The Adventures of Robin Hood and Xena: Scene One.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Location:Xena regroups with Joxer in a small Greek village, their is a festival going on around them and they both seem to be oblivious of this fact. No doubt they are still in shock due to the untimely death of their dear sweet companion Gabriel. Joxer and Xena are walking through a crowd of celebrating villagers as the menacing Goddess Discord stalks them outright, due to her God powers they are caught unaware. The invisible Goddess watching the pair wallow in misery has a smug smile painted on her snotty little face. She is so pleased with herself, as she waits for the right moment to enact her insidious plan.

Joxer: ... (Drinks a mug of ale) Burp!

Xena: ... (Eats a mutton shank, and looks at Joxer when he burps with slight annoyance in her beautiful green eyes.)

Discord: My, my, your a lively group. (Rolls her eyes in boredom... Followed by a wicked smile.)

Xena: (Quickly gets to her feet as she sees a woman in the crowd whom strangely resembles Gabriel.) Gabriel.... Gabriel! (She says as she makes a V-line for the woman. Actually Discord in disguise. She follows her through the busy streets, leaving a well inebriated and slightly confused Joxer behind.)

Discord: So predictable. (She says as she disappears once more, and regains her true form. Leading Xena straight to a abandoned house with a cursed mirror located within.)

Xena: Gabriel? (Xena says as she walks into the house, her senses become aware however and she is on her guard. She adventures within with her sword in hand, being totally aware that it may have been Hope and not Gabriel that she actually saw. Finds the cursed mirror and is sucked into another world, and as Xena is sucked in another person is spit out. The stranger is a familiar looking individual wearing green tights and carrying a longbow.)

Robin Hood: (Startled and on guard) What kind of witchcraft is this?

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Short, but Sweet, very good !

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: One scene at a time <3

Scene's usually are fairly short on action shows. I am trying to write this like the Xena show.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Ahh I ce ^-^

Velya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Velya

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Wasn't expecting you to write it in more of a script form, but I'm not disappointed in the least. I'm actually looking forward to how the next scene goes down : )

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Pretty cool. This should be a fun encounter.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By FalconPuuunch

Short but written very nicely. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Frenemy_: @wildvine: @FalconPuuunch:

Thanks everyone <3

After this Scene is where the Intro plays and the cast names are pronounced. LOL!