arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Superman/Goku chapter 4 Flash Pain 2

I look into the see of infinite change and find it somewhat boring.

I jump in and find that looks are very misleading.

Clark Kent made his way onto the platform each step seemed to echo through the crowd. Where was his aponant where was his challenge? The announcer must have known something he did not for the match began with the fall of the flag as it always had. He scanned the platform he shook the heavens with every ounce of Ki and then speed and then he stopped and he closed his eyes and meditated and there before him on the stage filling all the space and then some was the infinite mass of a creature the stars and star dust the primal mater of all creation before him. He tried to fly into space yet he could not move he tried to use speed and yet he could not move and he tried to escape but the mass invisible to all others but the judges for some reason covered him and it sounded in his mind and his soul and it screamed to his being. “When you were young, I was with you, when you grew I walked beside you and as you grew I came to this new place and I seen with new eyes the world of humans without a hero to help them.

Clark Kent was gone from the stage he vanished before the eyes of all whom watched.

He was gone and the judges folded up computers and stood up in a line and left the arena not looking back. “We will pick up tomorrow where we stopped today and thank you for coming”

Goku looked at the platform every atom on it still glowing bright every layer took on a whole new dimension and bid you to get lost in the web before you.

Was Clark Dead he thought to himself. What would they do without him?

They walked to the motor home and made plans on how to go on from that point.

One loss it seemed and a very major loss at that. How could he have just vanished.

Picolo thought about the whole thing and how he seemed alone on the stage and the judges were in on the whole thing from the start. The warning from the universe and how the multiverse was in danger and then Clark vanishes right before the eyes of every single being and even those watching on camera.

What would they do and why did the judges just walk away with not as much as a word to anybody.

Laura looked at the platform and she could see nothing out of place. Her and Diana walked up onto the vast platform and Laura ran her fingers over the top. Smooth as glass but it held our every step as firm and sure footing for any fighter or would let you slide across with little effort. It was every fighters dream mat to work on. If you were tired you just had to rest for a moment on the surface and it would give you energy as long as you were about to fight it had everything you wanted. Hurt it would heal you , sick it would cure you and dead it would bring you back. Made by a god whom thought up everything before leaving.

Laura waved her hand back and fourth and Diana was amazed how it seemed to just vanish when she did it super fast. Then Laura to vanished without a trace and Diana flew a foot off the platform for her own protection. Goku she shouted Laura vanished to.

The platform shook beneath them and bulked and at last a long crack in the stars from corner to corner appeared and all was amazed when they looked up and seen Clark Kent holding Laura in his arms.

The judges rushed into the arena and declared Clark the victor of the match and the tournament was put on hold while they called a meeting of the counsel.

All would be contacted when the tournament would get back under way. The Platform had to be fixed first and that could take some time.

“What happened” Goku asked Clark.

“I will tell you all about it on the way home” Said Clark as he handed Laura to Picolo and requested he keep her safe on the trip.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Claymore1998

Awesome stuff.

Keep up the good work.

^_^