Superman/Batman: Prologue

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

The men all filed down into the underground lair. All wore the same clothing: A red cap over their heads. Black tanktops, and military pants. They call themselves the Cult of Bloodsport.

Their leader steps up onto a stage, and speaks.

"YOU ALL REMEMBER WHEN OUR LEADER FELL!" He declared. "IT WAS A TIME LONG AGO....." He began to tell the tale all of them knew so well.

Flashback, Gotham City:

Bloodsport ran from his enemy, pressing a button on his belt, he teleported a machine gun into his hands. He turned around, firing at the Batman, who evaded his bullets, landing a hard punch across his face. He fell to the ground. Bloodsport threw a leg sweep, which Batman evaded, picking him up by his collar. He tossed him aside....But Bloodsport had one last burst of strength. He aimed his gun and shot Batman four times in the back. He fell to the ground,, limp.

After realizing what he had done, he dropped his gun. "I've just killed The Bat." he said to himself. "No....NO!"

Bloodsport fled, desperately trying to escape the inevitable. However, within seconds, Superman stood in front of him. He swatted him aside like a ragdoll. As he looked up, standing over him was Batman, who had miraculously survived the shots to the chest.

"It's over, Bloodsport." Superman proclaimed. "You're under arrest for attempted murder."

"No...." Bloodsport said, as if in a trance. "I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" He pressed a button on his belt, teleporting a handgun into his hands. He quickly shot himself through the head, rather than be arrested.

Now:

As the leader finished his speech, a long period of silence came over the crowd. Finally, he raised his gun into the air, and shouted: "IN THE NAME OF BLOODSPORT, HIS DEATH WILL BE AVENGED!"

The crowd echoed his words. And their leader whispered: "So says Bloodsport."

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatteredArmor

Interested to see where this is going

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackArmor: thanks, man!

I'm also looking forward to seeing where this is going (I improvise my stories, yet they always come out great. =P )

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#3  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@primepower53: cool. I look forward to reading more stories by you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Poet: thank you! :D@BlackArmor:

I wanted both of you to know I found a way to get past my writer's block. The Chosen Four have become the Chosen Six!

Basically I've decided this will be an ongoing about the Beyonder screwing with reality and creating his own DC/Marvel teams. The roster can change at any given moment!

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By UrbanChill

i love comic fanfics and the whole whatif scenarios i really find them interesting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Poet: @UrbanChill: @BlackArmor:

I'll have chapter two (and possibly three) up later today....

just an update

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53: Ahh Bloodsport, one of the underused villians of Superman from the 90's! Nice job, let's see some more

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers