Supergirl versus Mr. Mxyzptlk

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By theik2

Supergirl was just about to leave the phone booth when there was a blinding flash. She noticed that she had become very busty suddenly. She heard maniacal laughter and noticed Mr. Mxyzptlk sitting on the ground. When she said "what are you up to Mr. Mxyzptlk?" She noticed that her voice had become soft and seductive. Mr. Mxyzptlk said that he was bored with tormenting Superman, and that he was going to make her life miserable. She thought to herself that she was going to have to trick him into saying his name backwards to send him back to the fifth dimension and undo the changes he made to her. She realized that she needed to wait a while in order to catch him off guard. She started crying and Mr. Mxyzptlk began to feel sorry for her. Between sobs she said she wanted to go home for the night. He said to go ahead and he would follow her. Her cat Streaky greeted her in a friendly way, which made her feel better. Once home Supergirl asked him what he was going to do to her. He said "I'm starting to like you, for the next week or two I'll just follow you around without interfering with your superhero duties." She said she would have to get used to her new body. Mr. Mxyzptlk said that she could get some tips from Power Girl.. They laughed. Supergirl suggested that Mr. Mxyzptlk could play jokes on her to until it was time for her to go to bed. She endured hours of whoopee cushions, knock knock and boob jokes and other indignities with good humor and patience. Mr. Mxyzptlk told her that he was impressed that she had taken it all so well. She said that she always tries to be a good sport and that she has always respected him. She said that Superman was too hard on him. He liked hearing this kind of talk. Supergirl said that she had heard that he couldn't say Kltpzyxm .rm. He responded "Young lady, I can say anything including Kltpzyxm .rm!" Just before he disappeared he cried "Supergirl, you haven't seen the last of me". He disappeared and Supergirl's figure and voice went back to normal. She missed her big boobs. She spoke to Streaky and said "Streaks, Mr. Mxyzptlk will be back in 90 days, we better prepare for it." And Streaky said "Meow!"

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KraytRawk

lol