Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Penderor

The Prologue

"I have saved the Republic twice before--I've fought Mandalores and armies of the dark side. You won't stop me." said the Jedi Master and putted his mask on.

"Attack him!" Squad leader shouted and the battle was on.

All four enemies furiously attacked him, but he already had a plan. When that two shooters tried to snipe him, he swiftly raised his hand and pushed them back with the Force, knocking them on the floor. That gave the rest of his foes enough time to strike him swiftly with their lightsabers. The Jedi vacillated. This opponents were formidable but what was worse, they were two. Both were accurate and their attacks were sure. But he held his ground steady and bravely. In that time, the fallen shooters were on their feet and started shooting. The Jedi had to move around the platform, dodging the blaster fire and the Force attacks. He knew that he cannot directly beat them and yet, he still had a plan. He jumped in the middle of them and called upon the Force.

The invisible energy tossed everyone of them back and the Jed smiled.

"You... You Jedi scum!" Mandalorian spitted blood and leaned forward.

Strong explosion followed and the platform shaken due such strength. In the cloud the shadow appeared and ignited the purple light. He charged with aggression and lowered his defenses. They used this as their advantage and started mocking him and their laugh filled the air.

"What kind of Jedi would be willing to slaughter whole race because of hate against one man?"Asked the Imperial Agent.

"Only some madman" The Mandalorian smiled.

"You are not a Jedi more than we are." Both Lords told him in unison.

The strong Force wave hurled them on the opposite side of platform, right into the wall. From every finger of his, the lightning bolt appeared and charged against his foes. But it wasnt the only way the lightning was attacking them. The storm followed soon after and they were being attacked from two sides now.

They were exhausted, but they still had enough will to do a one last action. The Agent aimed properly with his rifle and fired on top of the Jedi body. Right after that, the Mandalorian sent his jetpack and made him explode in front of his enemy. And at last, the two Sith Lords charged with the Force and pushed him on the second end of the platform.

The Jedi was badly wounded. But at last, he created a shield, feeded by the Force around him.

"And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend."He said in sadness.

And then there was a light, shine and peace. But he didnt sensed death...it was the Force.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@penderor: Let's start with the bad: the grammar is horrendous and the chapter is short. Try to reread your story very slowly before you post. Think about each sentence after you read it; and review whether or not it feels out of place with the neighboring sentences. In some cases wording may be the problem. Remember, spell check doesn't catch everything, so it is your responsibility to make sure that the thought(s) behind each sentence are clearly expressed to the audience. If you do these things most of your errors should be easy to detect.

On with the good: despite it being a short action scene it feels like a lot has happened in this chapter. The characters could use more development but the story was consistently focused on the plot, so no parts really felt out of place. Good work!

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: I know my grammar is horrible but the problem is i never needed to write story in english with dialogues.