Stained Steel:A Space Opera part two

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

The word reverberated in the small space he was hovering in, and instinctively he moved his legs and began to run. To his amazement Samuel was controlling the Mecha just by thought alone, and as he began to move he soon learned why the mecha had screamed at him. Landing just yards away from him a group of even bigger and more menacing mechanoids fell from the sky, landing with a deafening thud that shook the ground beneath there feet. Each of the new arrivals were nearly as tall as the mechanoid he was looking out from, nearly as tall as a house and covered in armaments that would give a marine a wet dream. Moving fast they surrounded Samuel, and causing him to stop in his tracks. His momentary attempt at escape impeded by the massive mechanoids before him. He could hear the grumbling of the robotic voice, in the heat of the moment he had forgotten where he was and what was going on, all he cared about was the fact that they were for the moment the group of mechanoids were not attacking.

As the group of skyfall mechanoids stood motionless a single stepped forward and with a booming voice it spoke in English "Human, removing yourself from the experiment would be beneficial to your health. We promise that no harm will come to you if you comply with our direct order." As Samuel simply stood there listening the voice spoke again "False, they lie. They mean to kill...both of us, do not believe them." Sam couldn't make a decision and in a split second it was made for him as the robotic voice again speaking in an almost inaudible tone spoke "Hand...right hand move it." Sam took a look to his right hand and did as he was told completely confused as to what was going on around him.

The tight substance that covered his body moved as he did, making a motion that was in turn made with the mechanoid. As a long laser blade came crashing down onto his hand he squeezed. Grabbing and negating the laser within the blade entirely, grabbing tight he asks the voice "What the bloody hell do I do now?!" Instinctively again he could understand the words, they were confusing at first but the more the robotic voice spoke the more he could understand "It is a sword...." Smiling as he realized what the voice had meant. Gripping it hard he pulled it it back and slammed the butt of the long sword into the first mechanoid's face plate. Then moving fast he moved around and sliced at the seconds legs and dropping to a knee before moving away again and moving into a running path away from the group. The voice spoke again and this time it sounded angry "Kill, go back and kill them." As it did it forced Sam to drop the sword and transformed its long arm into a cannon. Sam tried to stop it but it turned around and aimed the cannon towards the group who were quickly gaining on them. "No!"

But before he could even utter anything beyond "No" the mechanoid fired its cannon and the energy created launched him backwards like a rocket tumbling and tumbling. Tossing him clear across the field and into the little camp he was from. The sounds of children and women screaming fill there ears and Sam cannot believe what was happening. Skidding to a stop in the middle of the concentration camp, the large mechanoid stands and surveys the surroundings only to find that the damage caused was excessive. Buildings toppled and homes destroyed, Sam was too distraught to notice the oncoming mecha. A single survivor of the cannon blast charged and leaped tackling Sam to the ground.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3  Edited By cbishop

@darkchild: Look was never an issue- I just wanted to see you get more readers on this. :) Now bring us part three! (he trumpets impatiently) ;)

Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Will be up tonight after work promise lol

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: lol, Take your time. I'm not really rushing you. I work midnights, so I wouldn't see it until the morning anyway. ;)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: lol nah im enjoying putting it up nightly

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cbishop
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By CapFanboy

@cbishop said:

@darkchild said:

@cbishop: lol nah im enjoying putting it up nightly

Countdown to @capfanboy pouncing on that comment, in 3...2...1...

Hey, when did this become a thing?

And if I'm being totally honest, this one is the one I'd comment on.

@cbishop said:

@darkchild: lol, Take your time. I'm not really rushing you. I work midnights, so I wouldn't see it until the morning anyway. ;)

That's right. It's a morning glory set up.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rokuakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@cbishop: LOL smartass. Ill have to renege on my promise. Too stinkin tired to write anything more tonight. Will have it up tomorrow night once kids go to bed (that is if I dont get called in)