Star Wars GOT: Juggernaut Vourrech the Honorable #5

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Baareb clapped his hands as the ship began to land. Emerging from the smoke was a muscular Trandoshan, a armed droid by his side. Baareb extended his arms hugging the Trandoshan, before addressing his crew. "Meet Sseik, the coldest bounty hunter in all the Empire. I met him when I was working for the Republic..."

That word brought Vourrech to rage. "The Republic?! You conspired with..." Baareb laughed obscenley before mockingly shooing Vourrech. "Believe me, it was out of necessity, not choice. Anyways, a group of Jedi had asked me and my crew to raid Ssek's ship, steal everything and take him into custody. Instead, after speaking to Sseik, I learned he was a kindred spirit. He knew the way this galaxy worked, unlike the weak Jedi. I turned on my Jedi allies, killing them all and helping Ssek to escape. He became a part of my crew for a short time, saved my lie countless times. Even helped him out in the Great Hunt, pirating enemy ships."

Sseik smiled a reptilian grin, "You sick son of a b*tch...Glad to be teaming up once again." Vourrech pulled Aola aside. "Alright, we've delayed this long enough...Tell me what happened to your brother and sister, and make it detailed. If we're going to kill this man, I need to know WHY he needs to die." Aola sighed. "As you know, I was a slave, as was my family. Me and my sister were the best of friends growing up. She was always the smartest one of the group, tinkering with the plantation's technology to get work done faster...Or at least make it look like she did. One day, we tried to escape. On our way, we were captured by the Black Sun Gang. They forced us to become slaves, keeping their work secret and mining for materials for new weapons. One day, Baareb, seeking information on a smuggler who had friendly relations with the Black Sun Gang, went down to the mines for my sister's help. She told him everything she knew...To cover his tracks, Baareb killed my sister and every slave in the mines...Except me. When my brother came after him for revenge, he was killed too." Raghonras was in tears. Vourrech moved her chin up.

"I'm so sorry...I had no idea. Aola, if I've been hard on you it's only because I want you to succeed, to achieve your goals. Your origins may not be so happy and pleasant, but I promise you...The ending will be satisfying. Revenge can be as good as any medicine" Raghonras looked up at Vourrech, her eyes red with tears as she hugged Vourrech. "You're a lot braver than a lot of the people I've met." Vourrech nodded. "Let's just say I had...'Childhood friends' who helped make me that way." he sighed.

Meanwhile...

Baareb had retreated with Ssek into the plains, where they had finished practicing their pistol combat with 5 second duels using non-lethal rounds."Alright Barbs, what exactly are we here for?" Baareb chuckled, "See that Sith Juggernaut?" Ssek nodded, he had never been fond of force users. Always wrapped up in politics and never on what was important. "I have orders to take him out...Him and that Twi'lek whore of his. We do that, my employer promises us an entire fleet...Not to mention license to pirate and attack any ship in the galaxy...Imperial or Republic, without fear of offending." Sseik smiled at the idea. "Go on..."

"With the loot we'll be recieving you can forget about the moniker "Sseik the Cold Blooded"...Think "Ssek the Conquerer!" "Sseik the Immortal!" Our names becoming legendary through the galaxy!"

Sseik laughed deep in his throat. "So...When do we begin?"

"Later...We can't attack now, he's too powerful. When he least expects it, when he and his Twi'lek are fast asleep...Then we will take what is ours, and end any chance they have of aspiring to their own legends."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Dude. No swearing is allowed in Star Wars or Comic Vine. You're gonna have to bleep it out. So are Ssek and Jufferce teaming up?! AWESOME!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude. No swearing is allowed in Star Wars or Comic Vine. You're gonna have to bleep it out. So are Ssek and Jufferce teaming up?! AWESOME!

No, just Ssek and Baareb...Sorry

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Probably my next chapter or so, have to works some kinks out with the situation Sseick is in now.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Probably my next chapter or so, have to works some kinks out with the situation Sseick is in now.

How about Ssek is basically flying in his ship and is attacked by the Jedi, as described? Maybe Vexx could have worked for the Republic or something>

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: The Trandoshan's name in @comiccrazeraze's story is Sseick not Ssek. Other than that, I really liked this chapter. You can sense the connection strengthening between Jufferce and Raghonras. Although more character development seemed to go on with Jufferce (understandable seeing as he is the main character) the supporting cast also had their moments. Good work!

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

bump