Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By ImpurestCheese
No Caption Provided

Catacombs under Rome, Italy

The man dressed in a yellow hood and blue armour slashed through the door into Zemo’s hidden vault, long blades held in his hands and an angry scowl on his face. “Zemo!!” He roared. “Zemo you wanted me here now face me blade to blade and earn my respect!”

“Ah Cutthroat has arrived.” Zemo sighed as he looked over his team of villains, each working on their own projects. “Cobra, Endotherm, Wink teach him some respect.” He ordered as the three criminals stirred from where they were working. “And don't break anything.” He added as the three left the room. “This should be interesting.”

“Zemo you coward!!” Cutthroat yelled. “Come out and face me!!” He snarled as the door opened and Thomas clad in his Endotherm armour strode towards him. “A lackey hah, this is pathetic.” He laughed as fire blazed around the Endotherm’s hands. “I'll tear you to pieces.” He added before charging in, a jet of fire moving to intercept him but failing to slow him as Cutthroat slammed his blades into the Endotherm’s shoulders only to be receive a vicious headbutt for his attempt.

“We are not enemies.” Thomas stated. “Zemo hired us to do a job, we need to work together not against each other.” He added as Cobra crawled across the ceiling and settled into an ambush position.

“My blades are in you, that makes us enemies.” Cutthroat hissed as he reached forwards and pulled his swords out of the Endotherm’s armour before swinging them wildly at Thomas’s head. Before they could make contact the swords met another set of blades as the Wink teleported in and parried the strike.

“Two of you huh.” Cutthroat grunted. “Should have brought three because the two of you can’t stop me.” He added as Thomas created a sword of pure flame and got ready for another attack as the Wink and Cutthroat released blades and circled each other ready for the next move.

“We did bring three.” The Wink purred as Cutthroat lashed out at her only to see his target teleport away leaving his back exposed for Cobra to pounce on, the serpentine villain wrapping himself around the attacker in an attempt to subdue him to little avail. With a scream Cobra released his prisoner, a series of metal stud like knives sticking out of his body.

“You need to do better than that.” Cutthroat told the trio of opponents.

“You smell evil.” Wink stated as she teleported in and out around Cutthroat, each time leaving a short cut on his exposed arms. With a snort of laughter Cutthroat closed his eyes and lashed out with his left blade, the sword meeting the Wink’s bladed fingers and shattering it before landing a brutal punch in the face. Spinning around he met the Endotherm’s blade before the Wink had even hit the floor and opened his eyes.

“Fire like anger.” Cutthroat mused. “You can't beat me with that, only cold and ruthless people make any headway in this business.”

“I can show you cold.” Thomas hissed as he fired a frozen blast of Freon gas at Cutthroat only to see the mercenary spring over the attack and slash him down the back, severing the coolant system of the Endotherm armour and shorting out the power supply. With a violent hiss the Cobra leapt back into the fray, slashing and spitting with Cutthroat dodging each and every one of his feral strikes before with a sigh he ducked under Cobra’s guard and stabbed him in the leg, hobbling the serpentine villain.

“Is this it?” Cutthroat asked as he removed a Freon pipe from the Endotherm armour and flinging it at Cobra, the device exploding and flash freezing the villain in a block of ice. “These people are pathetic Baron, unworthy to serve you.”

“I disagree Mr Leighton.” Zemo announced as he walked into the room. “They have roles to play as do you. Nightshade make sure that Cutthroat hasn't done too much damage to his team-mates.” He ordered as Nightshade trotted in lugging a first aid kit with her. As she passed Cutthroat the mercenary spat on her before slapping her around the face. Preparing for a follow up strike Cutthroat felt something cold against his neck and saw Zemo, his sword held ready for a quick and easy kill. “No, that behaviour may be tolerated by the Red Skull but it won't be here”

“I don't like people of colour.” Cutthroat grumbled, “Keep that…”

“Say one more word and I'll cut out your larynx.” Zemo warned. “Now apologise!!”

“Sorry b**h.” Cutthroat hissed as Zemo released him. “Oh and keep the Jew away from me as well.” He hissed as he spotted Mentallo working with Silencer. “I hate them worse then her kind.” He added.

“Well it’s official, I don't like him.” Thomas grunted as Nightshade helped him out of his armour. “You okay?” He asked as Nightshade placed him on the floor.

”I've been spat on before.” Nightshade replied as Jackhammer walked into the room and picked up the battered Endotherm suit. “Can you fix it?” She asked.

”Yeah I reckon so.” Jackhammer answered as Nightshade placed a thermal disc on the frozen Cobra. “The snake looks in worse shape than this.”

“His reptilian physiology is at a disadvantage when exposed to the cold.” Nightshade sighed. “His healing factor should help him recover. I have no idea about the Wink though?” she added. “She was hit hard but I can't see her face to access the damage.”

“It wouldn’t find the cuts and bruises,” The Wink stated. “My face is a mosaic of scarring and pain. But watch him; he is evil at its most petty and cruel. His heart is already hell bent on treachery, and he'll kill us with no hesitation if we try and stop him.”

“Guy used to work with Crossbones what do you expect?” Cobra hissed as Mentallo and Silencer joined them, towels in hand ready to keep their team-mate warm.

“That guy right.” Mentallo stated. “He’s a real joy. Silencer and I have finished our work for today lads and lassies. I say we get dressed up in our civvies and heal our scars, both physical and mental, with a liberal application of sex, wine, good food and fast cars, all in favour say I.” Seconds later a chorus of ‘Is’ answered him. “Cool, tonight we forget about work and party.”

Maggia Safehouse, Sienna

“He made himself at home as soon as he arrived.” The bodyguard announced as he followed Madame Masque up the stairs of the luxurious mansion to a thick oak door. “Said he’s only talk to you.”

“Sounds like his traditional arrogance.” Masque replied as the computerised lock clicked open. “Wait here, I won't have need of protection in here.” She ordered before walking inside and sitting on the sofa, the twilight masking the features of her guest. “Long Flight?” She asked.

“I was in China.”

“Doing what?”

“Corruption, Conscription and Accumulation of Resources.”

“So not screwing over the Maggia then?”

“No, Giulietta you and I are alleys and comrades. I have no reason to ‘screw over’ you, at least not in the way you describe.” The guest stated as he stood up. “I am indebted to you for tracking down this cartel using my name however.”

“We have men watching for them.” Masque answered. “We will discover their plans.”

“No need.” The man stated as he walked in to the light to reveal a scarred face. “My Masters of Evil are on the hunt. Between your men and mine they won’t see the sunrise tomorrow.”

Are you certain?”

“Of course.” The man purred. “A Zemo never lies.”

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@impurestcheese: Holy crap! You know of The Wink?! I thought I was the only one!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What?!?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I do, it's a problem at times as people have asked me (on another piece of work); 'what comic company is this fan-fic from'

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#9  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Cutthroat sounds like the Marvel Deathstroke.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#10 wildvine  Moderator

Cutthroat sounds like the marvel Deathstroke.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@wildvine: Yeah he's meaner here than he actually is in the comics. He's often overshadowed by his sister...

I believe you know Diamondback
I believe you know Diamondback