Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Task Force HAMMER: The Underside #0.7 - Captain Barracuda

Hudson River, New York City

No Caption Provided

"You look unwell Captain." The man dressed in a hooded poncho observed as the man he addressed sat down in a chair.

"Aye it has been bad news on both accounts." The Captain answered. "It appears if our regular sore bones was right, my cancer has become terminal."

"Is there anything the men or I can do sir?" The man asked the Captain as he placed a USB key on his desk. "What is that?"

"No to the first Lewis and the other bad thing to the later." The Captain told him. "I owe a debt to an old adversary, and I plan to go to Davy Jones's Locker owing no one."

"Your orders sir?" Lewis asked as the Captain inserted the USB drive into his computer and watched as a list of ships and their location. One; the Rouge Trader, was highlighted in red.

"One last raid. Tell the helmsman that this is our heading." The Captain ordered.

"What of persecution by the law?" Lewis asked as he dialed the number for the ship's bridge.

"On the high seas I am the law." The Captain growled. "Now onwards I want her taken by nightfall."

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@impurestcheese:

"On the high seas I am the law." Another awesome line. Is this in the Mayhem U btw?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@wildvine: Thanks for the comment. And nope this isn't part of Marvel Mayhem