Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Task Force HAMMER: The Underside #0.5 - Wind Warrior

Greenwich, New York City

No Caption Provided

The interior of the derelict apartment building looked as if a tornado had ripped out the interior. The furniture was shredded and the wiring had been torn out of the walls. The only intact thing was a young blonde woman dressed in white linen so white it shone.

"How could he be so senseless!!" The woman screamed, her words causing a wave of wind to spread out from her body.

"Fury can't be trusted." A terrifying voice snarled from the shadows at the edge of the room. The woman looked up, and zeroed in on the twin pools of amber light staring at her.

"Neither can you." She replied bitterly as a shadow stretched across the floor and arched up to stroke her cheek. "You used me in the same way that Fury is trying to."

"Of course Pamela. " The shadow snarled as Pamela blew the shadow away with a gust of wind. "Your love for your son makes you weak, a victim." It added as the shadow dropped to the floor before forming into a black snake, the reptile slithering back to it's masters shadow.

"But I'm not weak." Pamela answered, "I'm the Wind Warrior, I threw off your influence before and I can do it again. Fury has given me hope, and I feel like reaching out for it."

"Be careful my 'Wind Warrior'." The shadowy figure warned. "Fury is a snake, one far more slippery then I ever could be."

"Isn't everyone." Pamela snarkily told the shadow as she walked to the balcony before taking to the skies. "That's why I trust no one. "

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@impurestcheese: These snippets are good, but you've got a backlog of other MMU stuff before you launch into another team book. As kids online are saying "Just sayin hastag" :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Yep I know. This mini serries of eight is being released before I clean house with the outstanding series.