SYMBIOTE - #1 (Script)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Edited By InnerVenom123
  • “SYMBIOTE” #1Page 1Panel 1: CAPTION: NEW YORK CITYIt’s day out. Show a man trying to break into a car on the driver’s side with a crowbar. People are avoiding him. One can assume that someone has called the police; or not, out of fear.

• CAPTION(Hybrid): It’s been a long time since I did this. Panel 2: Side view. We are standing to the right, behind the thug. We can see him trying to work into the car. HYBRID drops down behind the thug

• (Hybrid)

• CAPTION: HYBRID, AKA, SCOTT WASHINGTON. FORMER GUARDSMEN OF “THE VAULT”; SYMBIOTES MERGED TO AVOID DEATH AND JOINED HIM. SYMBIOTES PREVENT HIM FROM INSANE RAGE. CAPTION(Hybrid): This little hobby of mine cost me. CAPTION(Hybrid): This hobby of being a good person. CAPTION(Hybrid): My brother. My ability to walk. My brother’s friend. CAPTION(Hybrid): Maybe even my sanity.Panel 3: View from the car door’s POV, we see the thug close and Hybrid behind himHybrid taps the thug on the shoulder

• CAPTION(Hybrid voice (yellow)): We’re all sane.CAPTION(Hybrid voice (purple)): So are you.

• Panel 4: Pan out so we see Hybrid punching the guy in the face, KO-ing him

• SFX: WHAM

• CAPTION(Hybrid): Right. CAPTION(Hybrid): “I’m not insane. The voices in my head told me so!”

• Page 2

• Panel 1:Show a first person POV of a guy behind Hybrid, gripping a crowbar in his hands

• CAPTION(Hybrid voice (green)): Sneak attack!

• Panel 2:Pan out from the first person POV of the thug, showing Hybrid backhanding him across the mouth. The thug’s hands are in the air, letting go of the crowbar.

• SFX: SMACK

• CAPTION(Hybrid): It’s been a while since I did this. CAPTION(Hybrid): Ever since Dwight died. CAPTION(Hybrid): He was my brother’s friend. Died for no good reason. Gunned down by thugs like this one. CAPTION(Hybrid): Because of me.

• Panel 3: View from the ground, as if we are the thug looking up at Hybrid standing over us. He’s standing normally, in contemplation; no dramatic pose or anything. CAPTION(Hybrid): But one day I realized.CAPTION(Hybrid): Hiding is what cowards do. What monsters do. CAPTION(Hybrid): We are NOT a monster.

• Panel 4: View is just behind Hybrid.Hybrid is turning his head to see something behind him.

• CAPTIONS(all four Hybrid color voices (green, purple, dark blue, yellow)): BEHIND US! Page 3

• Panel 1:View is a side view, Hybrid turned around and hunched over slightly – tendrils flaring up a bit as if to be defensive. Donna Diego emerging from shadows (from an alley, or artists’s choice), amused. (Donna Diego)

• Panel 2:

• View from behind Donna. She’s standing with her hand on her hip, leaning over. Very casual. Hybrid has his arms out, fingers as if they are gripping the air. His face conveys a bit of panic, and confusion. (He has no idea why, but he feels as if something is very, very wrong).

• HYBRID: Y-you should call the police. DONNA: You won’t kill them? Panel 3:

• Close up of Hybrid’s face. His eyes are wide. HYBRID: What? No! Panel 4: An opposite of the view from before. From behind Hybrid, we see Donna lunging forward like an animal. Scream partially covering her, this panel shows it in mid-transformation. (Scream)

• SCREAM: THEN WE WILL!

• CAPTION: SCREAM, AKA, DONNA DIEGO. SCHIZOPHRENIC BEFORE BONDING TO SYMBIOTE. FORMER TRAINEE OF THE LIFE FOUNDATION. TRIED TO MURDER HER FOUR SYMBIOTIC SIBLINGS; RESULTED IN THE HYBRID. Page 4

• Panel 1: Pan out from Scream and Hybrid. Scream lashing her right arm down, trying to swipe at Hybrid with her claws. Scream’s hair is jutting forward as multiple tendrils, the strands merging to form dagger ends, downward. Hybrid is in mid-dodge, propelling himself backward. The thug is right under Scream. Hybrid’s eyes are wide open.

• HYBRID: NO!!! Panel 2:Pan out, so that we are in front of the two, and above; show Scream slashing her arms down at where the thug is. Hybrid has a hold of her hair and is trying to pull back, squinting his eyes. Scream’s hair is grabbing onto the car, impaling into it with dagger ends, staying steady so she can murder the thug. Blood is flying up.

• SFX: GSHKT

• HYBRID: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

• SCREAM: What does it LOOK like?!

• CAPTION(Hybrid voice yellow): Run. CAPTION(Hybrid voice purple): Sibling cannot be helped. Worse coming.CAPTION(Hybrid voice purple): RUN. Panel 3:View from the back of the car, to the right slightly (as if we are sitting on the trunk and looking at the two)

• Hybrid tackling Scream down, restraining her arms with his (Grabbing her forearms), and the tendrils that spawn off of his back tangle with her hair, trying to restrain it.

• HYBRID: NO! MONSTERS AND COWARDS RUN! WE ARE NOT EITHER!SCREAM: HAHAHAAHA! You feel that too?! My “other” is FREAKING OUT! SCREAM: Here I thought we’d gone EXTRA crazy! Panel 4: A close up of Scream and Hybrid. Scream’s back is to the pavement, Hybrid’s forehead is pressed against hers (motion lines indicate that he just headbutted her and this panel catches the brutal end of it)

• SFX: WHUD

• CAPTION(All Hybrid voices): SCOTT! FLEE!!!Page 5

• Panel 1:Pan out behind the two struggling symbiotes (the driver’s side of the car is in front of us, the second thug is laid out closer to us, the struggling symbiotes are in the foreground a bit more, and there’s blood all over the car, and a spare limb (arm or leg, artist’s choice) of the mutilated thug pressed up against the car).

• The building in the background exploding outward, chunks of rubble going everywhere. We can see a bit of a figure standing behind the impact point, holding his arms up (It’s SHOCKER, so that pose is done in his typical fashion)

• SFX: BRKKSHHPanel 2: A close up on the impact point, enough to give a full figure standing there (SHOCKER)

• (Shocker)

• Shocker’s eyes are wide (he’s surprised), and his arms are still in his firing pose, but lowered.

• SHOCKER: MORE of you!?

• Panel 3: Ground’s eye view of Scream and Hybrid.

• Scream kicks both of her legs up, hitting Hybrid in the chest. Hybrid is lifted up, flying up a bit. Scream’s hair is lashing about excitedly. Her eyes are wide, she’s smiling wide.

• SFX: WHUD

• SCREAM: MORE? HYBRID: NGH!!

• CAPTION(Scream): Kill symbiotes.CAPTION(Scream): Embrace them.

• Panel 4:Back out so we can see the entire scene of the three characters.

• Shocker aiming his arms up, and a large shockwave firing out. The car is ripped apart, the wave tearing through it. Hybrid is jumping back in the air, toward the background. Scream is doing the same thing, but towards the foreground.

• SFX: SSSSSCCCRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• SHOCKER: I WON’T LET YOU FREAKS TAKE ME! CAPTION(Scream): Nothing matters. The voices in my head tell me different things each day.CAPTION(Scream): Today, they hate them.

• Page 6Panel 1:Show the view from where Hybrid was headed (the background of the previous shot), looking toward Scream.

• Scream has her left foot on a tire, and she’s leaning forward. Her hair is rushing toward the left, toward Shocker. We can see Shocker, aiming his arms out. His eyes are squinted.

• SCREAM: Let’s FIND OUT, shall we?! Panel 2: Get a shot of Shocker firing the beam directly at us.

• SFX: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• SHOCKER: NO! Panel 3: Show a full frontal shot of Scream. Hybrid is tackling into her left side (our right), and trying to get her out of the way.

• SFX: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• HYBRID: MOVE!!!CAPTION(Hybrid): This was just supposed to be a routine patrol. To get me back into the groove of things.CAPTION(Hybrid): How stupid of me. There’s NEVER a “routine” patrol.

• Page 7

• Panel 1: Show Hybrid and Scream, sprawled out on the pavement next to each other (having just come out of the push that Hybrid gave Scream), sitting up and looking toward us. Hybrid and Scream both have wide eyes, both surprised. Scream is still smiling though.

• CAPTION(Hybrid all voices): FLEE! THE 1000TH IS HERE!CAPTION(Scream): This is gonna be fun…

• Panel 2: Show a full body view of Shocker. He’s aiming toward us (the symbiotes), and he’s got a nasty squint still. On the ceiling, above him, we can see TOXIN clinging to the ceiling. He’s got no mouth, and his bulk is rather normal (as opposed to his angry form, which is huge and Venom-like).

• (Toxin (regular form))

• Panel 3:The same view as in Panel 2.

• Toxin dives off of the ceiling toward Shocker. We can see Shocker turning his head to see Toxin, just as Toxin’s clawed hands are just above Shocker’s body.

• SHOCKER: AH!! Panel 4: A view of the street, Scream and Hybrid crouching upward (in the middle of standing up).

• CAPTION(Hybrid): The …. The urge to flee. It’s becoming too much.CAPTION(Hybrid): These four are HORRIFIED of him. Whoever he is.

• Page 8

• Panel 1: Close up Toxin holding Shocker down with one hand on his chest. Toxin’s other arm is throwing something outward. Toxin’s symbiotic eyes are forming an irritated look.

• SHOCKER: AGGGHH!!!!TOXIN: Shut up. Please.

• Panel 2:Show Shocker’s guantlets hit the ground in front of Scream and Hybrid (motion lines to show that it was thrown).

• SFX: ClingSFX: ClangPanel 3:Body shot of Toxin stepping onto the street.

• TOXIN: Afternoon….

• CAPTION: TOXIN. THE SPAWN OF CARNAGE. THE 1000th OF HIS FAMILIY’S LINE. THE MOST LIKELY FOR A GENETIC MENTAL BREAKDOWN THAT EVEN THE SYMBIOTES FEAR.

• Panel 4: The view is from behind Toxin’s shoulder. His arm is out, as if to say “Wait! Come back!”. Scream is jumping to the left, Hybrid is jumping to the right. They both want to get as far away from Toxin as possible.

• SCREAM: FLEEEEEEEEE!!!HYBRID: GET AWAAAAAY!!!!TOXIN: HEY!TOXIN: WAIT!TOXIN: Where are you… (small text)TOXIN: Going? (small text)Page 9

• Panel 1: Bird’s eye view over Toxin.

• Toxin is looking over at the torn and mutilated remains of the first thug. His eyes show a disgusted, hateful glare. Patrick’s emotions showing on Toxin’s face.

• CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): I didn’t know I had any other family members around.CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): This is kinda… exciting! TOXIN: …. Yeah. Exciting. (The bubble is coming from Toxin, but it’s a human bubble)Panel 2: Our view is ordinary, standing level. (As if we are a person on the street standing and looking over at Toxin)

• Toxin has his arms down in two different directions. A mixture of webbing and tendrils coming out of his hands. We can see Shocker laid down in front of Toxin, and the web/tendril headed toward him. Behind a chunk of rubble is the thug (we can’t see him)

• SFX: PLISH (webbing/tendrils that Toxin makes)

• TOXIN: I thought you creatures hated family? (The speech bubble is coming from Toxin, but is a human speech bubble)CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): I’m not like Venom and Carnage. CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): I’ve grown to ENVY your family, Patrick. Your species has a ...CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): REFRESHING take on the concept. Panel 3:Our view is placed in front of Toxin.

• Toxin is webswinging (his webs look like a mix of webbing and tendrils) away from the scene.

• SFX: PLISH (webbing/tendrils that Toxin makes)

• CAPTION(Patrick): The parasitic monster that I’ve come to accept drones on about family. CAPTION(Patrick): How he envies us humans for our love.CAPTION(Patrick): While ignoring the dismembered corpse. CAPTION(Patrick): Have to remember that. It’s not a child.

• Page 10

• Panel 1:CAPTION: A FEW MINUTES LATER

• Our view is just under the ledge of a building, looking up. Any figure standing on this ledge would look tall and imposing.

• Scream is perched on the ledge in a classic Spider-man pose (all fours clinging to the ledge) and looking down at us. Strands of her hair are impaling the ledge, forming cracks in the rock.

• CAPTION(Patrick): It’s a MONSTER. (Caption from last page in quotes)

• SCREAM: Why did you make me RUN? SCREAM: I was just getting to the part where I slice up my siblings into bite-sized pieces…. SCREAM: ... why were you so afraid of that NEW symbiote? Something INSTINCTUAL about it. Yeah.

• Panel 2: Our view is over Scream’s right shoulder.

• We see her looking down at Hybrid, who is gliding (via his symbiotic “wings”) toward his apartment.

• SCREAM: Ahhh…

• CAPTION(Donna’s schizophrenic voice(red color)): FIND HIM AND KILL HIM AND PURIFY THE POPULATION CAPTION(Scream Symbiote(Yellow/red colors)): CURE. CURE BRAINSICK. CAPTION(Donna): This is gonna be fuuun.

• Panel 3:Our view is of several stories down, and we are slightly below Scream.

• Scream has jumped off the building off panel and is now firing a web toward upper-off panel. Her hair is twisting in all directions, making daggers at the ends of multiple combined strands.

• SFX: THWIP(webbing)

• SCREAM: It’s time for a FAMILY REUINION!

• Page 11

• Panel 1: View is from the ground, behind Patrick and to his right.

• Patrick is standing in front of a door to an apartment, labeled “23”. We can see that he’s frigid, frozen in thought. He looks nervous to go inside. (Patrick (And Gina))

• CAPTION(Patrick): I can’t believe we worked things out. CAPTION(Patrick): What a woman. CAPTION(Toxin symbiote): You think I caused your rift.CAPTION(Patrick): You did. CAPTION(Toxin symbiote): You’re still angry about it. Seething.CAPTION(Patrick): On my bad days, I dwell on it. CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): What did you tell her you were going “out” for THIS time? Milk again?CAPTION(Patrick): That would have worked. Five cartons ago.CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): Time to “face the music”, as you say…Panel 2: Our view is from the front of the apartment. The door is in the background to the left in the far corner, Patrick is walking in. There’s a couch in the middle of things, and a lead-in to a kitchen to the right of the couch. (counter with entryway, no door.Gina, Patrick’s wife and mother to his baby (Edward Mulligan(in Gina’s arms in this shot)) sits up on the couch, Edward’s head over her shoulder. Gina’s expression is a bit surprised (and as if she was expecting him, maybe sitting on that couch and waiting for him to confront him about his habit of staying out long). **Edward Mulligan is about a year old, and has brown straight hair, brown eyes.

• CAPTION: GINA MULLIGAN; PATRICK’S WIFECAPTION: EDWARD MULLIGAN; PATRICK’S SON PATRICK: Gina! GINA: Pat. Panel 3:View is from behind Patrick a foot, as if we are standing in the middle of the wall behind the couch. Patrick is walking into the foreground and turning toward left into the kitchen. (on the far right is windows, regular stuff people keep in apartments, a crib, etc) – Gina is looking over and toward him, and starting to get up off of the couch. GINA: Pat, where were you?GINA: REALLY? Page 12

• Panel 1:View is from the back of a refrigerator. The door is open and Pat is looking inside. Various baby foods and regular foods scattered about. PATRICK: I was going to the bank, and--Panel 2:We are behind Patrick and looking at him, looking at Gina (who is standing in the entryway to the kitchen), Gina has her arms crossed and a questionable look on her face, she doesn’t believe him.

• GINA: “Rule number one: Do not lie.” “Rule number two: Take anger management classes.” “Rule number three: do not watch baby Edward alone.” GINA: Remember?

• PATRICK: … PATRICK: Yeah. Panel 3: Close up of Gina (upperbody and up shot) as she holds Edward over her shoulder.

• GINA: Pat, I love you. No matter what happens. So, tell me.GINA: Where were you?

• CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): What a woman. So… what’s the word? CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): Tolerant. Page 13

• Panel 1: Close up shot of Patrick, looking up off panel (at gina), he’s got a straight face on and is being stern in his answerPAT: Patrol.Panel 2:View of Gina looking at Patrick (Patrick is standing up, her opposite (this view is a side view from the counter/wall, so Pat is standing to the left)), they’re looking each other in the eyes.

• GINA: “Patrol”? GINA: Pat, I thought I asked you…Panel 3: Same view as before. Pat is looking down, in slight shame.

• PATRICK: I had to. It’s for Toxin--GINA: FOR Toxin? Page 14

• Panel 1:Close up of Patrick, looking like he shouldn’t have just said that

• PATRICK: Gina--Panel 2:Close up of Gina, who’s looking a bit scared

• GINA: Pat—are, are you—is that thing—GINA: --talking to you? (tiny text)Panel 3: Side view of the both of them looking in each other’s eyes.

• PAT: …GINA: …

• Page 15

• Panel 1:View of outside the kitchen, Gina stepping out slowly. Pat following her. Panel 2:Same view, Pat looking concerned. Gina pointing her finger off panel (toward door out).

• PAT: Gina--GINA: Pat. J-just… GINA: Go. Please. Panel 3: Same view.

• GINA: Sort this out. And-and don’t come back until you do…

• Panel 4: View of the outside hallway of the apartment complex.

• Patrick is walking away.

• CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): You didn’t tell her about my ability to speak for a good reason.CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): She’d think you were crazy. CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): She’d be scared. She has every reason. Page 16

• Panel 1:View of Patrick staring up at a building wall, Toxin forming at the base of his feet slowly, crawling up his legs.

• CAPTION(Toxin Symbiote): She got tossed down a stairwell by Carnage, remember? Panel 2:Front view of Pat as he crawls the wall up (we’re right in front of him as he crawls up) – he’s turning into Toxin more, and his arms and legs are already covered, along with parts of his face. (His face is the Toxin that has the teeth and his body is still relatively skinny compared to his rage form)(Toxin: Emotional but still not fully raged out form)

• PATRICK: SHUT UP. I KNOW. (regular human bubble even though he’s transforming)Panel 3: Side view of Toxin, looking over toward the apartment complex, which is off in the distance. (Whether this form has a tongue or not is artist’s discretion)

• TOXIN: …

• Page 17

• Panel 1:CAPTION: ONE HOUR LATER (Note: It’s afternoon now)

• Birds eye view of an empty alley that leads into a larger area (a big parking lot, or a basketball court; something with a lot of room)Panel 2:Zoom in on this area, specifically the alley part. Panel 3: Give us a pedestrian view of the alley (as if we are actually there)Page 18

• Panel 1:Show Jenna Cole entering the alley from a different turn, she looks like she’s running as fast as she can.

• Panel 2:Show Jenna running closer toward us. There’s a group of four thugs chasing after her (artist’s liberty with who they are, as long as they don’t have guns, but just knives (which would render a chase scene rather pointless))

• CAPTION: JENNA COLE; AKA, “JENNA THE JUNKIE”;

• THUG 2: GET BACK HERE, JUNKIE!!!

• CAPTION(Patrick): She looks terrified. Panel 3: Show the same view, with Jenna closer to us than ever; but TOXIN(in his fully raged out form) smashes into the group of thugs. Artist’s interpretation as to what he is doing, as long as he is giving the ENTIRE GROUP a sound, NON-LETHAL thrashing.

• (Toxin: Fully raged out form)

• CAPTION(Patrick): Just like Gina. CAPTION(Patrick): Terrified of MONSTERS that threaten their safety. Page 19

• Panel 1:Give us a slightly tilted view of the fight (as if we’re someone sitting perched on a wall above and watching)

• Toxin smashes two thugs together. Jenna is looking up, off panel, toward us.

• TOXIN: GRAWR!!! JENNA: EDDIE!!! HELP!!!Panel 2:Show Toxin looking up, thugs laid out all around him, his tongue flailing in the air.

• TOXIN: Eddie?Page 20

• Panel 1:Ground’s eye view from under Toxin, as he’s looking up (still fully raged) at Anti-Venom (Anti-Venom is diving down toward Toxin)

• CAPTION: EDDIE BROCK, AKA, ANTI-VENOM; FORMERLY VENOM, SELF-PROCLAIMED GUARDIAN ANGEL OF JENNA COLE.TOXIN: HOLY--

• Panel 2: Pedestrian view of the fight again (say, from Jenna’s perspective) of Anti-Venom tackling down into Toxin; tendrils sprouting out of Anti-Venom and starting to lash out toward Toxin

• ANTI-VENOM: Well, I don’t like to BRAG—but I suppose you could call me that!ANTI-VENOM: I prefer ANTI-VENOM myself! Page 21

• SPLASH PAGE: A vicious brawl between Anti-Venom and Toxin. Anti-Venom has Toxin by multiple tendrils, and he’s holding him down onto the ground.

• ANTI-VENOM: Rest easy friend, it’ll ALL be over soon!

• Page 22Panel 1:Show a large, dark, white colored room, full of tech and computers. The SUPREME JURY (Orwell, Mr. Z, Iron-Wrath and Blademaster (see designs below) watching a large monitor that gives a bird’s eye view of Anti-Venom tackling Toxin. Panel 2:ORWELL TAYLOR turns his head from his wheelchair toward Danny and Vladimir

• ORWELL: Are we ready for the first mission?

• Panel 3: Show us Blademaster and Iron-Wrath in full suits(Blademaster looks like he’s wearing a light armor variant of War Machine, with nothing covering the arms or hands; it’s black and dark green camo with red eyes in the faceplate, along with a few hilted swords strapped to his back; Iron-Wrath is a modded version of the Iron Monger (comic) suit, but black with red eyes from the faceplate, along with a large, plasma cannon for a left (his left) arm and a huge chainsaw for a right arm)

• CAPTION: BLADEMASTER AND IRON-WRATH; MEMBERS OF THE SUPREME JURY

IRON-WRATH: Of course. BLADEMASTER: Bring it. TO BE CONTINUED

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Deranged Midget

O_O ...... AWESOME! I can't wait to see this drawn!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:
O_O ...... AWESOME! I can't wait to see this drawn!
:D Thanks! Same here!
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By Dracade102

You need to get paid for this.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Dracade102 said:
You need to get paid for this.
:D Thank you!
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By thegreatfour

:O Where'd you get all that awesome sauce?!

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget
@InnerVenom123: Do you have an artist pinned down for this piece of epicness? 
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
:O Where'd you get all that awesome sauce?!
Grocery store. It's in my mind. O_O Thanks! :D 

@Deranged Midget said:
Nay. I need one, though. LOL.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget
@InnerVenom123: Well good sir I believe it time to get one pronto! You know... now! pl0x?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:
@InnerVenom123: Well good sir I believe it time to get one pronto! You know... now! pl0x?
I wish I could draw. Or I had Chris Bachelo's phone number. Or Clayton Craine's. Either guy would work for this. Professionally, I mean. Those are the guys who I'd love to do this if a professional could. >_> But alas, I do not have mind control powers, so I can't just force a viner from the artist-show off forum to do it. :P
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget
@InnerVenom123: Yes you can... just take their bodies as a host and force them to do it. But what kind of art style did you have in mind for it?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:
@InnerVenom123: Yes you can... just take their bodies as a host and force them to do it. But what kind of art style did you have in mind for it?
LOL. I dunno, just someone who can draw symbiotes well. 

I'm not picky.... I just want it to look fantastic. xP Those pics above are all examples of ideal art styles for this.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget
@InnerVenom123: Ah so a darker, gritty type of art style then eh? Damn I wish I could still draw... >.<
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123

But of course, I'd be fine with anything different, as long as it was awesome. ;P

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deranged Midget said:
@InnerVenom123: Ah so a darker, gritty type of art style then eh? Damn I wish I could still draw... >.<
>_< Like I said, 

@InnerVenom123 said:
But of course, I'd be fine with anything different, as long as it was awesome. ;P

But yeah. I wish I could draw, too. xP
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123 said:
@Deranged Midget said:
>_>
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour said:
@InnerVenom123 said:
@Deranged Midget said:
>_>
O_O
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: O_O >_> <_< >_>
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour: Are you gonna draw it? :P
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: It's possible.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour: That'd be coolz.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: What happened to the Kassidy guy?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour: You mean the artist or the character?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome Script, IV. I love the inclusion of Toxin and Anti-Venom (2 of my favorite symbiotes).  When will we expect the next scirpt to come out?
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thegreatfour
@InnerVenom123: the artist
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By InnerVenom123
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Awesome Script, IV. I love the inclusion of Toxin and Anti-Venom (2 of my favorite symbiotes).  When will we expect the next scirpt to come out?
Thanks for the comment and praise! 

As for the next script, I wrote it today. However, I always send it to a trusted friend of mine for an advanced review, so I know what to tweak, (Lest I accidentally unleash a fail on the vine an embarrass myself), I think of him as a makeshift editor, I guess you could call it. So, it actually might be uploaded in an hour or so since he just started reading it! :)
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By InnerVenom123
@thegreatfour: He might do it, he might not. It's really uncertain with him. :P
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Nice! Great cliffhanger. I don't think there was anything to critique you on, really. It all seemed to flow very well. And your characterisation of each Symbiote was great. Toxin especially. 

Everything's covered, characters are introduced, plot is established, and the conflict is set up, awesome first issue ^_^

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By InnerVenom123
@FadeToBlackBolt: THANKS! :D
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#29  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Papa can we stay up past 9 and watch the Adult Channel?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
Papa can we stay up past 9 and watch the Adult Channel?
NO!  >:P

Did ya read it, by the way?
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#31  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

sorry i couldnt hit the reply button 

damn site bugs   

but yeah i did, it was one of the best stories ive read in a long time. have you applied for a job at the big 2? or any comic company for that matter? 

and hurry up with the next one
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By InnerVenom123
SecretKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By SecretKnight

I havent even read the whole thing and I love it. Cant wait to finish it.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By InnerVenom123
@SecretKnight said:
I havent even read the whole thing and I love it. Cant wait to finish it.
Thanks for reading and posting! :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I actually like these scripts. 

Very cool man

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By InnerVenom123
@TheDrifter said:

I actually like these scripts.  Very cool man

Thanks for reading/posting! :) Glad you enjoyed it!
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#37  Edited By EganTheVile1

AWESOME! I'd buy it!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By InnerVenom123
@eganthevile1 said:
AWESOME! I'd buy it!
Thanks! Check out the section of my page that has all the blogs for the rest of the story (#0 and #2-5) and post on them if you're interested! :) 
Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mega_spidey01

great story ! keep writing @ innervenom.  

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KisserNe

Wow, soo many symbiotes!

It's pretty intense!

Great work, once again! I am thrilled to see all of these characters and your briefing on previous events through out the entirety (dialogue and actions.)

Then, the ending was a great way to finish the issue. The Supreme Jury really does have my attention here xD

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#41  Edited By The Impersonator

Great job, Venom!