Stained Steel: A Space Opera Part Three

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Screaming loud Sam knew he was going to have to get up close and personal with this mecha right now, balling his fist as did the mechanoid he was in he swung hard coming into contact with the others jaw and knocking its outer layer of face plate off showing a menagerie of gears and parts. Smashing his head forward he was fighting like he would if he was one on one in a fight, his forehead slammed into what remained of the sky fall mecha's face. Pieces flying in all directions as he laid into the monstrous beast of a mecha, it held nothing of the same form it had moments ago.

Soon his beatings were doing nothing but turning a heap of junk into a bigger heap, soon he was on top of the mecha and beating into the dirt below. Suddenly he realized the Voice had been talking to him, he was in a state of fight as opposed to flight. He hadnt heard the first few words but caught the tail end "....Dead. Its dead Samuel, please...you're beginning to damage us both." Looking down at his hands, they were bleeding as he had begun smashing the walls of his little space in the heat of the moment. The mechanoid too was damaged, its knuckles hanging and leaking some form of dark fluid. He stood up and so did the mechanoid, looking around he finally allowed what had happened sink in. The small camp he had known for years as his home, it was gone...utterly destroyed by the mechanoid launching its cannon blast and sending it flying. He reached down and lifted up the remains of a small child, sobbing into his hands he held the child. He had known the little thing personally, in fact promised to come back after his "job" and play with him. Growing angry at the beast that had taken him and used him he began to tear at the substance that now linked him to the mechanoid.

The thin layer of black covered his body, and he scratched an pulled at it with tears in his eyes. Rage filled his mind as he screamed "Let me go!! For f#ck sake let me go. I did not sign up for this shite, I am a f%cking mortician now for gods sake. Not some gimboid soldier anymore, Let Me Go!"In an instant the substance soaked into his body and filled him with the sensation of relieving himself in his pants. Looking down and finding now wet spot, he was quickly dropped and discharged from the mechanoid. Rolling out into a cloud of debris and dust, he stands quickly and kicks at the mechanoids foot.

Pain filled his body, but he did not care. He was furious with the damn creature, he screamed "What the bloody hell are you?!!! You eat me up to fight for you? Then when I try to run, you kill EVERYONE!"His words hitting the mechanoid hard it hung its head in shame and lowered itself so that it could look him in the face, and as it attempted to speak its speech was much clearer now. Its speech no longer a mishmash of inaudible and audible noise "My intention was to run away at first, but finding you and learning through my scans of your DNA. It showed me that you were the perfect candidate..." Sam stopped it with a finger and poked it hard almost breaking his finger "See there ya go again, Perfect candidate for what?!"The mechanoid looked at him like he had asked why the sky was blue and simply replied "To save your race....."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved the ending. (Sorry for the late review.) I raised an eyebrow during the....uh.."Wet spot" part lol.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Wim_Garnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the parallelism between his bleeding knuckles and the leaking mech.

Save your race, huh? No pressure. :)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: @cbishop: @wim_garnet: Thanks part four should be up tonight as ive got a day off, and might have up part five tomorrow night after work. Plan on doing a part every other day, if not every day from now until the first chapter/issue is done. I'm leaving this open as to parts, but i do see the first issue finishing soon. Perhaps part eight will be the final part to the first portion

Although i need some advice since ive been away from Fanfic section for sometime until now, when do people normally end things? and do they do them like comic issues or more so like books. I know it doesnt matter, but its how my brain works and want to know. Please and thank you Wim and Cb