Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Last time, Ryan's powers were discovered by the X-Men, but now they are debating what they should do with the boy, take him back to Genoshia or let him stay with his friends? What will Ryan choose? Or will another matter arise before him? 

A couple days after meeting the X-Men, Ryan was by himself relaxing, lauying on top of a tree branch. He had not heard any word back from the X-Men and his friends at Avengers Academy were sent on a mission for a week or so. He was at central park, tired of being at StarkTower, trying to find something fun to do

"Man I'm bored, where are those guys?"  He said yawning. He jumped off and walked around the park, he enjoyed the sights, the happy people and the wild animals. He did his best to enjoy himself, but without his friends he didnt know what to do, so after a while he went back to Avengers Tower., took a bath and went to his room. he lied down in his bed for a little, but he was so pent up with energy he left in less than 10 minutes. He walked around the tower a bit to find something to do, but then he suddenly he stopped 

"Wait a minute, I'm in America but..." He pulled off his bandana from his forehead, inside two pieces of paper could be seen. 

"I have to keep my promises! I've gotta go to Japan!" He said and rushed to some agents. He asked them about flying him to Japan, but they only laughed and brushed him off. He went to other agents around the tower who all repeated the same thing as the first agents. he stopped and sat down after a while of asking. No one was willing to take a 15-year old kid all the way to Japan. He sat there depressed for a bit.  

"Man, no one wants to take me, what am I gonna do?" He sat there and thought for a couple minutes, then finally came up with something 

"I know, I'll just run all the way there! I bet its not too far!" He got up and started running for the door, but it suddenly opened on him amd smack into his face! He fell back on the ground. He sat up and rubbed his head a bit. 

"You ok kid? Sorry about that, didnt see ya there" Said the figure who came through the door. He looked up and recognized the person. 

"Hey, I remember you! Your the hairy guy!" It was Logan, who had forgot to give his name last time they met. 

"Uh you can call me Logan kid." 

"Oh sorry about that, haha." 

"So where were you off to in a hurry kid?" He said as he lifted him up. 

"Oh, I was on my way to Japan, thats where my dad's from." He replied still rubbing his head. 

"Japan? I thought your mom worked for Stark here?" 

"Yeah, my mom's from here, but my dad's from Japan. He said that when I got back to cilvilization, I should go to Japan as well, he says he has something waiting for me there." Ryan pulled off his bandana and pulled out one of the pieces of paper in it and handed it to Logan. On it was an adress of some kind, Logan looked at it intrigued. 

"So how are you gonna get there kid?" 

"I'll run there! The agents here didnt wanna take me so I'll run all the way there! By the way, which way is Japan?" Logan scratched his head 

"Uh kid, Japan isnt just some place you can run to, its not another city or block, its an island far from here."  

"I know that, my dad told me, but I have a promise to keep! I'll get there no matter what!"  

Logan seemed impressed by the kid’s vigor. Ryan made another attempt for the door, but Logan grabbed him.

“Hold on kid, you don’t have to do that, I’ll take you there.”

“Really?!?! Thanks!” The boy said with the most excitd face. Logan took him to the hangar bay, and when some agents tried to stop him, Logan only had to give them a look and they backed off. The two went into a Quinn Jet and took off. Ryan was in his seat moving a bit with anticipation. Logan laughed to himself. 

"Man, its been so long since I've been there!" Ryan said happily, Logan looked back at him confused though 

"I thought you lived on that island your whole life kid?" He asked 

"I did, but since I was 5-years old! I barely remember anything from before though, It's all kinda blurry." 

"Oh I see, its hard remembering stuff at that age, God know's I've forgotten a lot stuff in my life" Logan said almost reminiscing. 

"But... there is another promise... beides the one to my dad... that I have to keep." the boy said trying to remember something. 

"Who was that promise to?"  

An old friend... but I'm... still trying to remember it." Logan looked at the kid, usually he was jumpy, but now he had an intense thinking look to him, sitting as still as can be. 

"I'm sure it will come to you, kid, just give it time."  

Almost as if coming out of a trance, he shook his head and looked at Logan. 

"Thank you, Mr. Logan!" He said grinning, Logan smiled back  

"No problem kid." 

After hours of flying, Ryan had fallen asleep through most of it, the two had finally reached Japan. When they landed, Logan roused the boy, who almost automatically jumped out of the plane but was stopped from getting lost 

"Alright, this adress is located in Tokoname, Aichi. We landed about half an hour's walk away from that. You ready to go kid-" 

Ryan had already taken off, to Logan's relief he went the right way, but he still had to chase him. After a while of running(which made getting there much faster) Ryan had stopped, with Logan right behind him. 

"Damn kid, you can bolt. Next time dont go off on your own..."  he noticed Ryan staring very intently at the city. 

"I... I remember this place." He said looking on 

"I used to... live here." Logan looked at the city, it had sort of a nostaligic feeling to him. He patted the kid on the head as he walked forward. 

"Come on kid, lets find this place." Logan and Ryan walked around for a couple hours, and to Logans surprise Ryan could speak Japanese just as well as he could speak english, he didnt have an accent either, he spoke very good english. Finally they learned where the adress led too. 

"Heres the place, kid." Logan and Ryan looked at the abandoned and old house they found. it was in ruin and looked like if you touched it it would fall. Ryan ran inside without warning and Logan followed quickly. They looked around inside, it was almost worse than outside the house. 

"What exactly are we looking for, kid?"  

"I'm not sure, he just said to-" they suddenly fell through the ground, but not from a wreakage, but a trap door. They fell and hit cement flooring. They both stood up and saw a broad metal door in front of them. 

"What the hell is this?" Logan said looking at the door. He released his claws and tried to slash it, but it didnt even leave a mark. 

"Door must be made of Adamantium, your dad had some good hook ups." 

" Say what now?" 

"Nevermind, look here. theres a console next to it." 

The small pad next to the door only said the words PASSWORD on the screen. Ryan walked up to it 

"Did your dad ever give you a password? Or at least an idea about this? Its not on the paper." Logan said looking it over. 

"I think he did, but I dont know how to type, can you put it in?" 

"What do you think it is?" 

"Try... Nakama." 

Logan typed it in, and almost automatically the door opened. 

"My dad always said to care for your Nakama!" He said with a smile, Logan grinned back and they walked in. Inside there was a katana on a stand, it had a red and silver scabbard. The guard was silver and had an almost cross design. Ryan was dazing at it with excitement. Logan picked it up and unsheathed it, finding the blade was red and the back was black. The red was not a blood stain but it was the metal, Logan marveled at the sword. 

"This is one beauty of a blade, Ryan. Its even still-" he cut his finger just by touching the blade a little, but the surprising part was that his finger didnt heal from the cut. 

"What the hell...? This things a... Murumasa blade!" He said holding it up. 

"Whats that mean?" 

"I'll tell ya later, but this is yours, so you have to take good care of it kid." He said sheathing it and handing it to Ryan. 

The two  found a way out and left the house. They sat in a nice little restaurant and ate. 

"So kid, what else we gotta do before we leave? What was that other promise you had?" 

"Well" he said with his mouth full then swallowing it, "I dont remember the promise still, but I do remember where the person use to live! Lets go after we eat!" 

"You've eaten enough kid, lets go." After 5 minutes of trying to get Ryan away from his food, the two finally left to go find the house. As Ryan started to walk around, he seemed to recognized something about the area and began to run, it seemed as if was running on instinct now, following his gut feeling. Finally he stopped in front of a little house, it was empty looking but not old. 

"Sory kid, your friend may have-" Ryan ran to the house and banged on the door. 

"Hello? Hello? You there?" He yelled for a while, but Logan grabbed him. 

"They aint here kid... sorry." Ryan began to tear up, Logan didn't know how much this meant to Ryan at first. 

"I... I'm sorry... I forgot the promise to you..." Ryan said, falling on his knees 

"I even forgot your name... I... I'm so sorry!" he weeped for a little, Logan let him cry to get it out.

Finally  Logan put his hand on Ryan's shoulder 

"I'm sure you'll be able to see your friend again someday... so try to remember that promise to 'em." 

Ryan laid ther for a while, but finally wiped his tears and stood up and smiled 

"Yeah, I'll remember it soon! Then I'll find my friend!"  

"Hm, yeah, now lets go."  

They both started walking back, but as they reached the sidewalk, a black aura grabbed them both. 

"What is this? Whats going on?!?!" Ryan yelled as he was swung around 

"I dont know kid, be ready for anything!" The two were brought down into the sewers. They were dragged through for a while through the tunnels, finally the black aura stopped. It held the two in the air, The black aura came from... a girl, she looked 16 years old, and was wearing school girl clothes. She had long black hair that went to her hips, she was at least 5'6 or 5'7. She was very fair skinned and she was beautiful. She looked up at the two darkly, but fixated mostly on Ryan. Ryan looked in astonishment at her, and Logan could tell he knew something. 

"It's been so long Ryan." The girl said in a seductive voice, "I've missed you so much." 

Who is this new threat? How does she know Ryan?  

To be continued...

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator
@ghostrider fan1: Great chapter! I loved the scenes you did with Logan and Ryan. Can't wait for who this mystery girl is when I come back. Great job, bub!  :)
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@The Impersonator: thanks! cant wait for you to come back! :)
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
@ghostrider fan1: You're welcome! 

By the way, I'll be around for a while. I'll be having a couple of hours break from the class project.  :)
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghostrider fan1

cmon ppl i need some commnts plz!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@primepower53: oh cool thanks next time ill use it :)