The Avengers Initiative Prelude: S.H.I.E.L.D.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ekrolo

Hellicarrier, Bermuda Triangle

"Sir, you wanted to see me?" Maria Hill asked entering the Helicarrier command center.

"At ease lieutenant, what’s the Starks current status?" Fury asked Hill while looking on to the ocean beneath the carrier.

"Nothing so far, his caravan was ambushed outside of Afghanistan and not even our agents have been able to find him." She hands Fury over the report with all the details. He reads it for a few minutes then puts it down.

"Sir, to be frank, why should we care what happens to a spoiled rich kid... "She tried to speak but Fury interrupted her.

"We are going to help him because his father was a good friend of mine, and he is possibly one of the greatest scientific minds on the planet, if there's anyone who can contribute to the Avengers Initiative its him. " He calmly answers her, then gives her a hand gesture to leave, she complies and exits the room.

"Commander Fury, the board of directors is on line one.” A soldier called Fury over the radio.

"Patch them then" He answered. The soldier and walks into the communication room, the lights dim as he sits in his chair and turns on the monitors.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, to what do I owe this social call." He says with a hint of sarcasm.

"Commander Fury, we are aware of your so called Avengers Initiative and we wanted to tell you to shut it down."

"With all due respect, the idea is better than doing a goose chase looking for Captain America’s corpse, the Super Soldier Serum was lost a long time ago."

"The people you had in mind for your Initiative all sound like people from cartoons or comic books, this is the real world and not some child’s fantasy commander." one of the 4 figures yelling at Fury.

"Our scientists have managed to triangulate Captain Americas last known position." His screen shows a detailed map of Antarctica.

"You are to send a team there and find Captain Americas corpse, if our theory is right the ice caps there may have preserved his body."

"The Super Soldier Formula is too dangerous, if our enemies were to get their hands on that it could lead to another world war. Fury gets off of his chair and tries to calmly reason with the board.

"There’s no discussing this commander Fury, you will follow our orders or you relieved of your duty!" a female member of the board yells at Fury.

"You will terminate this pipe dream of yours and immediately send a team to Antarctica; we expect the first status report in the next few days." they turn of their communicators, leaving a distraught Fury in the dark room.

"Hill, you, Coulson and Romanof are to meet me in my officer... I have a new job for you. "

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Time_Phantom

First! I'm kidding now to actually review, I like the story inbetween a story you have going on. This is the movie universe you have this set in right? So lots of back ground into characters that aren't the main's could be established. Looking forward to see how this goes.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ekrolo

@Time_Phantom: Its kind of the movie universe but with some twists of my own, and yes certain things will be changed and the origins will also be changed for each character but its gonna stay pretty close to the movies, its kind of like Marvel Movie Universe Earth One.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Oh, @ekrolo: your hate for Cap knows no bounds... (:P)

I love the fan fic! GAAAAAH SO BRILLIANT! I LIKE CAP AND IT'S STILL AMAZING!

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ekrolo

@primepower53: CAP IS GONNA GET SNIPPED IN THE GODDAMN FACE WHEN IM THROUGH WITH HIM!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@ekrolo said:

@primepower53: CAP IS GONNA GET SNIPPED IN THE GODDAMN FACE WHEN IM THROUGH WITH HIM!

WELL LA DEE DA!

That's it. that's all I have to say.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@ekrolo: The story between the movies, very cool