joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 19

Rob and the rest looked on in horror as the monster of a man hurled Kirby through the small guard shack. He then turned to face them. Rob looked to Hollis, "Who the hell is that?"

Hollis shrugged, "No idea."

They heard a laugh from behind and Rob turned to see Markus Drake, "Rossini says he's got a bunch of names. Hercules, Gilgamesh, there's even a good chance Paul Bunyun was based on this guy. Regardless of what you call him, he's probably gonna kill you."

As he spoke the man snatched Rob and Hollis up by the throats and looked ready to crush them when he was struck by a chunk of wall from behind. Agent Johnson's voice echoed in the big man's ear as he ordered him to crush the two he held but a grin crept across his face and he dropped them.

He turned to Kirby and bellowed, "You think you can beat me?"

Kirby cracked his knuckles as he answered, "Only one way to find out."

Agent Johnson hit his comm and spoke to Rossini, "He ignored an order."

Rossini nodded as he watched a monitor, "I noticed."

"Should I shut him down?"

"No, I want to see how this goes."

The big man charged toward Kirby. As he came in striking distance Kirby slammed a fist into his jaw sending him to the ground and letting out a shock wave that rattled the ground around them. The big man looked up to Kirby with a smile as blood dripped from his mouth, "That's the spirit boy."

He then drove a foot into Kirby's gut and launched him into the air. Before he landed the man was up and caught him with a right hook that drove him hard into the ground. He then moved to grab him but Kirby punched him in the knee before raising a shoulder into his gut and slamming him down. As they landed, the man drove a hard shot into Kirby's kidney and flung him off. He then rolled over and got Kirby in a head lock when he whispered in his ear, "Break the collar if you can, I do not wish to fight you but I cannot hold back."

Kirby grabbed his arms and forced them apart as he threw him off. He then attempted to go for his throat.

Across the field Emerson pulled herself up as Drake appeared behind her with a gun, "You shoulda stuck with clubbing girl."

As he pulled the trigger he was shocked to see her dodge at such close range. She then drove a fist into his gut before slamming an elbow into his mouth. She snatched the gun but he was gone before she could shoot. He appeared behind her and attempted to grab her but she turned quick and delivered a high kick to the side of his head.

Agent Johnson passed up through the ground behind Rob, Ellis and Hollis to take them out but Ellis had seen it coming and slammed the but of his gun into the Agent's nose as he went solid. The team then focused on Kirby's fight.

The two monstrous men squared off and charged at each other. The man tried to punch Kirby but was dodged as the blue man finally got a grip on his collar. Rob over heard Rossini practically scream over Johnson's comm, "Shut him down, shut him don now!"

Rob chuckled as Johnson layed unconscious. Kirby ripped the collar from the large man's neck and dropped to a knee breathing heavily as the fight halted, "Now what?"

The man walked toward the building. As he stood before it he lifted a foot and slammed it down as hard as he could. Several supporting walls crumbled from the vibrations it caused and the building dropped down around them. They team looked a bit shocked at this display of power as he spoke, "This man, Rossini was his name?"

Kirby stepped up beside him, "Yup."

"If he were to die tonight what would happen?"

"You'd be labeled a terrorist and Nexus would treat him like a fallen hero."

The man sighed, "When you reveal him for what he is, come find me and I will kill him slowly. I will not make a martyr of him."

Rossini dropped down in his chair as his monitors went blank, "S**t."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: No idea what's going on but whoo new chapter. Deserves a comment at least.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@joshmightbe: Agent Johnson: KO'd! Emil Rossini: Not happy! Kirby: Punching machine! Nice

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: I haven't actually read your Splicers series yet. Sorry

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I'm gonna be dealing with a bit of aftermath in the next chapter. And I'm thinking its almost time to show what happens when Rossini gets genuinely pissed off.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Well you see his temper in the new chapter of the Orwell's, readable at all good fan-fic sites...so this one and this one only :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Little teaser for next chapter, it features the return of one of my personal favorite Splicers villains (And yes I'm totally biased cause I made her.)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers