Star Wars GOT: Juggernaut Vourrech the Honorable #3

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Smoke burst from the door of Vourrech's Imperial D5 Mantis, as Vourrech emerged from the mist, the heavy rain falling on his helmet. As he walked towards the entrance, the Imperial guards bowed before him. Vourrech stopped, looked at both, and returned the bow. The Imperial Guards looked at each other questionably as Vourrech entered the building. He received many stares from Imperial military and politicians as he walked towards the elevator. When he reached the top level, Darth Sifertion stood before him. His respirator covered his mouth, but his eyes had a look of sinister glee and anticipation in his new apprentice. He wore medium armour, a black hood, and had two light sabers at his side. Vourrech leaned up against the wall, arms crossed. Sifertion opened a drawer and pulled out 3 Datapads, handing them to his apprentice. Vourrech grabbed them, tucking them in his robe.

"These three men are the biggest suspects, but only one of them could be the traitor. Otherwise, we have made a grievous error, and the traitor could be deep in our midst. I have sent a smuggler to Hutta to give you assistance."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't work with smugglers. Disgusting, treacherous thugs, I'd sooner work with 10 Jedi than one smuggler."

Darth Sifertion's eyes filled with rage as he walked towards Vourrech. "Be careful Vourrech...You have the potential to be one of the greatest Sith Lords in our great history. But until then, you are my weapon. Your very soul, belongs to me. You will work with who I say you will work with. Do you understand? The smuggler we speak of is best fit for the job. Wise, cunning, loyal to the Empire...And above all, bloodthirsty. If the rumors about his torture tactics are true...Anyways, as I said he is extremely loyal to the Empire and will not dream of betraying you. Examine the data pads long and hard Vourrech. They will determine the Empire's very fate...Be gone."

Vourrech walked out of the door angrily. Truth be told, Vourrech didn't hate the Jedi. Their justice was weak and their rules were hypocritical, but at the worst they were ignorant. But he did hate smugglers. They were a disease on the Empire, and when he became Emperor, he would banish them from the Empire. As he entered the elevator, he caught a familiar face. Aola, the young Twi'lek who Vourrech had been so interested in. Jufferce removed his helmet, a look of disapproval and worry on his face.

"What are you doing here?!"

"That look you gave me...Back on Alderaan, what did it mean?!"

Vourrech quickly closed the elevator and covered his face in embarrassment. Aola looked rather angry and grabbed Vourrech.

"You saw something special in me, and I you know exactly what I'm talking about!"

Vourrech sighed, leaning against the wall. "Yes Aola, I did see something special in you. I saw great passion, the morality needed...In an apprentice."

"Then why didn't you tell your master about me?"

Vourrech laughed obscenely, slapping his hand on his knee, and then looked back at Aola smiling. Aola was not so amused. "First, because the Sith Academy would take advantage of your abilities and turn you into their puppet." Vourrech explained. "Second, because my master, Darth Sifertion, most likely doesn't believe I'm ready for an apprentice and third, as a Twi'lek, and a former slave at that, you will need to prove yourself before enrollment."

Aola looked at Vourrech sadly. Vourrech returned the sad gaze. Aola snapped her fingers, looking back at Vourrech. "Then...Why don't you teach me? The way you dealt with those slavers was amazing, we could keep it a secret! When I'm strong enough, bring me to Sifertion, strength is all that matters to him!"

Vourrech exited the elevator with Aola by his side. He rubbed his chin before looking back at Aola. "I don't know...Tell you what. I have a mission that requires me to detect a traitorous Sith and bring him to justice. I can spare at least 3 days of training you. If the first three days go well, I'll take you on as my apprentice. If not, go home to your family. Best way to tell if you're a waste of time."Aola smiles brightly as they exited the Sanctum. "I won't let you down master! I...I'll do everything you ask and..."

"Then shut up and listen. First job as a Acolyte, you'll be studying these data pads with me."

"Yes master."

The two stood inside Vourrech's Mantis as Vourrech got in the ship's cockpit.

To be continued...

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Pretty good! I was wondering, is the Twi'lek actually force sensitive or does she just really want to kill slavers with a lightsaber?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Pretty good! I was wondering, is the Twi'lek actually force sensitive or does she just really want to kill slavers with a lightsaber?

She really wants make a difference in the Galaxy, almost like Judge Dredd's sidekick in the 2012 Dredd movie. She is a bit force sensitive, as we see later, but more of a duelist at heart.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: That sidekick has a name! Good job man. I'll work on issue 2 of Mathias now and the next issue of Sharpshot tomorrow!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers