joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

2027 Winchester home Richmond, VA

Max Winchester walks into the house nervously, the door was open. He noticed his sister Katie sitting on the stairs with a gleeful smile. He turned toward the living room where his father sat sobbing on the couch with a bloody knife in his hand. He began shaking his head and repeating, "I'm so sorry baby." Max looked over and saw his mother laying on the floor as Katie crept up behind him.

She whispered in his ear, "Your turn."

He felt heat welling up in him as she looked smiled. He burst into flame lighting the house up around him as Katie skipped out of the house giggling.

2041 Chicago, IL

Early in the morning Captain Campbell speaks over the PA, "Everybody up and in the conference room, now."

A few minutes later they shuffle in the room groggily as Rob asks,"What's the deal Elvis? I was having a wonderful dream about......"

"Kate Winchester." Campbell stated cutting Rob off.

The humor left Rob immediately as he looked to Max who suddenly looked nervous.

Ramos noticing the instant change in mood asked,"Who's Kate Winchester."

Campbell flipped on the view screen,"She is possibly the most dangerous Trans human on the planet."

She sits down,"What'd she do."

Rob looks over,"It's her power, she emits some kind of energy. In normal humans it causes paranoia, hallucinations and general psychotic behavior. The real dangerous part is her effect on us."

She looks curious,"What happens to us?"

Campbell answers,"When your powers develop your body starts producing a chemical unique to trans humans, it acts as a regulator giving you a subconscious level of control so your body can cope with your abilities. When she's using her power this chemical protects you from the effects she has on normal humans but in the process it stops regulating."

Max chimes in, "Basically sending our abilities into over drive making them uncontrollable."

Campbell continues,"We're not sure where she's headed......"

Max shouts,"We know exactly where she's heading. We always know." He then storms out.

Ana looks at Rob curiously so he tells her,"She's his older sister. When they were kids she drove her father crazy. Made him kill their mom. After she made sure Max saw she caused him to set fire to their home. He ran away but she has a habit of finding him, last time was in Santa Cruz back in 38."

Campbell interjected, "You may have seen it in the news."

Ramos' eyes went wide,"She caused the Santa Cruz massacre?"

Nexus HQ New York City

Cromwell paces nervously behind Rossini, "Where is she? For all we know she could be here. I don't want her anywhere near me."

Rossini sighed,"Such a whiner. You have nothing to worry about, based on her past we can assume she'll do what she always does. She'll find her brother, he's her favorite toy."

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

The bitch is back! Kate Winchester is a b@d@$$!!!!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: When she shows up she'll show exactly why they're all terrified of her

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

Bump

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Rusty_Irons

Cool.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

{ "She is possibly the most dangerous Trans human on the planet. It's her power, she emits some kind of energy. In normal humans it causes paranoia, hallucinations and general psychotic behavior. The real dangerous part is her effect on us. When your powers develop your body starts producing a chemical unique to trans humans, it acts as a regulator giving you a subconscious level of control so your body can cope with your abilities. When she's using her power this chemical protects you from the effects she has on normal humans but in the process it stops regulating. Basically sending our abilities into over drive making them uncontrollable"} Okay...YOU'RE ALL DEAD!!! Just from what I've read so far, Kate Winchester is going to kill you ALL! She seems like Faith from Buffy, when Faith was damaged goods. ANother good chapter, I shall look into the rest later, I have to cook dinner. Good work @joshmightbe Keep it up!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers