Storm and Her "Harem" rescure Jubilee

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The X-Men Storm, Psylocke and Rogue were traveling in space to rescue Jubilee. Storm felt that although Jubilee could be hard to deal with, she was one of them. Jubilee was an X-Man. They arrived at a distant planet where Jubilee was being held.

They were greeted by an official who said "You are Storm, and these must be your lovely wives!" Psylocke sent a telepathic message to Storm and Rogue "We better play along and avoid being captured ourselves!"

Storm said "Yes, these are my dear wives. Let me introduce you to Psylocke and Rogue. I love them. We have come for our daughter Jubilee!" Storm put an arm around Psylocke and Rogue and held them close.

The official said "Unfortunately Jubilee has caused trouble here and is in prison!" Storm said "We can take Jubilee with us and she won't bother you anymore. We miss her so much!" The official took them to a guesthouse where the trio could rest overnight while a meeting with the Supreme Leader was arranged.

Psylocke kept up a psychic vigil while the other two slept. She was able to get a few hours sleep. The next day they met with the Supreme Leader. He proved difficult until Psylocke telepathically convinced him to relent. Later that day they were "reunited" with Jubilee. She looked scared and careworn. Storm hugged her and whispered "Jubilee, pretend that you are our daughter and are glad to see us!" Jubilee was exhausted and went a long. She hugged Psylocke and Rogue too.

Soon they were back aboard their spacecraft and were on their way. Jubilee ate and slept for several hours before could resume her chatterbox ways.

Yomiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice story. More detail may have been better.