#1 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the fanfic i was doing in Comic Vine World my beginnings(Origins). DC is still gone but now that i have told the end i can tell you my beginnings.

Cordero was a troubled teen who was never the big guy but rather the little nerdy guy in the corner. One day he finally realized if he was ever going to make everyone believe that he isnt weak he needed to join the army.

One morning he went to the recruiting station. He walked up to the commanding officer and saluted him.

"Sir i would like to fight and die for my country."

The officer looks Cordero over. You wont and cant, no one like you would do anything for us other than get your self killed no leave my site before i throw you out my self.

Cordero was devastated by the mans words. "How could i not be worth dying for my country, I'm as good as any of these half wit jocks."

Ill show them ill show them that I can be army worthy.

Next Day

The next day he arrives on the base early in the morning and sneaks into the base. He finds a part of the base that most people shouldnt see he found the nuclear weapons. But when he goes into the silo the doors slam shut #BANG#.

What the hell is going on?

"You wanted to serve your country well, you are now you will be the first to be tested on with nuclear energy. Now son be careful we wouldnt want you to die."

And right after the officer stopped talking all the nuclear weapons were opened all at once and Cordero was consumed by all the energy in the silo. "AHHHH What is happening to me ?" Cordero's body began to change. His face would turn to a more sadistic look and his body would shift and turn into a mishapended mass. AHHHHHH

"You cant do THIS!!"

And at that instance something unexpected happen Cordero began to control what was happening to his body. He turned it back into its original shape but more toned. And he relized that he he was now a walking bomb.

Officer:Looks like it worked a little too much

"What was that corporal go see what it was?"

Its the mutants who came to attack here last week they have made it bast the barricade.

Ah SH!T go and subdue them keep this one contained understand.

Umm sir where did he go.

They both look to see a gaping hole in the silos wall.

Outside

Cordero finds the mutants and runs to them. Please help me look what they did to them.

But all at once the mutants began to glow. Their energies and powers were now flowing into Corder.

Whats happening i cant control it AHHHHHHHHHHHH

The mutnats fell to the floor dead and shriviled.

I cant do this i need to get away. And some how Cordero flew out of the base away from all the death.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO ME!!!!

Cordero finally looses his grip on his powers and falls the the earth.

BANG

He hits the ground which is more like pavement and smashes through landing in a system of tunnels.

Loosing consiousnes he sees a person looking down at him.

"We cant leave him here he will die from his wounds master we cant"

Yes we can and we will now come.

"Please dont leave me here i dont want people to see me like this im ugly, please dont"

The person turns around

Hmf. Take him into the tunnels we will bring him to the rest of the colony, he will be nursed to health then we will leave him in a ally understand LEECH!

"Yes master i thank you."

The one called Leech looks down at Cordero.

"Master Caliban will not leave you he isnt like most people he is caring now your safe"

Next Morning

Cordero wakes from his slumber in a scream

"WHAT WHERE AM I!"

SHUT UP, you moron the children are sleeping.

Compose yourself and come with me, My name is Sunder ill take you to the master.

Cordero puts on the cloths set out for him.

You should thank the child Which one the little green one Leech, I dont know why but he has taken a liking to you.

Maybe because when he spoke to you, you didnt know who you were. He even gave u a name, he named you Darkchild maybe because he sees that you are a child like him. How old are you son?

"Im 20 sir but i already have a name. Its Cordero."

Sunder turns around in anger.

You want to be called by the name those people gave you, who also threw you out into a world that doesn't think your worth a second glance, THATS BULL$H!T. If i were you id go by the name the child gave you since he was the one that kept you from dying in the cold water you landed in.

"Hmm Darkchild, you know why he named me that."

May be the fact that half your body is completely black and that your closer to his age than the rest of us therefore Darkchild.

"So who is this master."

His name is Caliban and dont look at him directly because he isnt very fond of how he looks. Alright this is where i stop, I hope you come back into the tunnels being that Caliban doesn't kill you. Good luck Darkchild
Post Edited:2007-11-02 17:23:49

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice one DC. I like it.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking to Caliban Cordero thinks of his new name.

"Hmm i like the new name i mean Cordero will always be my real name but DArkchild is who i am now. I wonder what these powers i have do. Lets see them. Darkchild stops to study his powers."

I feel a raging heat begining to swell in my hands it BURNS SO MUCH!!!! AHHH

And in that instance his right arm was engulfed in flames. "Wow it doesnt hurt at all wait what is this?" and his left arm became darkness just like the left side of his body was. "What else do I have" he looks at his once weak body to see a toned chest which looked almost metallic "wow i cant believe this. When i focus my attention on my powers they come out."

AHHHH

Something inside burned inside his head.

YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE YOU COWARD I AM HERE

"What was that?" Darkchild just let the voice in his head go away.

"Well i did hit my head pretty hard when i fell maybe im just hearing things."

Darkchild starts back down the path towards Caliban

He finally finds a throne with a big white man sitting in it. Looking straight through him as if Darkchild wasnt their.

Caliban: You show no fear for me, the only fear i feel is the fear of what your becoming, hmm i cant use that to my advantage. So do you enjoy your home for the time being little one.

"Yes i do but i am not little Caliban i am grown why do you call me child?"

I call you child because you are as defenseless baby?

"Defenseless how can you say that cant you sense my power?"

Yes but you have no way of controlling it at all.

But i see something inside you something evil, a thing that if you are not prepared to fight you will loose everything you see and everything you love.

"But i have none of that."

No you don't but you will, and like me it will be destroyed. I once had a family it was the morlocks,but their were many more than we have now. One day it was all taken from me in one fell swoop by a group of killers and only a fraction of us survive the only ones around then that are here today are me and Leech. He may look young but he is old in mind. But the power i see inside you will destroy you if you are not prepared. Do you want that.

"No"

Then we will train.

"Why would you do that for me?"

Because i see that you have the potential for greatness and i also see the evil inside you. That will one day become you but you will be a new kind of evil, One that has heart and one that will be faithfully loyal to a leader. And to become that we must train.

"Alright what shall you have me to."

Get ready!

For What?

Caliban swoops down and hits Darkchild in the face

For that!

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Chants with an audience

Give us more!

Give us more!

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright master you really need to stop moving so fast

DC follows Caliban around the room

"GOTCHA"

And Darkchild lets loose both his fire and darkness powers in one blast knocking Caliban off his path.

Caliban hits the floor.

"Good work Darkchild you have improved greatly since we began. Now you may take a break go see leech he loves to be around you."

Alright master

Darkchild leaves the training area.

senses something

Hmm must be me again cause i swear i sense someone unfamiliar in the tunnels...almost human but no human ever comes down here

and man in shadows picks his radio

"We have found the deserter repeat found target."

Radio:Wait for the signal then attack.

Darkchild comes into the main room of the tunnels

"Yay its you!!"

leech comes running and almost tackles DC

"Ah little guy your almost getting as strong as me." Rubbing the top of Leeches head

"Cant let that happen then who will be your big brother when your stronger right?"

Haha your always funny.

"Hey leech i need to go into the tunnels your the boss now alright, Big bro needs to go get some water for the group alright ill be back as soon as i can alright. Protect our master alright , haha wow runt your the leader now ok."

Darkchild leaves the tunnels in search of water and food.

senses the person again

Man i must be right under someone on the surface because it feels like their right here. Wow the training is really working.

As Darkchild leaves the soldiers get their signal.

"Destroy all the mutants in the area no one survives, and if the target should return if needed destroy him also." Preaches a man over the radio

"Alright men we begin."

One of the soliders sneaks up on a morlock.

grabs morlock

Time for you ugly mistakes to be taken care of.

"Oh we are mistakes thought we were mutants DICK." The morlock throws the solider over his shoulder. "Nah I'm just a very moody mutant with one eye"

Blasts solider with his optic blast

"Gotta warn Caliban and Darkchild"

The mutant comes to Caliban

"Sire were being attacked"

ERG LOOK OUT!!!

"Wh.."

And Erg is shot in the back.

"No!!!" Caliban runs to Erg's help but realizes he needs to warn the others..

"MORLOCKS BE READY FOR WAR!!!!!!"

And then the entire tunnels are over run by the soldiers

"ATTACK!!!!!"

The soldiers start their slaughter firing into the group of mutants.

"GET DOWN!!"

Sunder jumps from the middle of the group and starts beating the soliders who are attacking the children. Sunder looks over to his left to see that Artie has been shot.

"AHHH YOU MONSTERS"

And Sunder runs right into the group of soldiers killing and tearing them apart.

Caliban is cornered by a group.

"You are of no use mutant you have no power." says as he corners Caliban

"No power huh i think not"

"AHHH" and Caliban grows in sizes and swats the group away from him.

"No but i do have what you would call the power over fear."

Well then you know i fear nothing mutie.

One lone solider stands behind Caliban, but before he can react Caliban is shot with a tazer and knocked out.

The soldiers pin the last remaining morlocks except Caliban and Sunder and shoot into the group killing all of them.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

"What was that...wait oh no they have found me."

And Darkchild races back to the tunnels. Only to find his family all but gone. The last remaining one is Sunder.BANG "Well that was a quick death for you mutie much kinder than what i would have wanted."

"YOU MONSTER!!", and DC runs with blinding speed picking the solider up from the ground by the throat. "You want to see what true pain is." And with an unknown power he rips the solider in two. AHHHH. group of soldiers enter the room

"YOU ARE TO BLAME AHHH"

And with a ferousity not seen by morlocks Darkchild hunts all of the soldiers down and tear them limb from limb, leaving one beging for life.

"PLEASE DONT KIL ME I WAS ONLY TAKING ORDERS PLEASE!"

"What did you do to the children?"

the soldier looks to his left.

DC sees the group of children laying slouched over, and in the middle he finds his little brother. "LEECH!!!"

He runs over to the child.

"I tried to protect the others brother but they didnt have any powers so i couldnt stop the bad men im s-s-sorr......"

the childs last bit of life fades from his body

DC turns around to the man who killed his brother.

"You insignificant scumbag you would kill defenseless children."

DC grabs the man by the head, "I will show you all of their pain and suffering"

DC reaches deep in his soul and finds the inner darkness

He begins to turn all black nothing left of what was once a man.

"THIS IS PAIN!!!!!"

and using his darkness powers he fills the man with the pain and suffering the children felt as they were slowly dying

"AHHH STOP IT PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

Forgiveness is for god i have none for you. And Darkchild grabs the mans head and with a full blast of fire burns the mans head right off his shoulders.

Wait i sense someone alive.

In that instance the darkness that controlled him leaves him turning him back to his half dark half light self.

"MASTER!!!"

Darkchild picks his master up realizing he has very little life yet. He brings him to the almost forgotten morlock Healer.

"Child what happen.?"

"Nothing that concerns you please i need you to heal him while i find survivors."

When Darkchild returns to see his masters condition he returns with five morlocks alive. Sunder who survived his gunshot wound, Erg who also survived, 2 children, and Skids.

"Alright you are the last of the morlocks and since Caliban is indisposed i am leader but i will give someone else the role of leader. Erg step forward."

"Erg you are the only one here next to sunder who has been here since the begining and i believe you are the one who will help master and the rest of us. I cant stay here anymore because if i remain they will keep coming so i need to leave and start over. I only require one thing."

Erg: What is that?

"I can feel myself becoming evil and like master said my powers are what will control it i sense that inside me their is another who will find away out, and for me to be able to defeat him i need all the powers i need. Ive realized that i can absorb a portion of someones powers and use them at anytime , and i would be honored if you bestowed your powers on me willingly." Erg agreed.

"And i ask one more thing make a tombstone for Leech he was one of the originals and he should be treated as one."

the next day he leaves but not before seeing Leechs grave

"Hey lil bro im sorry i wasnt their for you but i will find who did this and kill him no matter what it costs, even if it costs me what i was trained to not become understand i will find him goodbye." Darkchild inscribes a quote on his tombstone.

Child of born into madness, but one not of madness.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Profound final quote. Your work is getting better.

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild gets up and starts to leave but Sunder is standing in his way.

"Sunder get out of my way i dont need this right now."

Sunder:How can you leave us at our most vulnerable you are the leader now that Caliban is only deaths door. We need a strong leader.

"Erg is Sunder and you know that now move or be moved."

Sunder: I will not let you leave us because the children love you and so did leech thats why..

Darkchild grabs sunder and lifts him off the ground

"I swear i never want you to say his name not now not ever understand. I am leaving and i will hurt you, all I've done by being here is get the only person i thought as a brother killed along with most of my community now LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Darkchild throws Sunder to the ground

"And i will return one day and if i am a new person you and all of the Morlocks need to remember that i am still me and no matter what i become i am the lost kid who landed on your doorstep three years ago."

Darkchild is almost out of the tunnels when he hears a voice

You killed them, you killed them all, you are to blame COWARD

"NO im not now stop it show yourself, your the coward for not showing yourself"

Darkchild looks around scanning the area, finding no one in the area.

"Man i need to get some sleep, im starting to scare myself."

Darkchild finally exits the Morlock tunnels

I will miss you all, but i cant stay it will only get the rest of you killed.

Darkchild walks into the pouring rain.

Finally Darkchild finds some cover from the rain in a bar.

"Aw damn its pouring out their"

He walks into the bar and gets a feeling of regret.

Bartender: WE dont serve your kind now get OUT!

(Hey bud let the kid stay we dont need a fight now do we Murphy)

"No James we dont i cant afford another mess, Alright kid come on in but the only place you will be able to sit is at the table with the short guy with the odd goatee."

Unknown Man: You call me short again and our freindship will be ended rather quick.

Murhpy: Aw man ya know im just messing with ya Howlett.

Howlett: Yeah i know but it hits a nerve every time, Hey kid come on over and you turn off the fireworks theirs no need for them when im with ya.

Darkchild hadn't realized that he had his hands in flames the whole time they were talking.

"Oh didn't realize..I'm sorry"

Howlett: So whats your name

"Darkchild"

No moron your real name.

"Cordero"

Howlett:Hmm you smell familiar like Morlock

"Thats because i just left their for good."

sniff sniff

Howlett: You also smell of blood

Darkchild can sense the mans suspicion

"Yes i know.."

Howlett: You gonna tell me why

No

Howlett: .... Well i can tell you arnt the murdering kind, my names James Howlett or you can call me Wolverine if ya like.

shake hands

"Well its nice to meet you James...I have a question do you know anywhere i could get a job"

James: Yeah i do what kind of job you looking for bub.

"Anything really?"

James: I have a job at a construction site when im not busy saving the world, yeah i know its not funny i try to be funny never works doesn't work with who i am right?

"No not really, i just need to get away and not be seen i dont want to be this person anymore ya get what i mean?"

James: In more than one way bub, i did that long time ago, went by the name of Patch back then but thats another story.

So am i gonna ever know why you stench of blood.

"Not anytime soon shorty."

James: Alright dick, we may be friendly but dont call me shorty or you will meet my metal friends.

shows his claws

"HAHAHA had to try it James it was too hard to resist"

They both laugh out loud.

3 hours later.

Hic-up so are we going to stay here or am i going to drive

James: Nah ill take ya to my place you can crash their

They arrive at James apartment.

"Now make yourself... comfortable?"

Darkchild had found the couch and fallen asleep.

James: Hmm reminds me of Jubi in a way, hmm i can still smell the blood before i get him a job he needs to tell me what happen.

James falls into a chair and dozes off

Darkchild dreams of a man in dark

You will always be a killer Cordero no turning back from what you were made to be

"Yes i can and will understand you cant do anything to change that"

YES I CAN

Darkchild awakes from the dream in a cold sweat

"Ah man i need to stop the drinking"

And Darkchild rolls over and falls back to sleep

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84539 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Meh"

you always say something like that. i know im not ground breaking in my fanfics at all but its fun ya know so in the words of porky pig

p-p-p-p- piss off Gambler

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"King of Kings says:
"Meh"

you always say something like that. i know im not ground breaking in my fanfics at all but its fun ya know so in the words of porky pig

p-p-p-p- piss off Gambler"

Lol. That would be a sight. Any way, Great work as usual. You should become a professional writer, I bet you would be great at it.

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Darkchild says:
"King of Kings says:
"Meh"

p-p-p-p- piss off Gambler"

Lol. That would be a sight. Any way, Great work as usual. You should become a professional writer, I bet you would be great at it. "

hold on Gambler i got this one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO

me a writer not a chance i dont have the grammar skills at all.

#12 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll get to this one Tomorrow too.

#13 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

YAWN!!!

Shnkt

James:Now are you going to tell me what happen or are my freinds going to have to get it out of you.

James's claws are right at Darkchild's throat

"Well i guess i have no choice now do i shorty"

James: No.... and what did i tell you about that

Darkchild: Well you take your own personal chop sticks out of my throat and i wont have to be rude now will I

James withdraws his claws

James: Well?

Alright!

Darkchild tells Wolverine about all of what happen to him in the last 4 years.

James: Well bub that sounds pretty good except for the fact their hasnt ever been an army base at where you told me.

Darkchild: I am not the lying type and i know you smell bullsh!t so why would i lie.

James: The only thing that was ever their was Wea.. never mind it makes no difference. So are you going to tell me why your body is only covered in black on your left side.

Darkchild: That i really dont have a clue. And if i did i wouldn't lie to you, your the only soul up here in the real world thats given me a second glance.

James: Well i know where ya coming from kid and you remind me of an old freind. (Remembers times with Jubilee) but thats another day. So i guess its time to get you a job.

Darkchild: So are you going to tell me why you have a yellow and black spandex suit in the closet?

James:...... Old memories you will find out sooner or later

Darkchild: Whats with the ears? was it a costume.

James: Just cause i like you doesn't mean you are free from getting your a$$ kicked bub.

"Alright ill stay away from that topic"

The two walk out of the apartment going to Darkchilds first day at his new job

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work DC. I like it.

#15 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

So James what does this job entail hmmm?

James: Lifting and throwing big bricks, their is also a furnace that isn't working that used to be a great place to work becuase it was actual work.

Well.... Maybe i can fix it.

DC snaps his fingers and lights his finger on fire

James:.... um yes thats very nice but its much bigger than a lighter flame moron.

Ok dickhead.

DC turns his whole left body into flames.

"This is something i learned last night in my dreams. When im in my dreams my powers are much easier to control and i train in them somehow, and when i wake up i am in better control of them. I know i have more powers because of the... poor souls i permanently absorbed their powers from. I just wish i could find who they were and tell their families im sorry.I know i have super strenght because of the way my body feels, i have what looks like a metallic body when i get angry.But thats a day to talk about another day. hey maybe we can train to see what ya got huh James."

James: Yeah bub, only if you want to be in a world of hurt.

"Yeah well i think i would be more of a fight than you think shorty."

James: What did i tell you about that.. shrimp.

"Little man ahh hell No you didnt "

DC begins to try to hit James out of fun but they arrive at the site.

James: Here we are shrimp.

"Stop with the shrimp stuff and why shrimp im much taller than you?"

James: Yes in stature but not in smarts..their for you have the brains of a shrimp, now shut up here comes the boss.

"What the hell.. oh.."

Hello my name is Samson, nice to meet you...

Darkchild: Cordero or if thats too difficult to remember Corey is just fine.

Samson: Yes Corey will have to do since im horrible with foreign names.

"Thats fine Sir."

Samson: The only people who i want calling me sir is my wife, and my children. And i dont get either of them to say it so you don't okay.

"Yes ... Samson."

Samson: So James what is the guy good for?

James: Heavy lifting and what not but he thinks he can get the furnace to light again.

Samson: Oh do you... little cocky don't you think huh

"No not at all sir... Samson."

Samson: Well you would need a great deal of heat to get the big girl going so go knock your self out. Just be careful you dont lite the site up okay.

"Yeah no problem."

Be careful you dont want to kill yourself now do you

Darkchild hears the voice again.

"Alright James quite with the voice."

James: What voice?

"Ah never mind just direct me to the furnace alright."

You dont want to lite the place up

Shut up!

James: F#$# you too.

"Sorry man wasn't talking to you. This person has been following me whispering to me."

James: Umm shrimp their is no one around and their hasnt been since i met you?

"But what about the voices at... Nevermind must be the time ive been away from the tunnels."

Darkchild heads to the furnace not realizing the voice is getting closer and closer to esacaping.

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, the voice makes me laugh.

LOUD NOISES!

#17 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Lol, the voice makes me laugh.LOUD NOISES!"

lol hes the humor of what u saw DC was . turned him into what he is/was now/then

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Malcom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Lol, the voice makes me laugh. LOUD NOISES!"
lol hes the humor of what u saw DC was . turned him into what he is/was now/then"

No wonder I like DC... that voice still makes me laugh.

#19 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

well im glad

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Malcom says:

"well im glad"

I can't find any good pictures to make add some humor.

#21 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally read it DC. And so far its good. A bit of grammatical error, but other then that its really good.

Kill the voice!!! :-P

#22 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Finally read it DC. And so far its good. A bit of grammatical error, but other then that its really good.Kill the voice!!! :-P"

Kill the voice lol

yeah i know i suck at grammar

#23 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild is lead the the furnace.

"WOW! James this thing is much bigger than a furnace that would power a house."

James: Well yeah bub it needs to power the entire site and a majority of the business we work in. It is that big for that very reason.

"Alright well what do i need to do exactly? Why hasn't it been working for you guys?"

James: Well it isn't igniting at all it needs to be constantly heated to power everything, we have been running on spare power but it wont last much longer if this thing isn't lite soon. The main thing it does is cycle the metal we use and turns it into molten metal which since it is so hot it powers the site. The site runs more on heat than electricity since the latter tends to die. .... Well so does the first doesn't it now.

You think you can do that shrimp?

"Yeah im pretty sure i can take the temp of my powers high enough, I havn't ever made it get that hot before, just enough to melt tiny things. Well here goes nothing."

James: Well ill leave you to do that alright i got enough of a work schedule to worry about.

James leaves the room

"Well lets get this started."

Darkchid charges his fire powers up

Ahhhhh

And Darkchild shoots the fire straight into the furnace pit in an attempt to ignite it.

SO YOU THINK YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR POWERS? BOY!

"Wait! Whats going on my powers are getting stronger....ahhh.. too much for me to control."

Im controlling them boy. You have no idea your potential so i will show you whether you like it or not

WHAT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

The voice in his head amplifies his powers and creating massive amounts of fire that engulf the furnace and start to over pour out of it.

"WHAT HAPPENING?!"

The fire starts to turn to lava and starts shooting upward, creating a wall of fire all around Darkchild.

"AHHHH IT BURNS STOP IT!!!!!!!!"

No boy if you are unwilling to use them to their potential then you don't deserve to have them ...DIE!!

The lava bursts through the top of the furnace room blasting lava into the air.

Back at the site.

Worker: Somethings happening in the furnace room! Theirs lava pouring out of every door.

James turns around.

"DARKCHILD?!"

James runs to the Furnace room and stands out side.

(From inside)

"JAMES!!! PLEASE STOP THIS"

James runs through the fire that had engulfed the doors.

James: What the hell... this is real fire it looked more like an illusion how can he do this.

James seems Darkchild at the base of the furnace with a wall of fire all around him

James: Gotta get the shrimp

James gets to Darkchild and sees the skin melting/burning off his body

James: Shrimp?

"Help me James please"

James reaches into the fire but is thrown back.

From the fire a demonic face appears

Unknown Face: You will not take him he will die here.

James: Oh you think so? Well I forgot to tell him I have been alive since WWI and i have a little trick.

James pushes through the face and the fire while the skin on his body burns and heals it self at the same time

James: KID GIVE ME YOUR HAND!!

James grabs Darkchild and is fulled with images similar to his own memories, an army base and men who wanted the kid as a weapon.

James: Well ill ask what the hell that was when we get out.

James brings Darkchild from the building in time before it collapses in upon itself.

Darkchild: Well looks like i screwed it up hahahacough cough

James: You need to absorb some of my powers kid, its alright ill be fine nothing has killed me yet and i doubt it if you will be the one to do it.

Darkchild: But what if.....

James: You wont dont worry just do it, you dumba$$ little shrimp

Darkchild: DONT CALL ME THAT

And in that fit of anger Darkchild grabs James throat and absorbs his powers

Darkchild: Guess ill be out for a ...

And Darkchild falls asleep.

James: Im going to take you somewhere were we can figure out what is wrong with you.

James: So Chuck any improvements?

Xavier: Looks like he will do fine once he wakes from his dreams

James: Dreams?

Xavier: Yeah he is fighting something in his dreams. He keeps screaming Ginju

too be continued.....

#24 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

stomps out the fire Look I saved him :-D

I'm beginning to understand who that voice is now. Its the one who killed his son and wife. Another great addition to the story.

#25 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

u catch quick lol. yeah its him. but ill get to that EVENTUALLY lol story wise its a long ways aways

#26 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Malcom says:

"u catch quick lol. yeah its him. but ill get to that EVENTUALLY lol story wise its a long ways aways"

Sounds like its going to be a long one. I been slightly working on Kiara's bio. Its coming along and hopefully will be done soon.

#27 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Jake Malcom says:
"u catch quick lol. yeah its him. but ill get to that EVENTUALLY lol story wise its a long ways aways"

Sounds like its going to be a long one. I been slightly working on Kiara's bio. Its coming along and hopefully will be done soon."

yeah it will be a long one. im planning on doing it up till the guild wars and that will be eight months of rpgs that impacted me. the trivial ones will be taken out since their not canon although one would have been fun to do. when i killed Gambler ina fight.

so far i got

Lockdown,the whole series we have been doing so far in rpgs or the canon ones. ill ask Gambler which other ones would i use. but im also going to do original stories for DC.

but i also have a totally original fanfic coming out soon. i say while im in the hospital if i can get someone to do the cover art the only actual art i want for the story. but other wise i got this one

#28 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Malcom says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Jake Malcom says:
Sounds like its going to be a long one. I been slightly working on Kiara's bio. Its coming along and hopefully will be done soon."
yeah it will be a long one. im planning on doing it up till the guild wars and that will be eight months of rpgs that impacted me. the trivial ones will be taken out since their not canon although one would have been fun to do. when i killed Gambler ina fight. so far i got Lockdown,the whole series we have been doing so far in rpgs or the canon ones. ill ask Gambler which other ones would i use. but im also going to do original stories for DC. but i also have a totally original fanfic coming out soon. i say while im in the hospital if i can get someone to do the cover art the only actual art i want for the story. but other wise i got this one"

You got All kinds of creative juices flowing dont ya.

#29 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Jake Malcom says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Jake Malcom says:
yeah it will be a long one. im planning on doing it up till the guild wars and that will be eight months of rpgs that impacted me. the trivial ones will be taken out since their not canon although one would have been fun to do. when i killed Gambler ina fight. so far i got Lockdown,the whole series we have been doing so far in rpgs or the canon ones. ill ask Gambler which other ones would i use. but im also going to do original stories for DC. but i also have a totally original fanfic coming out soon. i say while im in the hospital if i can get someone to do the cover art the only actual art i want for the story. but other wise i got this one"

You got All kinds of creative juices flowing dont ya."

yeah i do lol. im hoping i can get an artist or whatever to do the cover art for the fanfic it will draw the people in to read it. who are normally reluctant to read my stuff (Gambler,Arrow) but i know their will be people who will read it cause its my work (Kiara,EC)

#30 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Malcom says:

"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Jake Malcom says:
"Kiara Sullivan says:
"Jake Malcom says:
You got All kinds of creative juices flowing dont ya."
yeah i do lol. im hoping i can get an artist or whatever to do the cover art for the fanfic it will draw the people in to read it. who are normally reluctant to read my stuff (Gambler,Arrow) but i know their will be people who will read it cause its my work (Kiara,EC)"

lol, if I could draw I would do something... Hell I cant even use photoshops that well.

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it.

#32 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill start mine up soon DC, havnt been able to get on lately but i will:D

I really like it, well done!!!

#33 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks bro i got another one coming and im gonna reveal the title

Tribe of One.

be expecting it saterday hopfully once i get out of ICU ill start it up.

ill still be doing this but i am gonna do original characters with this one cya man

#34 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

prods DC I'm waiting :-P

#35 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

whi hi one lonve Tribe or d

#36 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Jake Malcom says:

"whi hi one lonve Tribe or d "

I see your still on the pain Meds. Just reminding you that you have fans :-P Get better soon hun.

#37 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

lo i meant which one Tribe of One or DC's

well im off im thik imn going home today or morrow cya guys

#38 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"lo i meant which one Tribe of One or DC's well im off im thik imn going home today or morrow cya guys"

Oh my bad. I ment DC's :-P

#39 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

k

#40 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Inside Darkchilds dream

Darkchild:What are you?

My Name is Ginju and i am a part of you... the better part in my eyes. I am that evil that will soon turn you. I am what caused your right side of your body to turn black.

Darkchild: When did you get inside my head?

Ginju: Oh child you are so naive I have been in your head from the beginning, from the day you were born. You were destined for greatness, to become a evil the world has never known. I hid myself hoping that you would turn when you manifested powers..yet you never did. But thanks to the morons at the army base you do now. And my my are they quite a addiction. Ginju creates a ball of darkness around his hands See i can do things you only dream about, i have much more control. All you need to do is submit to me.

Darkchild: I will never become you NEVER, and yes Caliban saw me as a potential evil, yet he also saw within that evil. I will not kill randomly as you so enjoy doing NEVER

Ginju: Oh really well lets see if you can even beat me. Ginju vanishes and appears behind Darkchild Oh child you are so slow.

Ginju swings his fist at Darkchild from behind him.

Darkchild catches the swing. and turns to face him.

Darkchild: Oh my freind you are the naive one

And Darkchild punches Ginju right in the ribs.

Ginju flies into the air and lands on the ground.

Ginju: Seems you are much stronger in here doesn't it, But you have no control over your powers. Also i know who the mutants you absorbed the powers from were.

Before Darkchild connects with Ginju's face he stops.

Darkchild: Who were THEY!!

Ginju: X-men

Darkchild: No you are lying.

Ginju: No not at all i can name everyone off. Your metallic skin and super strength are from the one called Colossus, your fire powers from Sunfire, your super speed came from Northstar ,your abilite to create darkness is from me. I let you have it because the power over darkness is the one thing that corrupts even the best of people.

Darkchild: X-men? That cant be... does James know.

Ginju: Yes

Darkchild: NO!!!! This cant be. You made it so it killed them, the absorption didn't you.

Ginju: Well yes i did made it more fun.

Darkchild: YOU WILL PAY!!!!

Darkchild starts to power-up and his whole body becomes black

in a deep voice Darkchild says one thing

Darkchild: YOU WILL SUFFER

and before Ginju could react Darkchild was behind him.

Darkchild: I would like to thank you, by telling me the truth you have allowed me to become more powerful, if only for the time being in my head. I will use every second to make you non-existent in my world.

And Darkchild creates a orb of darkness in his left hand and a orb of fire in his right.

Darkchild: Lets see how fire and darkness mix shall we

And Darkchild fires both blasts at once hitting Ginju in the chest and sending him flying.

Ginju stands up.

Ginju: hmm that hurt.. this may be more fun that anticipated

Ginju charges Darkchild

#41 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Another good addition.. More!

#42 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Ginju's fist connects with Darkchilds face

Darkchild: That all the power you can muster.

and with lightning speed DC grabs Ginju by the throat and lifts him off the ground.

I want you to feel all the pain that those people i absorb their powers from felt, when you pushed my powers over the limit and killed them.

Darkchild fills Ginju with enough Darkness to blot out the sun.

These are the pain and agony that they went through you a$$hole.

Ginju screams in agony, and then starts to laugh.

Ginju: You think if you destroy me here in your mind you will be rid of me for good, even if you do kill me i will return and i will take all of what you work for.EVERYTHING!!!! YOU HEAR ME,EVERYTHING!!!

Darkchild: Shut it you parasite.

and Darkchild snaps Ginjus neck.

Darkchild: And just to be safe

Darkchild burns Ginju's body until the only thing left are ashes.

Darkchild: Time to wake up from this nightmare.

Back in the real world

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

James and Charles rush into the room to see Darkchild hunched over in tears.

James: Whats wrong kid?

I killed them i killed all of them, they were hero's and i killed them.

Charles: WHO?

Darkchild: THE X-MEN!!!!!

And Darkchild continues to cry and scream with grief.

James walks to Darkchilds bed.

James: We have all done things we were in no control of or did not enjoy. Trust me kiddo.

Darkchild: But they were your friends and i killed them.

Charles comes forward

Charles: NO child you did not kill them, you were talking throughout your dream, it was your other half who did it. He pushed your powers over the limits and he killed them. You only absorbed their powers he killed them.

Darkchild: How can I make this right?

Charles: Use the powers you gained from them for the right reasons, no matter what i have done some of my students have strayed, but they have always done what was necessary, be it killing or not they did what was right in that moment. And if you abide by that knowledge anything you do in the future will be for the right reasons.

We will train you in your powers. The powers you have absorbed from them are now permanent, but the ones you absorb from now on will fade. The only new one i can tell that hasn't faded in the least is the power you received from James.

Darkchild looks at James

James: Guess your stuck with me either way right bub?

Darkchild smiles.

3 hours later

Darkchild is standing at the window looking at the sunset

James walks into the room

James: SO what are you thinking about?

Darkchild: If i get a ugly costume like you use to have, because if i do im going to jump out of this window right now.

Both of them laugh

James: Not everyones that lucky.

#43 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

sincenoones gonna go it

BUMP