User Lists: 1

Edited By InnerVenom123

Rated T+

Page 1

Panel 1:

Show a large, white room.

CAPTION: FORMERLY ABANDONED LIFE FOUNDATION FACILITY #3897 – TELEPORTATION ROOM

Panel 2:

Show BLADEMASTER appear in the room, laying on his back, gripping his bleeding stump. His faceplate’s eyes glow.

BLADEMASTER: N-NAAAAGGGHH

Panel 3:

Show Blademaster look at the blade sticking out of his forearm that was bonded there via his mutant power (the sonic sword that he used to kill Hybrid last issue)

BLADEMASTER: Wwwon’t--

Panel 4:

Close up of Blademaster’s armored hand grabbing the blade.

BLADEMASTER: Lleettt them wwwiiinn…

Panel 5:

Blademaster ripping the blade out of his arm with his bended hand, no blood since its part of his mutant power.

Page 2

Panel 1:

Pan up above Blademaster, as he holds the hilt of the blade just next to his stump.

BLADEMASTER: I’LL KILL HIM!

Panel 2:

Close up as Blademaster shoves the hilt into his bleeding arm.

(from off panel) BLADEMASTER: I—SWEAR—TO—GOD!!!!!

Panel 3:

Show the bloodied flesh and pulp bonding to the hilt and up onto the blade, effectively forming a stump around it, making the sword part of his arm.

Page 3

Panel 1:

Pan back and show Mr. Z walking into the room, looking down at Blademaster.

MR.Z: Interesting maneuver.

MR.Z: Can you stand, or should I call in the medic?

Panel 2:

Show Blademaster standing up on his own, hunched over.

BLADEMASTER: Ppaiin..asiiide…. I’ll bbbeee… fine…

Panel 3:

Close up of Mr. Z as he turns his head to off panel.

TECHNICIAN(FROM OFF PANEL): MR. Z! MR. TAYLOR! THE DEATH MACHINE IS PREPPED!

Page 4

Panel 1:

Show Mr. Z helping Blademaster walk out of the room. Mr. Z looks at two people in labcoats.

MR.Z: I need a bag of blood and an IV, right now!!

Panel 2:

Show Mr. Z set Blademaster down in a chair.

MR.Z: There we are.

Panel 3:

Show Blademaster’s faceplate pop up.

BLADEMASTER: I..thanks…what next?

Panel 4:

Close up of Mr.Z. He has a sinister grin.

MR.Z: The Death Machine.

Panel 5: Pan out from Blademaster and Mr.Z, to show that they are both in a very large room, and that DEATH MACHINE overlooks the two of them, standing tall on eight legs.

Page 5

BIG IMAGE: A team of scientists standing crowded to the side of Death Machine (Death Machine is basically a giant black robotic spider, sleek and 17 feet tall – with a menacing face that has two tiny red eyes and the rest of the face being a large set of adamantium teeth).

CAPTION: THE DEATH MACHINE – HYBRID OF SPIDER-SLAYER HARDWARE AND SENTINEL SOFTWARE.

Page 6

Panel 1:

Show Orwell Taylor wheel up in front of the scientists.

ORWELL TAYLOR: Gentlemen, you’ve done a great service. Mr. Z and I will take it from here; you’re all free to go home.

ORWELL TAYLOR: Expect your paychecks to arrive in the mail shortly.

Panel 2:

Show Orwell wheeling up to Mr. Z.

ORWELL TAYLOR: Use the portable teleporter.

Panel 3:

Show the abandoned apartment room, with Anti-Venom hovering over Jenna still in that web of tendrils and actual webbing, tendrils plugged into her chest to heal the wound.

ORWELL TAYLOR(In caption quotes to show from last panel): “We wouldn’t want to keep Brock waiting, would we?”

Panel 4:

Show Anti-Venom looking down at Jenna’s face.

CAPTION: FIVE MINUTES AFTER DEATH MACHINE LAUNCH…

ANTI-VENOM: Jenna…. Please….

Panel 5: Close up of Jenna’s eyes, opening halfway.

(from off panel) JENNA: E….Eddie….

Page 7

Panel 1:

Side view of the entire room, a window to the far right. The window’s outside is being blocked by a large shadow. Show Anti-Venom turning his head toward the window.

ANTI-VENOM: What the—(small text)

Panel 2:

Show the window, two red, tiny dots showing – Death Machine’s eyes.

DEATH MACHINE: DNA MATCH 100%-- EDWARD ALLEN BROCK--

DEATH MACHINE: TARGET SIGHTED.

(From off panel) ANTI-VENOM: Oh, no--

Panel 3:

Side view of the entire room again, Death Machine’s large mouth ripping through the entire wall, rushing toward Anti-Venom and Jenna; several rows of silver teeth spinning, as if Death Machine’s face is composed of a giant blender rather than a mouth. Show Anti-Venom grabbing Jenna and rushing toward the left, off panel.

SFX: KKRRKKKSHHHH

DEATH MACHINE: TERMINATE.

JENNA: AAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Page 8

Panel 1:

Show a side view top floor level outside of the room, a large stairwell to the left, no windows in the hallway.

The apartment is decrepit and abandoned. Anti-Venom is rushing toward the stairs, holding Jenna. The wall of the right is exploding out, as several metallic and sharp tendrils rush out, with Death Machine’s face trailing behind; maybe even show a trace of a robotic spider-arm, as Death Machine is literally crawling into the building just for Eddie.

SFX: CRRRRKKKKKSSSHHH

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Windows on the third floor—stuck on the fourth--

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): So glad that there aren’t any innocent people here aside from Jenna and I--

JENNA: EDDIE—EDDIE—EDDIE--AAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEE

Panel 2:

Show a side view similar to above. It is basically the same structure, but with a stairwell coming down on the left side. Show Anti-Venom webslinging down that stairway from up (off panel) and toward the right; the right of the place has a door (the rest is off panel). Show Death Machine approaching from above (off panel) as well, robotic tendrils coming from its mouth along with the robotic arms, snapping its metal jaws.

SFX: CHHHKKKSHHHH

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Have to make it out of here through the front-

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): My angel won’t ever be hurt again--

JENNA: EDDIE EDDIE EDIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE--

Panel 3:

Show a side view of an apartment, the door flying down as Anti-Venom jumped through it, with Death Machine in all its metal tendril glory following with its blender-mouth, chopping up any debris. Anti-Venom’s leap is toward the right, toward a window (the outside world being off panel).

SFX: BRRRZZZTTCHHHZZZZTT

ANTI-VENOM: JENNA—HOLD ON--!!!

JENNA: OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD--

Panel 4:

Front view of a large brick wall, Anti-Venom jumping toward off panel (toward the camera) with Jenna in his arms, holding onto him and burying her face in his chest in utter terror; show the large Death Machine’s metallic frame just after him, smashing through the apartment’s structure.

SFX: KKRRRSSSSHHHHTTTTKKKTTT

ANTI-VENOM: AHA!

ANTI-VENOM: That apartment was a DEATH TRAP in hindsight!

Page 9

Panel 1:

Show Toxin and Scream webslinging near each other, a big front view with plenty of buildings in the background. Toxin is in his calm state.

SFX: PLISH

SFX: THWIP

(webslinging/tendril slinging)

TOXIN: So, wait, you’re telling me I’m a WALKING TIME BOMB?

SCREAM: In the MENTAL SENSE—yup!

SCREAM: The 1000 of his generation of symbiotes will lose his mind and wreak havoc on everyone! And I do mean EVERYONE!

TOXIN: How the @#^% did that happen!?

SCREAM: Dunno, just saying--

SCREAM: I can sense your “clock”—you don’t have much TIME left!

Panel 2:

In mid-tendrilsling, show an over the shoulder view of Toxin looking over at Scream.

TOXIN: Maybe it was when ANTI-VENOM tried to “cure” me!!!

TOXIN: That would explain why I can’t HEAR Toxin right now!

SCREAM: Makes sense. When he starts talking again—be afraid! BE VERY AFRAID—HAHA!

SCREAM: We’re only sticking with you because I’d like to MURDER the guys who took my siblings away from us!

Panel 3:

Close up of Toxin’s face, questioning symbiotic eyes.

TOXIN: Wait--

TOXIN: Didn’t you want to KILL them earlier?

Panel 4:

Same shot as Panel 1, Scream looking over at Toxin while swinging.

SCREAM: We’re not all quite right in the head—so I’ve been told!

TOXIN: That’s just wonderful.

CAPTION(Pat): She was probably crazy BEFORE bonding to her other--

CAPTION(Pat): Great.

Panel 5:

Show Toxin looking down to see DEATH MACHINE tearing through the building and Anti-Venom jumping out from it.

TOXIN: WHAT THE?!?

Page 10

Panel 1:

Show from under Anti-Venom, Anti-Venom looking up and off panel (at Scream and Toxin).

ANTI-VENOM: YOU!

Panel 2:

Show over the shoulder (from behind) view of Anti-Venom looking at Toxin, Toxin has just landed in a crouching pose, along with Scream, who has landed next to him.

TOXIN: We need to talk.

ANTI-VENOM: I’m busy!

Panel 3:

Show Death Machine ripping out of the building and falling down toward the entire group. The group of symbiotes (Anti, Toxin, Scream) look up at the falling Death Machine.

DEATH MACHINE: ASSOCIATES DETECTED: TOXIN; DONNA DIEGO.

DEATH MACHINE: REQUESTING BACKUP.

Panel 4:

Show Orwell looking over at Blademaster and Iron-Wrath. Blademaster is hooked up to a blood IV which is almost empty and sitting down, Iron-Wrath is standing next to him. Blademaster’s faceplate is still up, and Iron-Wrath is in full battle gear still.

ORWELL: Death Machine has excess targets.

ORWELL: Blademaster, are you--

Panel 5:

Close up of Danny’s angry face.

BLADEMASTER: Don’t even ask. We’re on it.

Page 11

Panel 1:

Show Death Machine crashing into the ground, and kicking up debris and concrete. Show Scream and Toxin and Anti-Venom all jumping in different off panel directions. (Note: Anti-Venom is still holding Jenna).

SFX: KKKRRRKKKTTSSHH

DEATH MACHINE: ASSISTANCE CODE: 3897 AQUIRED—SUPREME JURY EN ROUTE.

DEATH MACHINE: IGNORE ASSOCIATES; TERMINATE EDWARD ALLEN BROCK.

Panel 2:

Show Anti-Venom landing crouched, Jenna holding onto him for dear life (she doesn’t have to, as tendrils are keeping her gripped against Anti—she’s just freaked out).

JENNA: EDDIE—PLEASE—WHAT’S GOING ON--!?

ANTI-VENOM: I HEALED you and then we were attacked—not much else to it.

ANTI-VENOM: Rest easy, I have you.

Panel 3:

Show Toxin running up to Anti-Venom.

TOXIN: Anti-Venom! Listen! You did something to my symbiote! You need to fix--

Panel 4:

A large spider-leg of Death Machine smashes inbetween Toxin and Anti-Venom, the both of them jump back in opposite directions.

SFX: KRRSHH

ANTI-VENOM: WHATEVER IT IS, IT CAN WAIT!

TOXIN: GRAGGH!!

Panel 5:

Close up of Scream.

SCREAM: These idiots are NEVER gonna get their @#% together with this rampaging machine!

Page 12

Panel 1:

Show Scream webslinging toward Death Machine’s head.

SFX: THWIP

SCREAM: TOXIN! SORT THIS STUFF OUT—WE’LL HANDLE THE ROBOT!

Panel 2:

Show Toxin looking up and off panel (at Scream).

TOXIN: ALRIGHT!

CAPTION(Pat): Have to talk to Anti-Venom without him trying to “cure” me again--

Panel 3:

Show Toxin looking at Anti-Venom. Anti-Venom is a few feet away and clinging to a wall, comforting Jenna and keeping an eye out.

CAPTION(Pat): Only he can fix this.

Panel 4:

Show Toxin running toward Anti-Venom, holding his hand out.

TOXIN: ANTI-VENOM!

Panel 5:

Show Toxin being hit in the gut with a robotic tendril, flying back.

SFX: WHUD

TOXIN: UGH!!

Page 13

Panel 1:

Show Anti-Venom jumping from a spider-leg that impales the brick wall he was clinging to earlier, smashing through it easily.

ANTI-VENOM: ARGH!!

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Is Donna even TRYING to handle that thing?! I know Toxin wanted to talk to me for some reason--

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Doesn’t matter—the second he tries to talk to me, I’ll just CURE him and Donna! Then I can hunt down Blademaster and END HIM for hurting my angel!

Panel 2:

Show Anti-Venom landing on the roof of a car, looking out toward us.

ANTI-VENOM: COME ON, DONNA! KILL IT ALREADY!

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): I’d end this myself, but Jenna has to stay safe.

Panel 3:

Show Scream on top of Death Machine, her hair tendrils are wrapped around the neck of the thing’s head, and she’s trying to wrestle it back.

SCREAM: COME ON BIG GUY--

SCREAM: WE JUST WANNA TALK!

DEATH MACHINE: ASSOCIATE DETECTED: DONNA DIEGO.

DEATH MACHINE: PERMISSION TO TERMINATE: GRANTED.

Panel 4:

Close up of Scream’s face, she’s got a gasp expression.

SCREAM: “Terminate”?

Panel 5:

Show Scream’s waist, a robotic tendril wrapping around it.

(From off panel) SCREAM: WHAT?! NO!!!

Page 14

Panel 1:

Show the entire front of Death Machine. Death Machine is basically standing still among all this destroyed rubble and such (the building from earlier is basically about to collapse, and several buildings around have been damaged in the chaos) Scream is being dragged through the air by the tendril, the tendril is coming from Death Machine’s mouth. Death Machine’s teeth are doing that blender-like function again.

SFX: BBBZZZZZZZZ

SCREAM: AAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Panel 2:

Show a front view of Death Machine’s mouth, Scream heading directly toward it. She’s got her arms out, she’s got a look of sheer horror. Show two tendrils grabbing her arms.

SFX: PLISH (tendrils)

SFX: BBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SCREAM: AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

(From off panel) TOXIN: HOLD ON!!

Panel 3:

Close up of the tendril around Scream’s waist starting to tighten.

CAPTION(Donna): It’s going to rip me in half if he doesn’t let go—if he does, I’ll die quick…

CAPTION(Scream Symbiote): Survive… no more host….

CAPTION(Donna): WHAT?!

CAPTION(Scream Symbiote): Surrivvvvviiiveee…

CAPTION(Donna Schizo voice): NO! NO DON’T DO THIS!

Panel 4:

Show the symbiote jumping off of Donna (she’s got regular clothes on underneath), and off panel. Show Death Machine’s mouth just behind Donna. Her feet are almost caught in it.

SFX: BBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DONNA: NO! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

Panel 5:

Close up of Toxin.

CAPTION(Pat): If I let go, she’ll die quick--

CAPTION(Pat): Otherwise I’ll end up ripping her in half!

CAPTION(Pat): This—no one should have to make this choice-

Page 15

Panel 1:

Show Anti-Venom looking toward the Scream symbiote slithering away.

ANTI-VENOM: Jenna, I--

Panel 2:

Show Anti-Venom looking at Jenna.

ANTI-VENOM: Nevermind.

Panel 3:

Show Toxin drop his arms, the tendrils slithering back toward him.

TOXIN: I’m sorry…

(From off panel) DONNA: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH---

Panel 4:

Show Toxin looking over at Anti-Venom.

TOXIN: WHY DIDN’T YOU DO ANYTHING?!

ANTI-VENOM: I’m TAKING CARE OF JENNA!

TOXIN: YOU @#%#ING SICKO--

Panel 5:

Blademaster appears from behind Toxin, lunging his sonic sword arm toward Toxin’s back.

BLADEMASTER: GUESS WHO’S BACK!?

Page 16

Panel 1:

Toxin jumps up from Blademaster’s sword. Toxin has now shifted to his more Carnage like state with his mouth open and claws bigger.

TOXIN: YOU!!!

BLADEMASTER: DAMN STRAIGHT, YOU FREAK!

BLADEMASTER: I’M GONNA CUT YOU TO @#%ING BITS!

Panel 2:

Show Death Machine moving toward Anti-Venom, with Iron-Wrath on top of its back (not head, body), pointing his plasma cannon down at Anti-Venom.

IRON-WRATH: And now, it ends!

Panel 3:

Show Toxin moving to the left quick to avoid a jab from Blademaster’s sword arm.

BLADEMASTER: STAY STILL!!

TOXIN: @#$^ YOU!

CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): … Paaatrickk….

Panel 4:

Close up of Toxin’s symbiotic eyes, looking surprised (see-through so we can see Pat’s shocked face).

TOXIN: Oh, no..

Page 17

Panel 1:

Show Anti-Venom backflipping up the building wall as a large green plasma shot (fired off panel from Iron-Wrath) blasts at where he was.

SFX: BOOSH

ANTI-VENOM: YOU PEOPLE ARE SO ANNOYING--

JENNA: EDDIE--

ANTI-VENOM: Quiet Jenna! (small text)

Panel 2:

Show Blademaster’s upper body in this panel, show his faceplate being ripped open by a tendril, exposing Danny’s shocked expression, full of pain. Toxin has his tendril-arm through his chest.

TOXIN: Rrrriped ouuurrrr arm off….. nowww we ussse the replacement.. rrrip your heaarrrt out….

BLADEMASTER: Ghhk…ahhck….

CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): KILL

CAPTION(Pat): He deserved it but… but Toxin, what--

CAPTION(Pat): Toxin—can you hear me?!

Panel 3:

Give a view of Blademaster’s back. Show Toxin placing his giant clawed hand on his head (Toxin looks like his Venom mega-state right now).

CAPTION(Pat): I can’t—I can’t control myself—my arm—my body--

Panel 4:

Pan up above Toxin and Blademaster. Show Toxin ripping Blademaster’s head off and holding it in the air.

SFX: GGSHHKKT

TOXIN: RAWR!!!

CAPTION(Pat): Oh no… time’s up… I’ve lost control…

Page 18

Panel 1:

Show Toxin turned around and covered in blood, looking toward Death Machine.

TOXIN: KKKKIIIILLLLL

Panel 2:

Show Toxin jumping at the Death Machine. On top of the Death Machine, Iron-Wrath looks over, and aims his plasma cannon. The Death Machine itself is climbing on the building and after Anti-Venom (we can’t see Anti-Venom here).

SFX: BBRRRMMMM (Iron-Wrath’s plasma cannon lighting up and charging)

TOXIN: RAAARRRWW!!!

Panel 3:

Pan out and show the entire Death Machine fall over, smashing brutally into the ground.

SFX: KKKRRRSSSHHHH

Panel 4:

Show the ledge of the building, Anti-Venom peeking over and looking down at the destruction.

Page 19

Panel 1:

Show Toxin grabbing onto one of Death Machine’s legs and ripping it off of the body.

SFX: SHHKKTT

TOXIN: RRRIP YOU ALL APARRRTTTT!!!!

Panel 2:

Show Iron-Wrath getting up from a piece of rubble.

IRON-WRATH: One shot should handle it…

Panel 3:

Show Iron-Wrath aiming his cannon right at Toxin (give us a view from Iron-Wrath’s POV, with the target specs and a little bullseye forming over Toxin (Toxin is ripping Death Machine apart)).

ORWELL TAYLOR: NO! IRON-WRATH, DO NOT DO THAT!

(Via communicator – adjust bubble accordingly)

Panel 4:

Show Iron-Wrath staying still, in that position, locked and ready.

IRON-WRATH: What?!

ORWELL TAYLOR: The super-venom compound INCREASES the strength of regular symbiotes! Do not fire! Use the adamantium tipped chainsaw instead!

IRON-WRATH: Do you have any idea how dangerous--

Page 20

Panel 1:

Give a view from the ground next to Iron-Wrath. Iron-Wrath is looking up at Toxin. Toxin is standing right in front of Iron-Wrath, glaring down at him.

IRON-WRATH: @#%$^.

ORWELL TAYLOR: Vladimir! Report!

Panel 2:

Pan out, show Toxin not even directly holding Iron-Wrath. Iron-Wrath is upside down and tendrils from Toxin have his legs gripped. Iron-Wrath is about 6 feet in the air above Toxin.

IRON-WRATH: LET GO--

IRON-WRATH: LET GOO--

TOXIN: Rrrrrip…. yoooouuu…allll…… apaaart….

Panel 3:

Same view. Tendrils have wrapped around Iron-Wrath’s chest and ripped to the left, the tendrils on Iron-Wrath’s legs have ripped to the right. Iron-Wrath’s body is now in two pieces.

SFX: GSSSHHHKTT

IRON-WRATH: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!!

Panel 4:

Show the roof, with Anti-Venom peering down and off panel.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): I’d help them.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): I’d stop Toxin, cure him. Turn in the bad guys to the authorities like a true hero…

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): But these men ganged up on me.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Kicked me while I was down.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Tried to murder Jenna.

Panel 5:

Show Anti-Venom smiling.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): So I’ll just enjoy the show for now.

Page 21

Panel 1:

Show Iron-Wrath’s upper half smash down into the ground. Blood splattering everywhere.

IRON-WRATH: Gghhk…

ORWELL TAYLOR: That’s it! I’m getting you out of there! Teleportation sequence activated!

Panel 2:

Close up of Toxin, questioning with his symbiotic eyes.

TOXIN: Ttteeeelporrtation?

ORWELL TAYLOR: Five!

Panel 3:

Show Toxin grabbing onto Iron-Wrath’s arm.

TOXIN: Weee’rrreee gonna… kkkiillll tthhhe one ressponssible….

Panel 4:

Show Anti-Venom looking toward Jenna.

ANTI-VENOM: Jenna, I’m going to fix this now.

ANTI-VENOM: Meet me in the regular spot, alright?

Page 22

Panel 1:

Show Jenna nodding.

JENNA: O—okay…

Panel 2:

Show Anti-Venom jumping down (our view is from below, so it’s like he’s jumping down at us).

ANTI-VENOM: Thanks for cleaning up the mess, Toxin!

ORWELL TAYLOR: Two!

Panel 3:

Show Anti-Venom landing near Toxin and Iron-Wrath’s corpse.

ANTI-VENOM: But now, it’s over! I’ll HEAL you and you can FINALLY have PEACE!

ORWELL TAYLOR: ONE!

Panel 4:

Show Anti-Venom lunging at Toxin, grabbing him by the neck.

ANTI-VENOM: GRAWR!!!

TOXIN: GRAGGH!!

ORWELL TAYLOR: ‘Port!

Page 23

BIG IMAGE: Toxin, Anti-Venom, and Iron-Wrath vanish in a flash.

--

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters in this script (Death Machine, Iron-Wrath, Mr. Z and Blademaster excluded), and I am not making any profit off of their use.

Link to #2!

Link to #4!

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Deranged Midget

Dude... why isn't this drawn yet, and get working for Marvel.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:

Dude... why isn't this drawn yet, and get working for Marvel.

I have no idea. Cruel fate, I suppose. 

I'd love to. :P 

Thanks for reading/posting! Glad you liked it! :)
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By thegreatfour

Yay for crazy symbiotes! Anyone else thinking this should be cannon?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

@InnerVenom123: I loved it man! But a quick question. How would you compare Anti-venom and Toxin to Venom and Carnage?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
Yay for crazy symbiotes! Anyone else thinking this should be cannon?
Thanks for reading/posting! :D 

@Deranged Midget said:

@InnerVenom123: I loved it man! But a quick question. How would you compare Anti-venom and Toxin to Venom and Carnage?

Anti-Venom is stronger than all of them if he touches them, but otherwise he's on par with Venom so far. Toxin is stronger than Venom and Carnage. 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: You're welcome. Just thought of something. With AV's healing powers you'd think he could be more of a doctor than a vigilante. Much cooler as a vigilante, but still.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: You're welcome. Just thought of something. With AV's healing powers you'd think he could be more of a doctor than a vigilante. Much cooler as a vigilante, but still.
If Eddie was a sane man, he'd wander from hospital to hospital and cure cancer patients who were deserving. But since he's not, he decides to be Anti-Venom. IMO, anyway. :P
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: Yeah, plus he's pretty devout, and views it like a crusade. Also he's never been the most peaceful man, he probably prefers punching people to curing them :P
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: Yeah, plus he's pretty devout, and views it like a crusade. Also he's never been the most peaceful man, he probably prefers punching people to curing them :P
In "Anti-Venom: New Ways To Live", there's a scene where he says he could cure this thug's hepatitis, "If I wanted too..." right before leaving him knocked out (he nearly chocked him to death). Which sums up Anti-Venom perfectly. 
Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

moo

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123
@TheCheeseStabber said:
moo
Did you like it? :P
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: Yup. There should be a bunch of sick people following him around, begging to be cured... Or just one for comedic relief :P Hell people should be out trying capture him for his healing capabilities, or trying to kill him because it potentially threatens their business.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: Yup. There should be a bunch of sick people following him around, begging to be cured... Or just one for comedic relief :P Hell people should be out trying capture him for his healing capabilities, or trying to kill him because it potentially threatens their business.
I think all of that stuff is actually really cool ideas for stories (I might actually use that in later scripts), but it'd have to happen after the wandering-through-hospitals thing. 

LOL ! Cancerous Stu, the terminal begger!  .... We're horrible for thinking that's funny. xD 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: :D I had a good Idea!

LOL! Brittle Boned Bill! "Mister Venom, WAIT"! *AV runs as fast as he can* "Running. My one weakness"!!!!.... No, just special morals :P
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: :D I had a good Idea!  LOL! Brittle Boned Bill! "Mister Venom, WAIT"! *AV runs as fast as he can* "Running. My one weakness"!!!!.... No, just special morals :P
Yeah I'm starting to think the diseased sidekick angle isn't gonna work.... y'know... without people getting po'd at me for doing it. xD 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: That's what Stan Lee thought when he first created Daredevil as a blind hero.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: That's what Stan Lee thought when he first created Daredevil as a blind hero.
The difference being Daredevil wasn't a joke character. :P
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: Brittle Bone man does have a ring to it :P He could stalk evil-doers at night, wielding his fractured legs like whips, grinding his teeth so hard from the agony that even they begin to break. His wheelchair moving at 40mph downhill he uses a broken bone in his arm to jut out like a spear as he rams into his enemies, goring them on his weapon of choice. At first he thought it was a curse, in time he began to realize it was a dangerous, and unpredictable power, a power that could be used to prevent a similar disease affecting the city. Weakening it's social structure, eroding away the laws that keep it standing strong. Criminal scum are the disease, and he is the cure.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: Brittle Bone man does have a ring to it :P He could stalk evil-doers at night, wielding his fractured legs like whips, grinding his teeth so hard from the agony that even they begin to break. His wheelchair moving at 40mph downhill he uses a broken bone in his arm to jut out like a spear as he rams into his enemies, goring them on his weapon of choice. At first he thought it was a curse, in time he began to realize it was a dangerous, and unpredictable power, a power that could be used to prevent a similar disease affecting the city. Weakening it's social structure, eroding away the laws that keep it standing strong. Criminal scum are the disease, and he is the cure.
I'm considering sending you to the asylum... :P
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: How can you not love brittle bone man?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: How can you not love brittle bone man?
Because I'm not insane. We've been over this. :P
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: You're not? We have to reevaluate out opinion of you ;P
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: You're not? We have to reevaluate out opinion of you ;P
Oh, shush. :P
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: You write crazy so well though.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: You write crazy so well though.
Thank you! :)
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: Not to say you don't write everybody else well.

Y'know, now that we think about, and are not just impulsively firing out ideas, Jenna is good enough.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: Not to say you don't write everybody else well.  Y'know, now that we think about, and are not just impulsively firing out ideas, Jenna is good enough.
I like Jenna. She's fun to write. Because she's just an innocent bystander in all this craziness. 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: I suppose you could call her innocent :P
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123: I suppose you could call her innocent :P
Compared to Eddie she is. :P
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Deranged Midget

@InnerVenom123: I see, and Flash with the Symbiote?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A-ha!!!!!! I knew it!!!! You were gonna kill off Scream. Anyway nice story btw. Love the cliffhanger. Just please don't let this be the end of the story like Paradise Lost ( yeah I went there).
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off topic I found this:

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:

@InnerVenom123: I see, and Flash with the Symbiote?

No idea. :P 

@venomoushatred1001 said:

A-ha!!!!!! I knew it!!!! You were gonna kill off Scream. Anyway nice story btw. Love the cliffhanger. Just please don't let this be the end of the story like Paradise Lost ( yeah I went there).
Note: The symbiote didn't die. :P  

I have the whole story planned out and its a five parter (at least, the pacing so far shows that), it won't end like that one did. After this I'm going to be doing other comics as well. :) Thanks for reading/posting and liking it! :P
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By InnerVenom123
Off topic I found this:
Seen it. Love it. Spidey's going all out! 
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then , have you seen this? 

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By InnerVenom123

Well then , have you seen this? 

Yup. :P
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Nice work, mate. I was reading through it and suddenly realised I was up to page 17, that's a sign of a good book, when you don't even think about how far through it you are. Probably my favourite chapter so far, though I'm a little sad that Donna died, soon you won't have any Symbiotes left! lol 

Nevertheless, keep up the great work ^_^

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By InnerVenom123
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Nice work, mate. I was reading through it and suddenly realised I was up to page 17, that's a sign of a good book, when you don't even think about how far through it you are. Probably my favourite chapter so far, though I'm a little sad that Donna died, soon you won't have any Symbiotes left! lol   Nevertheless, keep up the great work ^_^
Thank you! :D I'll inform you when the next is posted! 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#39  Edited By Mercy_
No Caption Provided
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers