Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

People absolutely hate me. And not entirely for things I've actually done either.

They hate me for every thing my psychotic clone did. Hell. I hate me for allowing that scrub to get the best of me. The problem now is, that my reputation has been built on lies.

Most of it anyway.

See, I ain't immortal. Cazarnians can die. 'Course, you wanna go about doing that, you better make sure you don't leave a single drop of blood. Not a tad. 'Cuz if you do, we can come back. Then, if it's a guy like me who takes stuff like cutting me open a little personal, well, then you got problems.

People say I was bad out of the womb.

A monster.

And you know, maybe they were on to something. My people hadn't thrown so much as a right hook at someone in over thirty years before I came along. The police station in my town had to be reopened.

Guns had to be refurbished.

I was born different.

Unique.

Violence was something I just picked up.

Can't explain why, but one day I just thought it would be a gas to shove my babysitter down a flight of stairs. Why not? She would heal.

Then, in school this kid seated next to me in first grade just had the funniest face I ever saw in my life. But you wanna know what was hilarious?

That same dopy face in agony.

After that, I was hooked. Started off small. Stealthy. My play dates started having "accidents" that no one could account for.

Except Ms Tribb. The old Cazarnian dung bat had me pegged as a ruffian from day one. So she had to go. This was in the fifth grade, so my knowledge on how to kill one of my kind without spilling any blood was beyond my tender young mind.

Kinda ironic I was smart enough to build a rocket.

Which I tied her wrinkled a$$ to.

Ms Tribb gave me a lot. She was the Captain Ahab to my great white Whale. A thorn in my perky little booty. She gave me a challenge.

I was able to jettison her off world before everyone gave her claims about me an open ear.

But the most important thing she ever gave me during her impromptu vacation to the stars?

Well, she gave me a catchphrase....

"Lobo!! You untie me this instant young man!!"

"Don't be such a party pooper teach. Consider this a early science experiment."

"I swear if you don't release me I'll..

"...Do not a damn thing but enjoy the ride. See ya' Tribb, if you make it to Earth, tell David Letterman he sucks eggs!"

"LOBOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"Sorry. Not sorry."

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

People say I was bad out of the wound.

LOBOOOOOOO!!!!!!

"wound" should be "womb," and LOBOOOOOOO!!!!!! should be in quotes: "LOBOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Other than that, great story. I was a very late fan to Lobo, but I love a good fraggin' story now. Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@cbishop: lol Damn I knew it was spelled incorrectly. Anything else need editing?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers