Superhero Association of Wrestling: SAW

yeoboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yeoboy123

This is DC/Marvel in Wrestling!    NEW POST WILL BE POSTED HERE TO PREVENT CLOGGING UP OF THE FORUM!

DC Commentator: Bat-mite
Marvel Commentator: Spider-Ham

Supershows:
 Invasion
Crisis
War
DC vs Marvel

This story to me is a "13 year-old crude-ness" considering what kids do nowadays...

yeoboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By yeoboy123

Combined Show1: DC/Marvel
Bat-mite: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Superhero Association of Wrestling! I'm Bat-mite!
Spider-Ham: Hi, I'm Spider-Ham! And we have got an awesome line-up for you true believers!

Segment1
*The lights dimmed and Batman Theme Song was played, and Batman lowered himself down from the top of the arena.
Batman: I don't usually talk, but I'm here because I have got a question for the GM, Mr. Mxyzptlk. What is the point of this bullsh!t?! Heros in wrestling? Or did you even consider the consequence of having Joker and the villians being let loose in this madhouse?! I want answers! I want it NOW!
*Mr. Mxyzptlk "POOF!" into the ring.
Mr. Mxyzptlk: Let me get this straight, this is purely for fun. So...WHY SO SERIOUS?...EH?
Batman: !@#$ you!
Mr. Mxyzptlk: Oh, that isn't the way to treat your GM! As punishment and amusement, you will face Marvel's Utility Belt Holder, Spiderman!
Spider-Ham:Yeah!
Mr. Mxyzptlk: Let me remind you Batman, you're DC's Utility Belt Holder, so present yourself nicely like Bat-mite.
Bat-mite: Hey! That is not the way to treat my idol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Spider-Ham: Too bad, he's the GM after all. Lets go into a break, True Believers!

Match1
*The Golden Guardian, Sentry, and Lindy Reynolds made their way into the ring as we heard the sound of exploding suns being played.
*His opponent, the Man of Steel, Superman, and Lois Lane made their way into his ring in Supe's usual red underpants.

Sentry w/Lindy vs Superman w/Lois

Sentry :Now taste the power of a million expolding suns!
*KA-BOOM-BA!
Spider-Ham: Oh my god! The arena might had just been demolished, True Believers!
Bat-mite: Not yet! Superman is coming out from the mess!
Superman: Thank you Bob! I just got stronger!
Lindy: Did you forget his source of power, Bob?

Bat-mite: Now, Superman rams Sentry out of the ring!
Spider-Ham:Wait a minute! Look at Lindy! She's passing the Kryptonite ring to Sentry!
Lois: No you are not, b!tch!
Bat-mite: Oh my! The battle of the century might have just turn into a catfight between two women!
Spider-Ham: No way! The referee is counting out the two heroes while they try to stop the catfight!
Bat-mite: I don't mind that, Ham! Lois is hot to watch!
Spider-Ham:  Lets go into a break, True Believers!

Segment2
*Camera is at backstage.

Wonder Woman: Why are you smoking, Supergirl?
Supergirl: Well, I may look like sixteen, but I'm actually forty in fact!
Batgirl:....

Power Girl: Hey gals! I'm actually suggesting a DC Beauty Contest on next the DC Show, are you people interested?
Wonder Woman: Find with me as long as you give time to find my wonder...
Supergirl: Come on Diana! All you need is the lasso to tell the judge to tell the truth!
Big Barda: Hey Power Girl! I'm interested too.
Power Girl: Great! I will be finding out who are the others who want to join.
Batgirl:....

Power Girl: Anyways, the judge is...PLASTIC MAN!
Big Barda: What? Can I quit?
Power Girl: Nope.
Batgirl:...

Match2
*Iron Man entered the ring as "I am Iron Man" music played.
*The Challenger, the Emerald Warrior, Green Latern, walked down the ram with a bunch of other GLs.

GL w/other millions of GLs vs Man in Rusted Metal
Spider-Ham: The bell had rung and here we go!
Bat-mite: Looks like a Lumberjack Match to me, Ham!

GL: You are not going to me Tony, I got all my men surrounding the ring with our rings!
Iron Man: Oh no you don't! Witness the power of my chest...
*KA-BOOM-BA!
Bat-mite: I think that sentence sounded wrong...
Spider-Ham : I think he was about to say "chestplate energy blaster".
Bat-mite: The smoke has cleared, Ham!
Spider-Ham: Looks like we have a winner! IRON MAN!

*GL grabbed a microphone.
GL: What are you people imagining?
One of the millions GL:Well, since he said chest...We all got shock and...yeah...yeah...that's why...

Segment3
*After 802194389843257423-13911 hours, millions (millions) of the GL cleared the arena.
*Darkseid entered the ring as pryo started going haywire

Darkseid: I'm here because I want to complain to the GM Imp! Why am I not on the show?! If you are not having me on the show nice week, I will unleash the Anti-Life Equation and make the whole world watch Granny Goodness striptease!
*The arena shook as Galactus appeared.
Galactus: Don't worry people! I will be more than happy to eat the planet up to save you! So vote me to become your next president! The first non-human to become President of USA!

Main Event
*Batman hits the ring with his utility belt.
*Spiderman swings into the ring with his utility belt.

Bat-mite: Let me tell you, Ham! Batman is certainly going to win!
Spider-Ham: No way! Spider-people and Ham are the best!

Spiderman: Hey, I saw you taking out that bat-rang! This is not a hardcore match!
Batman: The referee can't see it! They can't see everything; not even when Galactus stomped right over their head!
Bat-mite:Batman tossed the bat-rang.
Spider-Ham: But Spidey ducked!

Voice: Hahaha!
Batman: What?!
Spiderman: One-Above-All?
Batman: Where are you?
Spiderman: Deadpool?
Spider-Ham: Just pin Batman!
1...2...3!

Spider-Ham: Oh my Ham! Spiderman just won the non-title bout between two cham...
Bat-mite: Alright, people thanks for watching!
*SAW goes off-air.

yeoboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By yeoboy123