Superman-Star Wars: A New Hope Part 4 of 8

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

(DC, LucasArts, Marvel...whoever, own all rights to these characters, I'm just playing mash-up with them. Rated M)

Continued from: Part 1: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/superman-star-wars-a-new-hope-part-1-of-8/678622/#47

Part 2:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/superman-star-wars-a-new-hope-part-2-of-8/680745/#32

Part 3 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/superman-star-wars-a-new-hope-part-3-of-8/686435/#16

9 years ago

“But I don’t need them!” whinged ten year old Kal as he fidgeted with the goggles Beru placed on his face “I can see fine!”

Beru gently kissed her son on the forehead “I know Kal, but you’re different”

Kal looked down at his feet and mumbled “I’m a freak”

Beru hugged him tightly “No Kal, you’re special. But people are afraid of what’s different. And I don’t want anyone taking you away from me, okay?”

Kal kissed her “No Ma”

“Now where is your father?”

Kal dipped the goggles and gazed off through the wall “He’s up on the South Ridge”

“Would you go get hi…” Kal shot out of the house before she’d finished. Beru made a face “KAL!” Almost as fast, her son was back at her side.

“Yes Ma”

“Walk”

“But Ma!”

“Don’t but Ma me young man!” she scolded “You can fly when the sun goes down, you know the rules”

Kal kicked the sand and trudged off towards the South Ridge “Yes Ma”

No Caption Provided

Coruscant

Emperor Palpatine’s ancient face cracked a smile as he listened to the report from the 501’s decisive victory over the Kaminoans from the Battle of Kamino, securing the cloning facilities for the Empire.

“Excellent!” he hissed “That will teach them a valuable lesson”

“What shall we do with the cloning tanks my lord? Destroy them?”

The Emperor chuckled “No…no. We need troops, but having genetically identical soldier’s leads to corruption; and I will not have my Empire rot from within! We shall begin with different templates, maybe recruit some actual people into the stormtrooper corps”

“And the 501 my lord?”

“Leave it as is”

5 years ago

“Pa?”

“Yes Kal”

“Who is Old Ben?”

Owen wiped his face as he adjusted the dials on the evaporator “Just a crazy old man who lives out by the Dune Sea. Why?”

“I can hear him”

Owen looked around and seeing nothing pointed to his ears “You never cease to amaze me Kal. Flight, strength, seemingly endless sight and now hearing”

“I can do something else Pa, something much better”

“What?”

“Well it’s daylight and Ma says that…”

“Your Ma isn’t here Kal.” smiled Owen patting his fourteen year old on the back “So, what can you do?”

Kal smiled; he liked working out in the field with his father. Kal cautiously looked around just in case Beru was hiding behind a sand dune and concentrated. His eyes went bright red and shot beams into the sand, fusing it into glass.

Owen clapped his hands and hugged his son, which turned into playful wrestling “That’s fantastic! Now I won’t have to send you to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters; you can just spot weld for me!”

“Pa!” moaned Kal as he playful picked his dad up off the ground.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

I had thought you forgot about this until you posted. Still going great but also reminds me I need to get back to the crap load of stuff I've had on the back burner for months.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Part forgot, part didn't know where my next step was, so I let it sit on the shelf.

If you're keen :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: That's pretty much my issue with Marvel's Superman and TMNT Marvel but I have been trying to work it out and I need to finish Iron Age Avengers. It'll be nice to keep up with the Marvel universes I'm not currently pissed at

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Ha ha ha Avengers Vs X-Men Vs Joshmightbe: Fight!!! :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: lol

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#7  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@batkevin74: I love this story. I'm glad you are continuing it (sorry I didn't read this until today...)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@The Poet: I had a block and didn't know where to go...actually I did, but it was trapped in my head with no way out so I put this to one side and thankfully I started it up again. Thanks for reading, more soon in 2013! ;)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#9  Edited By wildvine

Sorry. Been busy. Um was this short or did i speed read? : P

Anyway, nice chapter. No real notes. Sorry.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@wildvine: Yeah it's a slightly shorter chapter, it happens :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

D'oh! I was afraid this was going to happen! <whimper, whine> Where's the next parrrrt? :{

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

D'oh! I was afraid this was going to happen! <whimper, whine> Where's the next parrrrt? :{

Yeah I got to here and just hit the wall, it's all there in my head, hell I could rennact it for you, just haven't got it down on paper yet. I thought by even making it 8 parts I would make it...and so far :(

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#13  Edited By cbishop

Perhaps you should...Force it. ;)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers