactician than a fighter.

However, the true Tele-path is Adam. He can hear your thoughts, and communicates with his mind.

BTW, which three Paths do you like the sound of the most?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Love it :D Yeah I'll try to make it fast paced as possible, and I have quite a few unexpected events in store!

Although the Psycho-path Edward can both understand and manipulate the neurological activity of those around him, he's not a Tele-path.

His powers are more to do with affecting the mind; he mainly uses his power to give himself superhuman intelligence, or to enforce his own will onto others by altering their thought patterns.

He also has the ability to cause hallucinations, induce a state of coma by suppressing the brain, and even shut it down completely, but he's more of a tactician than a fighter.

However, the true Tele-path is Adam. He can hear your thoughts, and communicates with his mind.

BTW, which three Paths do you like the sound of the most?

Nice! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Adam seems powerful enough. I mean he can alter reality much like Scarlet Witch of the X-Men. So I'll have to pick him.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Omniscience

@the_impersonator: Haha thanks bro! I appreciate all this feedback :D If you've got any content you'd like me to read, now is the time to show me.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Haha thanks bro! I appreciate all this feedback :D If you've got any content you'd like me to read, now is the time to show me.

You're welcome!

Yep. I do have some content. Since, I didn't notice this comment before, I've already mentioned it after you posted the comment in the Iron Woman chapter. =P

I will also post up the fan-fic library link onto my profile page. I think that will help more to access the content whenever you have the time to read.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Thanks man, I'm only interested in Original ideas, so your Dark Writer fiction will be on my list. On part two as we speak.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Thanks man, I'm only interested in Original ideas, so your Dark Writer fiction will be on my list. On part two as we speak.

You're welcome!

I see. The vampire anthology series, Immortality: Tales of the Undead is also original if you haven't noticed. =P

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could be really cool

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oooh I like the sound of it. hmmmm maybe read a bit of it to see how it looks. Good luck and welcome back by the way.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr@whoismeThanks for the support guys! I'll wait for a little more interest but I'll have the first chapter in the works!

Omniscience.

Omniscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Omniscience

First chapter: SECRETS coming!! 08/29/14