Star Wars GOT: Juggernaut Vourrech the Honorable #2

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Jufferce landed his ship on to a great plantation of Alderaan. As he stepped out, he surveyed his surroundings. Alderaan, in his mind, was the most corrupted and cruel planet in the galaxy. The Twi'lek slaves around him reinforced his opinion. One of the Alderaanian slavers approached Vourrech, kissing his hand. "My Lord, welcome to Alderaan! I see you have an interest in our specimens. We have nothing but the best my Lord! Workers, wrestlers, even concubines..." Vourrech put his hand in front of the slaver to get him to stop. He surveyed the fields, his helmet concealing his true thoughts of rage and anger at how twisted the Alderaanian system of politics truly was. He let out a sigh, muffled by his helmet, and spoke the first words. "Sir, I have but a modest request. Set every one of the slaves free, and you'll receive a bounty fit for Mandalorians. Refuse, and I kill you and every other slaver here." A silence came between them. The Alderaanian slaver laughed hard, holding his stomach. "Sir, they...They're not people you know! Besides, I have some kids here, ones who could grow into some very strong, fine specimens. I..."

Vourrech unsheathed his lightsaber and slashed off the slaver's arm in one swoop. The slaver cried in pain. Vourrech chuckled as he held the lightsaber above his opponent. "You were saying?" The slaver's eyes filled with hate as he spat on Vourrech's boots. "Kill this rat-tail lover!" 3 slavers surrounded Vourrech, each carrying vibroswords. One of the slavers charged at Vourrech with the sword, taking a huge swing. Vourrech lightly deflected the blow and swung the blade of his red saber around, slicing the slaver's torso and bringing him to the ground. The 2nd slaver pulled out a blaster and fired it at Vourrech. Vourrech deflected the blow before force-pushing the slaver nearly 50 feet back into a boulder. As he hit the boulder, he fell to the ground dead, blood covering the rock. The final slaver shook in fear. Jufferce motioned for the slaver to come towards him. The terrified slaver slowly approached the young Sith. In two sweeps, Vourrech sliced off both of his arms as he screamed in pain. "The only reason I didn't kill you two is because it is not my vengeance to take...It is theirs."

Vourrech turned to the slaves. Extending his hand out, he clenched his fist. Suddenly, all of the chains and shock collars on the Twi'leks broke, falling to the ground. Jufferce removed his helmet. "Greetings. My name is Vourrech, apprentice to Darth Sifertion. I promise you that you're life of oppression and slavery ends here. I give you two choices. 1) You may join me as companions and members of my crew. If that doesn't satisfy you, a job at the Imperial Military then. 2) You can go out on your own, free citizens of the Empire on Dromund Kaas. I'll work out the technical later. Anyone who says different will have to answer to me. You are no longer slaves." Half the slaves ran off to one of the speeders owned by one of the Alderaanian slavers. The other half crowded around Vourrech. "Also...If any of you feels passionately about it, what do you propose we do to the slavers?"

"Kill them!" Vourrech looked into the crowd, and saw that the comment was made by a Twi'lek girl about Vourrech's age. She was beautiful, but had a sharp intelligence and toughness in her face. Jufferce scratched the chin area of his helmet. There was rage in her...And vengeance. But also faith. "Very well...Take my lightsaber. What's your name, by the way?" She looked up at Vourrech with a look of confidence. "My parents named me Aola, but I was just called Twi'lek scum or greenie by the slavers. They deserve justice...True justice." Vourrech nodded, giving the lightsaber to Raghonras. Two screams were heard, along with the noise flesh searing as Aola killed her opponents.

Yes, she had the potential to be quite a Sith. However, he wasn't confident in turning her over to the Empire, as her rage and thirst for justice could be twisted and corrupted into bloodlust and cruelty. On his wrist, he received a hologram from Darth Sifertion. Sifertion wore tight, black sith robes, like a ninja. On his face was a respirator, mouth guard. "Vourrech, I have extremely distressing news. One of our own, a member of the Sith Council, has gone insane and been scheming against the Empire. After torturing and interrogating one of his spies, we discovered that he is in possession of a virus. One that if unleashed could annihilate 98% of the population of the Sith Empire. We need you to assassinate him." Vourrech's heart practically skipped a beat. This was his first chance to prove himself as a Sith Juggernaut and prove himself as a defender of the Empire. He turned to Aola and the other Twi'lek's and motioned them into his ship.

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Awesome job man!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Good work! It was nice to see some of Jufferce's morality explored.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

Good work! It was nice to see some of Jufferce's morality explored.

Thanks, glad for the support. :)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points